Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,129 members, 7,880,536 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:24 PM

Ladies Please List Valentine Gifts You Will Love To Receive - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Please List Valentine Gifts You Will Love To Receive (19834 Views)

Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday / Valentine Gifts You Wont Give To Your Girlfriend / Valentine Gifts For Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Please List Valentine Gifts You Will Love To Receive by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 07, 2013
ifyeky:

No I tink u prefer shaving stick instead
blade n comb grin[quote author=ifyeky]
Re: Ladies Please List Valentine Gifts You Will Love To Receive by kalufelix(m): 10:33pm On Feb 07, 2013
vivacious vivi:

Abeg e don reach #deepfrown
lol...oya close ur eyes
Re: Ladies Please List Valentine Gifts You Will Love To Receive by bendazum: 10:34pm On Feb 07, 2013
skynet006: funny.....which one you go give the guy na?

A romantic getaway! Yanshing. tins nah.Can't you read in between? grin
Re: Ladies Please List Valentine Gifts You Will Love To Receive by Kjking(m): 10:36pm On Feb 07, 2013
[quote author=nyere84]Seriously, AN ENGAGEMENT RING wont be a bad gift. Ma dear keep dreaming
Re: Ladies Please List Valentine Gifts You Will Love To Receive by lat55(f): 10:40pm On Feb 07, 2013
miss-sweety86:

I meant, just spend a day with him, do some fun activities just the two of us, going to a restaurant in the evening or get some take away to eat at home. Spend a "couple day" :-)! But it's not gonna happen because he's too far away AND he has a girlfriend (even if he doesn't seem to care about her)

ummm, the one you love is with someone else?? d fact he seems to or doesn't seem to care about the lady he is with is none of your business, quit fantasizing babe. God will send yours (if dis one is yours, then he will come untangled) and then you guys can have your romantic day wink
Re: Ladies Please List Valentine Gifts You Will Love To Receive by Kjking(m): 10:40pm On Feb 07, 2013
nellaluv: Sweets, chewing gum, chocolates and cake wink

... On a serious note i want a brand new gadget(latest phone to be specific tongue) and a romantic getaway.
ma dear keep dreaming
Re: Ladies Please List Valentine Gifts You Will Love To Receive by Mindependent(f): 10:43pm On Feb 07, 2013
Roses and a box of chocolate smiley
Re: Ladies Please List Valentine Gifts You Will Love To Receive by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 07, 2013
lat55:

ummm, the one you love is with someone else?? d fact he seems to or doesn't seem to care about the lady he is with is none of your business, quit fantasizing babe. God will send yours (if dis one is yours, then he will come untangled) and then you guys can have your romantic day wink

You have no idea of what you're talking about, so please stay out of this!!
Re: Ladies Please List Valentine Gifts You Will Love To Receive by P4VS20: 10:58pm On Feb 07, 2013
Donna Jocasta: yea......ain't joking.......seriously 4 real

Yaaaaaaaaaaay, thats why i luff u baabe... muuuuuuuuaaaaaah!, but u know i aint getting u anything sha! lol

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please List Valentine Gifts You Will Love To Receive by P4VS20: 11:05pm On Feb 07, 2013
miss-sweety86:

sorry, buh i thought u invited him into it when you posted it on NL. he is even trying to encourage and cheer u up, you scratching, naa so the situation dey pain u reach. u better open up a thread explaining the situations, let the advicing-council of romance section of NL help you out. grin
Re: Ladies Please List Valentine Gifts You Will Love To Receive by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 07, 2013
P4VS20:

sorry, buh i thought u invited him into it when you posted it on NL. he is even trying to encourage and cheer u up, you scratching, naa so the situation dey pain u reach. u better open up a thread explaining the situations, let the advicing-council of romance section of NL help you out. grin

Not gonna happen. My new year resolution is to stop posting about my life and seeking advice from other people.

I was just trying to explain that a day with him is all I want because he's so far and that maybe for a couple that sees each other every day, it might be different and the girl may be expecting more than a day with her boyfriend.
Re: Ladies Please List Valentine Gifts You Will Love To Receive by ifyeky(m): 11:10pm On Feb 07, 2013
Why r babes demanding for engagement rings like dis ehn? Na so husband scarce for town? Nawao! Dos ones asking for cars, gadgets etc, keep dreamin ok. As for the one dat needs a gud Bleep in front of a lagos lagoon, jz holla @me and I wil mek dis Val d best eva for u

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please List Valentine Gifts You Will Love To Receive by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 07, 2013
lat55:

smh...lol. U might get a few surprises directed your way as well grin

Errr. . .Which and which?
Re: Ladies Please List Valentine Gifts You Will Love To Receive by cupid4ig(m): 11:29pm On Feb 07, 2013
AmBeautiful: The latest infinity
tongue angry
ok i will inform ur mother they will help u out
Re: Ladies Please List Valentine Gifts You Will Love To Receive by cupid4ig(m): 11:29pm On Feb 07, 2013
rokiatu: A brand new car.
u can meet ur dad for that tongue
Re: Ladies Please List Valentine Gifts You Will Love To Receive by Thatallgirl(f): 11:30pm On Feb 07, 2013
Range Rover sport.. iPhone 5... Blackberry 10.. Emmmnn.. Still thinking.. Will continue later
Re: Ladies Please List Valentine Gifts You Will Love To Receive by bcomputer101: 11:31pm On Feb 07, 2013

What is your age?
Re: Ladies Please List Valentine Gifts You Will Love To Receive by damhadji(m): 11:47pm On Feb 07, 2013
Girl Friends Association of Nigeria(GFAN).

