Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,358 members, 7,891,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 03:18 PM

Help Out, It's A Psychological Illness - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Out, It's A Psychological Illness (852 Views)

Psychiatric Doctor In The House: Advise On Psychological And Mental Health Issue / My Phobia For People With Mental Illness: Reply To Adebola Rayo / What Kind Of Illness Or Findings Fails One During Pre-employment Medical Test. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Out, It's A Psychological Illness by clintonty(m): 2:07pm On Mar 10, 2008
Nairalanders pls help out. What would you do if you were unfortunate to be at a place when at that time, a man is being murdered in cold blood by another man (note that the killer thought nobody was there), you shouted due to the horrible scene and u are being chased. Even though you are not caught, it always occur to you that somene is somewhere planning to kill you, that u are even very careful of walking alone, What can I tell the person involved?
Re: Help Out, It's A Psychological Illness by TOYOSI20(f): 2:41pm On Mar 10, 2008
clintonty:

Nairalanders please help out. What would you do if you were unfortunate to be at a place when at that time, a man is being murdered in cold blood by another man (note that the killer thought nobody was there), you shouted due to the horrible scene and u are being chased. Even though you are not caught, it always occur to you that somene is somewhere planning to kill you, that u are even very careful of walking alone, What can I tell the person involved?

The best step to take is to go and see a psychiatrist.
Re: Help Out, It's A Psychological Illness by ifyalways(f): 9:41pm On Mar 10, 2008
clintonty:

Nairalanders please help out. What would you do if you were unfortunate to be at a place when at that time, a man is being murdered in cold blood by another man (note that the killer thought nobody was there), you shouted due to the horrible scene and u are being chased. Even though you are not caught, it always occur to you that somene is somewhere planning to kill you, that u are even very careful of walking alone, What can I tell the person involved?
hes got to talk,let others share his fears and worries with him.let him talk with a social worker or a counsellor.too bad witness protection programme doesnt exist in 9ja sad it wud have been easier.

(1) (Reply)

Do We Care Enough About Malaria? / Diabetic Cure Found,call 08023209299 / How Good Is Your Libido?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.