Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,243 members, 7,970,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 05:00 PM

Screw Or Swim - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Screw Or Swim (756 Views)

See How Village Boys Swim (photos) / How do you swim in this kind of pool (pics). / How Does Akin And Pawpaw Screw? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Screw Or Swim by osculate(m): 2:26pm On Mar 10, 2008
Dave walks into a bar and sees John sitting at the end of the bar counter with a great big smile on his face. Dave says,
"John, what are you so happy for?"
"Well Dave, I gotta tell ya, Yesterday I was out waxin' my boat, just waxin' my boat, and a redhead came up to me, boobies out to here, Dave, boobies out to here! She says, 'Can I have a ride in your boat?'
I said 'Sure you can have a ride in my boat.' So I took her way out, Dave. I turned off the key and I said 'It's either screw or swim!'
She couldn't swim, Dave. She couldn't swim!"

The next day Dave walks into a bar and sees John sitting at the end of the bar counter with a bigger smile on his face.
Dave says,"What are you happy about today John?"
"Well Dave, I gotta tell ya, Yesterday I was out waxin' my boat, just waxin' my boat and a BEAUTIFUL blond came up to me, boobies out to here, Dave. Boobies out to here! She said 'Can I have a ride in your boat?'
I told her 'Sure you can have a ride in my boat.' So I took her way out, Dave. Way out much further than the last one. I turned off the key and I said, 'It's either screw or swim!' She couldn't swim, Dave! She couldn't swim!"

A couple days pass and Dave walks into a bar and sees John down there crying over a beer. Dave says, "John, what are you so sad for?"
"Well Dave, I gotta tell ya, Yesterday I was out waxin' my boat, just waxin' my boat, and the most desirable brunette came up to me, boobies WAY out to here, Dave. Boobies WAY out to here.
I had more wood than my boat does. She says, 'Can I have a ride in your boat?' So I said, 'Sure you can have a ride in my boat.'
So I took her way out, Dave, way, WAY out, much further than the last two. I turned off the key, and looked at her boobies and said
'It's either screw or swim!' She pulled down her pants and, She had a dick, Dave! She had this great BIG dick!

, and I can't swim Dave! I can't swim man!!!!!
Re: Screw Or Swim by TOYOSI20(f): 2:35pm On Mar 10, 2008
Cool
Re: Screw Or Swim by olulu(m): 2:43pm On Mar 10, 2008
crazy

grin grin grin
Re: Screw Or Swim by segunpc(m): 3:13pm On Mar 10, 2008
he got screwed instead grin
Re: Screw Or Swim by tufe(m): 3:18pm On Mar 10, 2008
dumb ass grin
Re: Screw Or Swim by ituen(m): 12:14am On Mar 11, 2008
heheheheheheh
Re: Screw Or Swim by ThugLife1(m): 10:25pm On Mar 11, 2008
wink
Re: Screw Or Swim by opuro(m): 9:38am On Mar 12, 2008
I feel for this jigolo ass hole
you mean the she dig his rig? boy! cool
Re: Screw Or Swim by folly69(m): 10:09am On Mar 12, 2008
gawd damn grin grin

(1) (Reply)

The Barber / Too Obedient / Bottle Of BeeЯ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.