Dear Boyfriends & Fiancées!!! This year's Valentine, we don't want flowers, teddy bears, expensive dinners at seasons or Galitoz, golden and silver pendants, Ice- cream, Emporio Armani perfumes or Chocolate.
We no longer want ipads, iphones, Galaxy Tabs or Blackberry Porches!
We also refuse Brazilian hair, Peruvian hair and/ or shopping sprees at Mr price or the most expensive Boutique in town!
All we are saying... "Just come and say 'Hi' to our parents and families Because we wanna get married this year.
So Please kindly save the money for the wedding ceremony!!!!=)) =D cheesy

Signed:-
Secretary....gud 9t!!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please List Valentine Gifts You Will Love To Receive by Nobody: 12:42am On Feb 08, 2013
^ undecided
Re: Ladies Please List Valentine Gifts You Will Love To Receive by tpia5: 12:57am On Feb 08, 2013
i think damhadji is on point.
Re: Ladies Please List Valentine Gifts You Will Love To Receive by adexsimply(m): 1:00am On Feb 08, 2013
damhadji: Girl Friends Association of Nigeria(GFAN).

Dear Boyfriends & Fiancées!!! This year's Valentine, we don't want flowers, teddy bears, expensive dinners at seasons or Galitoz, golden and silver pendants, Ice- cream, Emporio Armani perfumes or Chocolate.
We no longer want ipads, iphones, Galaxy Tabs or Blackberry Porches!
We also refuse Brazilian hair, Peruvian hair and/ or shopping sprees at Mr price or the most expensive Boutique in town!
All we are saying... "Just come and say 'Hi' to our parents and families Because we wanna get married this year.
So Please kindly save the money for the wedding ceremony!!!!=)) =D cheesy

Signed:-
Secretary....gud 9t!!!
grin
Re: Ladies Please List Valentine Gifts You Will Love To Receive by Duchaello(f): 1:00am On Feb 08, 2013
martyns303: And how do you manage 4 girls on Val without being caught? cry
[color=#990000][/color]ahhhhhh dnt manage na,jst bring all of them 2geda.....hmmmm dats watsup babes,bt dat na jamb questn sha:pwink
Re: Ladies Please List Valentine Gifts You Will Love To Receive by lat55(f): 1:11am On Feb 08, 2013
P4VS20:

thank u hun, i was slightly confused by her response too
Re: Ladies Please List Valentine Gifts You Will Love To Receive by lat55(f): 1:20am On Feb 08, 2013
miss-sweety86:

Sorry sweety, I wasn't trying to get into anything. I was only talking based on your posts. I have an idea of what I am talking about but I understand that it is a very touchy subject for you so I will save my advice for till you ask for it smiley
Re: Ladies Please List Valentine Gifts You Will Love To Receive by lat55(f): 1:24am On Feb 08, 2013
HQ:

Errr. . .Which and which?

Depending on the girl, hot slaps, acid, hot water, loads of swear, silence but serious midnight prayer on your head or for your sisters....lol. Don't hurt a loving woman oo
Re: Ladies Please List Valentine Gifts You Will Love To Receive by dmcdad: 1:47am On Feb 08, 2013
vivacious vivi:

Abeg e don reach #deepfrown
you go accept ring from a guy like me wey no get money grin
Re: Ladies Please List Valentine Gifts You Will Love To Receive by Loveheals(f): 2:16am On Feb 08, 2013
Donmichaelz: Goldigger,if i pay ashawo 300k,na 30 years service b dat oo
go carry Ashawo na metewwwwwww
Re: Ladies Please List Valentine Gifts You Will Love To Receive by Azukaorji(m): 6:00am On Feb 08, 2013
Rainbow seven colour pant wt a hole down-stairs....dats my gift 4 u
Re: Ladies Please List Valentine Gifts You Will Love To Receive by Nobody: 6:31am On Feb 08, 2013
Emmm....
Shebi na wetin i go like receive na....
It must have to be a car.
Re: Ladies Please List Valentine Gifts You Will Love To Receive by Nobody: 7:05am On Feb 08, 2013
ole ole ole catch am na thief ooo.
Re: Ladies Please List Valentine Gifts You Will Love To Receive by P4VS20: 7:14am On Feb 08, 2013
lat55:

thank u hun, i was slightly confused by her response too

no mind am, her blood dey hot. she know say she go join the "ROASTERS CLUB" on vals day cos she dey wish for one day with anoda girl bobo.

is it me? its kinda strange when some ladies feel a guy would leave his girlfriend/wife for them. er, huh! i laff in spanish.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Please List Valentine Gifts You Will Love To Receive by P4VS20: 7:19am On Feb 08, 2013
miss-sweety86:

Not gonna happen. My new year resolution is to stop posting about my life and seeking advice from other people.

I was just trying to explain that a day with him is all I want because he's so far and that maybe for a couple that sees each other every day, it might be different and the girl may be expecting more than a day with her boyfriend.

u want a day out of 365 days in a year with him. wow!, he must be a gold-plated man.

can i slap you after pouring water on you, maybe u will wake up!!! shocked

duh! dayum-right its her boyfriend, she is entitled to 365 or 367, two days join self.

better choose a guy on NL to bonk with till u get a boyfriend and stop ROASTING. lol

if u think ur statement sounds romantic, i think its twisted. tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men / 10 Signs That Indicate You Are Masturbating Too Much / Attitude Of Girls When Is Their First Time Having Sex With A New Boyfriend (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.