Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,055 members, 7,890,475 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:38 PM

List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos (84940 Views)

How Students In ANSU Iron Their Matriculation Gown Today / Disaster In University Of Uyo As Fire Guts Girls Hostel [see Photo] / Fire Outbreak In University Of Uyo female hostel . (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by lemmings(m): 2:43pm On Feb 15, 2013
Nosyke: When I saw this Topic, what I expected to see was names of young students entrepreneurs or geniuses who as a result of their inventions/discoveries have made so much money from patent rights paid to them. Not to see names of 'busty ladies .

#am I on front page...Yayyyyy, dancing gangan style#

*sent from my telephone powered by nitel*

bro.. Same here oo.
Thats wealth i can celebrate and be proud of.. And even envious of.
Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by emmotions: 2:47pm On Feb 15, 2013
I don't care how they make their money but I thought UNILAG is now called MAU...
Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by begwong: 2:51pm On Feb 15, 2013
Why is my name not listed tongue

1 Like

Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by ubong560(m): 2:54pm On Feb 15, 2013
--
Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by ULSHERLAN(m): 2:54pm On Feb 15, 2013
Hope they've got brains coupled with this money the poster thinks they've got
Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by tutu1: 2:54pm On Feb 15, 2013
Is this how low Nairaland has become, Hisses
Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by homesteady(m): 2:55pm On Feb 15, 2013
lol ... I was forced to reply!! Smh!! This is the thread that has received the most lashing!!....almost 99 percents of the replies condems the thread!!
Lol...i'm sure NL server is sweating cauz of d insults..lol....
Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by homesteady(m): 2:56pm On Feb 15, 2013
ULSHERLAN: Hope they've got brains coupled with this money the poster thinks they've got
Bros u dy vex oo
Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by Skywalker5(m): 2:56pm On Feb 15, 2013
Something is wrong with Nairaland today.
Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 15, 2013
Infact with this thread #land disappointed me pl how does this affect the price of spare part @ ladipo market.

Next na list of poverty wretched guys of UNIBEN

Smh
Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 15, 2013
Sky-walker:
Something is wrong with Nairaland today.

Honestly bro you are right

Tired of all this picture of this & that(trash) that makes the fp this days
Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by Skywalker5(m): 3:02pm On Feb 15, 2013
torres2:

Honestly bro you are right

Tired of all this picture of this & that(trash) that makes the fp this days

From Goldie being Illuminati to news about the Siamese twins which has been online since June 2011 and now this.

Maybe there is a new Mod on Nairaland
Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by Seun(m): 3:02pm On Feb 15, 2013
Saksreal: With this on the frontpage, i believe Nairaland has truly lost its Value.

Seun needs to recruit sensible mods

I posted it myself and the fact that you replied the thread shows that it is an interesting thread. ;-)
Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by roli21: 3:03pm On Feb 15, 2013
d post was kinda hypin d school sha in a notorous way wink.........bt it jus made me realise hw student inted of strivin 2 learn wil strive 2 b among d top boys or gals in sch....unilag u guz rily need dat name mau undecided
Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by free2ryhme: 3:07pm On Feb 15, 2013
Seun:

I posted it myself and the fact that you replied the thread shows that it is an interesting thread. ;-)

is dat how u encourage nuisance .... shaking my head in shame for you

2 Likes

Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by OmolodMilkman93(m): 3:07pm On Feb 15, 2013
Seun:

no offences meant but u re ........
Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by braxjay(m): 3:09pm On Feb 15, 2013
@poster

5 Likes

Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by Damselnoni(f): 3:10pm On Feb 15, 2013
begwong: Why is my name not listed tongue
grin grin grin grin grin
for ur mind abi?
Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by sobastical: 3:14pm On Feb 15, 2013
Okay we don see am mr promoter, people like intimidate poor ones to engage in all sort of illegal activities just to get the naira/dollar bill with all this kind of hyping when you are been sent. Just as your name wireless radio indeed. Yeye people
Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by Seun(m): 3:15pm On Feb 15, 2013
OmolodMilkman93: no offences meant but u re ........
The threads we post on the home page are meant to be interesting. To promote lively discussions. We don't necessarily endorse them.
Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by Kc3000: 3:18pm On Feb 15, 2013
Hmmm, dunno what I got from this post, but if I'm ever in Nigeria,and happen to be in Lagos, I'll look up Ify Freckles Obi. . .she sounds like the Kim Kardashian of MAULAG smiley
Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by GenOrumov: 3:19pm On Feb 15, 2013
Prime Minister ko, President ni ! RUBBISH! I don't know when nairaland turned to Encomium and City People?
Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by kala111: 3:19pm On Feb 15, 2013
bigwallace: )Dnt kno most of dem but I kno dat b naira guy he is hot nd he changes women lik cloth nd he spends recklessly,unconfirmed rumour as it dat he did money ritual...dat was wat I heard oooooooooo

