Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,153 members, 7,880,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:40 PM

Baby Picture Of Uti Nwachukwu and his dad - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Baby Picture Of Uti Nwachukwu and his dad (18730 Views)

Uti Nwachukwu And Cossy Ojiakor In intimate Pose | Photo / Photos Of Uti Nwachukwu Before And Now / Picture Of Uti Nwachukwu At 18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baby Picture Of Uti Nwachukwu and his dad by segunsd: 8:53am On Feb 06, 2013

And he’s a jolly cute fellow… and so say all of us?

http://naijapose.com/retrospect-baby-picture-of-uti-nwachukwu/

3 Likes

Re: Baby Picture Of Uti Nwachukwu and his dad by SamMilla1(m): 8:55am On Feb 06, 2013
Yea, Uti is cute and that will win the nations cup for us. Do you also have pictures of his sister, i am more interested in that one

10 Likes

Re: Baby Picture Of Uti Nwachukwu and his dad by segunsd: 8:55am On Feb 06, 2013
Sam Milla: Yea, Uti is cute and that will win the nations cup for us. Do you also have pictures of his sister, i am more interested in that one

Lmao. Use Google na grin

1 Like

Re: Baby Picture Of Uti Nwachukwu and his dad by koolchicco: 2:54pm On Feb 06, 2013
Sam Milla: Yea, Uti is cute and that will win the nations cup for us. Do you also have pictures of his sister, i am more interested in that one

Lol. grin

Oga how far na?
Re: Baby Picture Of Uti Nwachukwu and his dad by brownlord: 2:54pm On Feb 06, 2013
Chai, whos uti for this to be on front page
Re: Baby Picture Of Uti Nwachukwu and his dad by HoneyPrincess(f): 2:55pm On Feb 06, 2013
So??
Re: Baby Picture Of Uti Nwachukwu and his dad by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 06, 2013
Is this not Uti, the f.a.ggot?
Re: Baby Picture Of Uti Nwachukwu and his dad by ifihearam: 3:03pm On Feb 06, 2013

Lol. Kolo
Re: Baby Picture Of Uti Nwachukwu and his dad by pyyxxaro: 3:04pm On Feb 06, 2013
THE GUY ON LONG SLEEVE IS THEIR DRIVER tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Baby Picture Of Uti Nwachukwu and his dad by Ejine(m): 3:10pm On Feb 06, 2013
Uti is handsome, but it looks like his popsie has him beat.
Re: Baby Picture Of Uti Nwachukwu and his dad by Lakayana: 3:10pm On Feb 06, 2013
Kai the papa been fine ground sabi chop oh. Uti was born a star.

1 Like

Re: Baby Picture Of Uti Nwachukwu and his dad by dj187: 3:31pm On Feb 06, 2013
Dr. Wise:
Is this not Uti, the f.a.ggot?
If uti is a f.a.ggot then u are a maggot tongue

5 Likes

Re: Baby Picture Of Uti Nwachukwu and his dad by Asis(m): 3:32pm On Feb 06, 2013
lol na so
Re: Baby Picture Of Uti Nwachukwu and his dad by oyinmama(f): 3:35pm On Feb 06, 2013
That's his older brother actually, not his dad

1 Like

Re: Baby Picture Of Uti Nwachukwu and his dad by sienna116(f): 3:42pm On Feb 06, 2013
Uti's daddy is so hot... tongue
Re: Baby Picture Of Uti Nwachukwu and his dad by tunapawizzy: 3:43pm On Feb 06, 2013
oyinmama: That's his older brother actually, not his dad
*elder
Re: Baby Picture Of Uti Nwachukwu and his dad by beehighdee(m): 3:44pm On Feb 06, 2013
nyc ;Dnyc
Re: Baby Picture Of Uti Nwachukwu and his dad by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 06, 2013
Who's the sorry looking dude?
Re: Baby Picture Of Uti Nwachukwu and his dad by tellwisdom: 4:13pm On Feb 06, 2013
Wetin dey worry this one?? sad…Who come be oti Nwanyaiku??
Re: Baby Picture Of Uti Nwachukwu and his dad by moneyhungry(m): 5:13pm On Feb 06, 2013
all i see is a $exy bi/tch in d background of d 2nd picture.
what's her name again ... HOMOTROLA right?
damn she'z hat!

1 Like

Re: Baby Picture Of Uti Nwachukwu and his dad by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 06, 2013
THAT WAS B4 HE STARTED TAKING IT UP THE @$$
Re: Baby Picture Of Uti Nwachukwu and his dad by Revolva(m): 5:43pm On Feb 06, 2013
Realy resemble him papa but na wetin con concern us ...abi una think say uti no get papa before
Re: Baby Picture Of Uti Nwachukwu and his dad by topmostg: 5:59pm On Feb 06, 2013
Can someone tell me who the fhuck uti unwanchuku is?

Never heard of him.
Re: Baby Picture Of Uti Nwachukwu and his dad by stankezzy: 6:47pm On Feb 06, 2013
topmostg: Can someone tell me who the fhuck uti unwanchuku is?

Never heard of him.
his real name is power uti,he use to be a wrestler.
Re: Baby Picture Of Uti Nwachukwu and his dad by Moyola(f): 9:22pm On Feb 06, 2013
undecided
Re: Baby Picture Of Uti Nwachukwu and his dad by angelz(f): 9:43pm On Feb 06, 2013
. Hello sam Milla. How's life bin wit u. Can't 4get sth u said in 2006. U may not rememba. @ poster. Uti sure takes afta his dad in luks.
Re: Baby Picture Of Uti Nwachukwu and his dad by Emmy9898: 10:09pm On Feb 06, 2013
topmostg: Can someone tell me who the fhuck uti unwanchuku is?

Never heard of him.

Believe me, you don wanna know. grin grin grin grin
Re: Baby Picture Of Uti Nwachukwu and his dad by micki83(m): 11:11pm On Feb 06, 2013
How can u guys actually believe that dat's uti's dad?dat dude is almost a teen in that pix! Abi him born uti wen him dey 10yrs?

1 Like

Re: Baby Picture Of Uti Nwachukwu and his dad by idinc(m): 7:13am On Feb 07, 2013
No disrespect 2 Uti,buh frm dt pic,i think 2 things re involved,eida dt dude is his bro or hin born Uti a bastard.any similar thoughts?.dt dude is like a teen,n lil Uti here is like 5,wt d hell am i sopposed 2 think
Re: Baby Picture Of Uti Nwachukwu and his dad by topmostg: 8:11am On Feb 07, 2013
Emmy9898:

Believe me, you don wanna know. grin grin grin grin

and y is that?
Re: Baby Picture Of Uti Nwachukwu and his dad by girlyly: 9:40am On Feb 07, 2013
I ve always wish i would someday answer "LYNDA NWACHUKWU" buh so unfortunate for me,he will not notice a girl like me as i do not belong to the classic girls category. I ll keep him breathing in my dream.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Police Will Probe Mohbad’s Death – FPRO / Tobi Bakre Celebrates His 25th Birthday (Photos) / Omoni Oboli Steps Out In Denim Shorts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.