Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,784 members, 7,941,949 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 04:22 PM

Help On Masturbation! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help On Masturbation! (664 Views)

Masturbation Opens Spiritual Portals. / “masturbation And Fornication Are No Longer Sinful” – Pope Francis / You Can Walk Out On Masturbation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help On Masturbation! by obamabroda: 9:08am On Feb 06, 2013
pls is it a sin to masturbate because i cant seem to stop doing dis act and i dont know if am doing it all wrong or not pls i need advice on this issue
Re: Help On Masturbation! by swtchicgurl: 9:14am On Feb 06, 2013
obama_broda: pls is it a sin to mas.turbate because i cant seem to stop doing dis act and i dont know if am doing it all wrong or not pls i need advice on this issue

yes, it is. and yes, u can stop only if God helps you.
Re: Help On Masturbation! by Joagbaje(m): 5:28pm On Feb 06, 2013
You should just make up your mind to stop it. That's all but if its challenging to stop ,it may be a demonic influence of lust. See your pastor to minister to you.
Re: Help On Masturbation! by beejaay: 9:41pm On Feb 06, 2013
@op there is nothing demonic about it. its all about making up for the vacuum in you, something u have built up over a long time. there is nothing wrong with selfservice xcept when it becomes an addiction (addiction is not something u will wanna keep especially on something like cos it will damage ur self esteem more)

getting over self service is pretty easy, all need to do is to be honest with urself (trace back to how it all started), realise is a problem of -ve self confidence. the first step in solving all problem is acceptance (accept the problem that u are the cause and every other thing is pretty easy)

@joagbaje there is nothing demonic about it, it purely scientific

(1) (Reply)

fhdt / End Time Is At Hand!!! / Why Do You Go To Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.