Even with the so called money ritual that they did, of what value and relevance is their richness when they can't be rich as half Dangote...mtchww
Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by Mavor: 3:22pm On Feb 15, 2013
And this trash made front-page? How about you encourage them to study harder? You don't see the academic exploits of university students on front-page. This site is getting more pathetic. An alternative to nairaland is seriously needed.
Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by chucky234(m): 3:23pm On Feb 15, 2013
R2bees: k
Why u dey quote the entire post just cos of "K".
You are as dumb as the post itself
Idio:t.
Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by AngelEbi(f): 3:24pm On Feb 15, 2013
If we decide to create a list of 'undergraduates that can't spell their names' I am sure dat d same people would be listed. SMH
Someone said some of them did money rituals, what's d point if u would not be richer dan Dangote.
Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by Kenneth205(m): 3:24pm On Feb 15, 2013
Idacrux: Hope say god no wan punish person.na who hid my post abi na papa buy me MB.....
i wan die 4 laff o... Omg.. Dis guy funny o... Hahahaha.
Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by opeoluwa2(f): 3:24pm On Feb 15, 2013
fairygeh: This is the DUMBEST post i have ever seen.So what lesson has this taught us?Are we supposed to start jumping and dancing?

My dear, nairaland has truly lost it.
Peole have been saying this for a long time, I thot they were haters.
But now I know better.
Unilag is an academic community,while nairaland is an E-community that cuts across married,singles,divorced,old and young.
There are CEO's of companies here,politicians, people living outside nigeria.How does this news affect the social economy and political strata of Nairaland Audience
I think Mr Seun Osewa should wake up before some group of people destroy Nairaland that he built from the scratch.
I can't imagine linda ikejia's blog or bellanaija carry this kind of nonsence.
Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by delors(m): 3:25pm On Feb 15, 2013
Idacrux: Hope say god no wan punish person.na who hid my post abi na papa buy me MB.....
I swear after mourning Goldie all night, this this ur post bring laughter come like ...damn! I just cant stop laughing even with tears on my face!

1 Like

Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by carlinks: 3:25pm On Feb 15, 2013
Susan Efeji: Very few would know her, as she stays outside the school environment most of the time. She is a very busty lady with every sexy endowment that can make a warm blooded man empty his pockets in a hurry. She drives an exotic Range Rover, which was bought for her by one of her sugar daddies. Her clients are not young boys, but are the top men who walk the corridors of power.

did anybody see the bolded part? so people now celebrate prostitution and prostitutes as the biggest girls on campus!!! Good Lawd

1 Like

Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by sobastical: 3:26pm On Feb 15, 2013
Seun:

Holy crap! Are you saying you sit back on that chair and punch those keypad to output stuffs like thisSMH, with due respect this is just too pathetic, crumbling journalism. Moral lesson=0, crime/illegality promoting=100 and this sweet your belly what a pretty ugly shame.

I expected more positive and crime combating post from you but was so disappointed to see this on a well known and reputable site like this......please upgrade this ain't a local site anymore, with this kind of post your tarnishing the image of the great country. Thanks.

6 Likes

Re: List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos by sobastical: 3:29pm On Feb 15, 2013
carlinks: Susan Efeji: Very few would know her, as she stays outside the school environment most of the time. She is a very busty lady with every sexy endowment that can make a warm blooded man empty his pockets in a hurry. She drives an exotic Range Rover, which was bought for her by one of her sugar daddies. Her clients are not young boys, but are the top men who walk the corridors of power.

did anybody see the bolded part? so people now celebrate prostitution and prostitutes as the biggest girls on campus!!! Good Lawd

Yeah, mr seun really disappoint many with this one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is This Outfit Appropriate For A Primary School Teacher? (Photo) / UNILORIN Postgraduate Admissions (2015/2016) / University Of Benin Girls Celebrate Easter In Style (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.