Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,688 members, 7,921,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 06:27 AM

Nigeria Football Federation Officials Thank T.B. Joshua For Super Eagles Win - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigeria Football Federation Officials Thank T.B. Joshua For Super Eagles Win (781 Views)

Full Prophecies Of Prophet TB Joshua For 2016 / How Pastors Receive CURSES - T.B. Joshua / Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Football Federation Officials Thank T.B. Joshua For Super Eagles Win by Lildav: 5:29pm On Feb 05, 2013
For those who still don't believe, take dis!
Top officials of the Nigeria Football Federation have conveyed their deep-rooted appreciation to Prophet T.B. Joshua of The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations for what they described as his special support for the national team, Super Eagles leading up to Sunday’s 2-1 defeat of the hitherto dreaded star-studded Elephants of Ivory Coast in the quarter-finals of the on-going Africa Cup of Nations in South Africa.

Prior to the epic encounter on Sunday in Rustenburg, South Africa, the Super Eagles were merely given an outside chance to prevail over the Elephants who were loaded to the brim with superstar players including Didier Drogba and Yaya Toure.

But Stephen Keshi’s team who went into the game as underdogs, stunned the world including with a magnificent display of amazing skills, grit and team play, to edge their West African neighbours out of the tournament at the quarter-finals stage.

Apparently on cloud nine, Nigeria Football Federation top brass and Coordinator of the Super Eagles, Emmanuel Atta was lavish with encomiums on Prophet T.B. Joshua for what he described as “his wonderful role in the 2-1 defeat of Ivory Coast”.

Moments after the encounter, Attah sent out sms text messages to The “Synagogue Man of God” thanking him for standing solidly behind the Eagles in the game against Ivory Coast.

“We’re very appreciateive of him. He was wonderful and we can’t thank him enough,” Attah screamed excitedly.

“T.B. Joshua was fervent in his prayers for the team. We observed all that he asked us to do, starting from a day before the game. This is a special victory for the team and the nation and we cannot thank God enough.”

Attah also expressed gratitude to Nigerians for their support and prayers for the senior national team. He assured that with more of such support, the Eagles will continue to work hard in order to make Nigerians happy.

Source: http:///PwPVUDLh
Re: Nigeria Football Federation Officials Thank T.B. Joshua For Super Eagles Win by ooman(m): 5:31pm On Feb 05, 2013
?
Re: Nigeria Football Federation Officials Thank T.B. Joshua For Super Eagles Win by ooman(m): 5:31pm On Feb 05, 2013
are u really saying prayer gave a win, what of the losses? what gave those? curses?

No. i think the effort of the boys gave the win. Prayer is useless
Re: Nigeria Football Federation Officials Thank T.B. Joshua For Super Eagles Win by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 05, 2013
Why didnt we hear of his exploits b4 d game?why now?its all a sham.he should tell us which country will win d cup and d names of d goalscorers
Re: Nigeria Football Federation Officials Thank T.B. Joshua For Super Eagles Win by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 05, 2013
Good evening Lilday,

You are indeed very funny! Why didn't you come to tell us the prophecy before the game? Assuming we lost my guess is you would come to say that the officials refused to heed TB Joshua's warnings.

PS: Hope TB Joshua told you the score line for tomorrow's match cause I really would like to hear it before the "fat lady dance" tomorrow.
Re: Nigeria Football Federation Officials Thank T.B. Joshua For Super Eagles Win by Lildav: 5:59pm On Feb 05, 2013
If T.B J was ä white skined MOG,i bet None, i repet NONE of u, would question him.
Re: Nigeria Football Federation Officials Thank T.B. Joshua For Super Eagles Win by Lildav: 6:01pm On Feb 05, 2013
If T.B J was ä white skined MOG,i bet None, i repet NONE of u, would question him. how many of u believed d octopus? But yet find it painfully hard 2 believe TBJ abi? Dats human nature 4 u!
Re: Nigeria Football Federation Officials Thank T.B. Joshua For Super Eagles Win by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 05, 2013
Lildav: If T.B J was ä white skined MOG,i bet None, i repet NONE of u, would question him.

Good evening Lildav,

I guess you have not realised that Nigerians pay little attention to the so called "white-skinned MOG".

Look around and see for yourself!

Almost all the MOG worship goes to the black folks (particularly Africans).
Re: Nigeria Football Federation Officials Thank T.B. Joshua For Super Eagles Win by Lildav: 6:12pm On Feb 05, 2013
Dats not 2ru ! Don't u have don moen songs wit out questioning it? Or t.d jakes? How about joyes mayers ? Or kenneth koplan? Shld i mention creflo D? D list is long, but if its ä black MOG,all hell is let loose!
Re: Nigeria Football Federation Officials Thank T.B. Joshua For Super Eagles Win by JeSoul(f): 6:27pm On Feb 05, 2013
Lildav, how body now? I modified your title to be better descriptive (nice topic!) and untagged the post the spambot banned you for. Godbless.
Re: Nigeria Football Federation Officials Thank T.B. Joshua For Super Eagles Win by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 05, 2013
Lildav: Dats not 2ru ! Don't u have don moen songs wit out questioning it? Or t.d jakes? How about joyes mayers ? Or kenneth koplan? Shld i mention creflo D? D list is long, but if its ä black MOG,all hell is let loose!

Well oga lildav of all the guys you mentioned I am only aware of Don Moen. I know Don is a singer and song writer. But if you want to compare those people with the TB Joshua's of this world, the Pastor Chris' of this world, the Oyedepo's of this world then you are mistaken.

I am yet to hear Don predict the outcome of a soccer match involving the USA. If we talk in terms of followership, those people have less followers than TB Joshua. If we talk in terms of wealth...their wealth is nothing close to what some Nigerian pastors have.

Nigerians follow their pastors more than the so called "White MOG" and they tend to believe them more such that it is now becoming a problem. I guess you really need to be more aware of Nigerians.

(1) (Reply)

Contact Prophet For Your Spiritual Problems / Exploring The Second Heaven / Christians Deviated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.