Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,337 members, 7,881,243 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:04 PM

President Goodluck Jonathan, Encourage Eagle In Teleconferencing - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / President Goodluck Jonathan, Encourage Eagle In Teleconferencing (500 Views)

Emenike Is Best Eagle In Europe / Who Is The Most Handsome Super Eagle? / Super Eagle Maestro: Kanu Or Okocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

President Goodluck Jonathan, Encourage Eagle In Teleconferencing by engineerboat(m): 10:46pm On Feb 05, 2013
Good evening,

i remember then when i was a child, if you praise me , that will propell me to put in extra effort to do more,. Even now wit encouragement i can go extra mile

this come to mind of the President Jonathan Teleconferencing chat with the Super Eagles, official and players today.

Here is the extract of the conversation:
Jonathan: I want to encourage you, to tell you that Nigerians are very happy with your performance, and we are hoping up to you, and we believe that you will bring the cup to your fatherland this year. We are very very hopeful, we are all proud of you, we are all happy with what you have done, we want you to do more. He also encouraged them that nigeria appreciate them and promise that the country will compensate them if eventually they emerge as winners.

Jonathan: (to NFF president) what are you promising us

Maigari (NFF president): the CUP of course your excellency
Jonathan: sure of course

Maigari: we are bringing this CUP to double this your smile Sir, (laughter underground voices)

Jonathan: we are all with you,

Jonathan: (to Coash Keshi): how is the spirit of the boys in the camp;

Keshi: the boyz are looking fine good Sir,

Yobo: in his remarks on behalf of the players: ur excellency, we appreciate you,

Jonathan: thank you,

Yobo: we are promising you that by the GRACE OF GOD, we will bring the cup back to you Sir,,

Jonathan: we are expecting it, do your best.

I think, this will go a long way in propell this boys to go extra mile.

This is my observation, what do u have to say to this, pls constructive contribution are welcomed.

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan, Encourage Eagle In Teleconferencing by donpetros: 10:33am On Feb 06, 2013
Good initiative.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think Rewarding The Super Eagles With Money Is The Right Inceptive. / Do You Thhink Good-luck Would Want To Take Credit For Our Win Today? / Super Sunday For Super Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.