Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,234 members, 7,943,435 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 03:15 PM

What Is Fashola's Problem With Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Fashola's Problem With Jonathan (638 Views)

Ayobo/ipaja Road Under Construction: Is Fashola Working Or Not? / Is Fashola Over Celebrated? Or He Is On Vacation / Lagosians: Is Fashola The Expected Messiah? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Fashola's Problem With Jonathan by SegsOSegs: 7:20pm On Feb 06, 2013
It just amazes me why Fashola is wasting his time joining issues with Jonathan when he should be concentrating on the development of Lagos State. Whether Jonathan is a 'monumental failure' or not should be left to the Nigerian people to decide in 2015. I guess Raji is only trying to signal that he is ready and capable should Goodluck's luck be a little short in 2015.

http://247ureports.com/swest-pdp-blasts-fashola-over-comment-on-jonathan-says-he-is-a-monumental-failure/

Re: What Is Fashola's Problem With Jonathan by Ladapo(m): 7:54pm On Feb 06, 2013
What is your own problem with Fashola? Which leader in this world, no matter how good he is does not face opposition? It is the way and manner that you face such that matters....Fashola is first and foremost a Nigerian and is entitled to airing his opinion, people criticize him too...

1 Like

Re: What Is Fashola's Problem With Jonathan by miiraaj: 7:56pm On Feb 06, 2013
Every reasonable person has problems with Jonathan!

1 Like

Re: What Is Fashola's Problem With Jonathan by badassnigga(m): 9:07pm On Feb 06, 2013
SegsOSegs: It just amazes me why Fashola is wasting his time joining issues with Jonathan when he should be concentrating on the development of Lagos State. Whether Jonathan is a 'monumental failure' or not should be left to the Nigerian people to decide in 2015. I guess Raji is only trying to signal that he is ready and capable should Goodluck's luck be a little short in 2015.

http://247ureports.com/swest-pdp-blasts-fashola-over-comment-on-jonathan-says-he-is-a-monumental-failure/
and fashola is not a Nigerian?

abeg park well buddy
Re: What Is Fashola's Problem With Jonathan by pheesayor(m): 10:07pm On Feb 06, 2013
PDP calls Fashola a failure? Roflmao cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is Fashola's Problem With Jonathan by kunlekunle: 6:00am On Feb 07, 2013
not a personal issue simply political.

politics 101
you are not my friend, i can work with you
you are my friend, i cant work with you.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Traffic Laws Turned Me Into A ‘pick- Pocket’ – Ex- Okada Rider / ‘Oga At The Top’ Reportedly Places NSCDC Commandant On Suspension / List Of Survivors Of Kano Bomb Attack Released By The Government.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.