Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,404 members, 7,978,281 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 02:57 AM

Travelling To Canada - Travel (123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada (464470 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (189) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada by EpicWin: 11:31pm On Jul 14, 2011
PS :- The "Phoo-ne" I had to throw down at the CDHC gate just to be recognised by them bloody guards and be attended to like a living, breathing, reasoning brother na die oh, IT IS WELL.
Re: Travelling To Canada by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 14, 2011
If one intends to apply for Fed skilled worker immigration visa, is any other person into this? Words of advice from knowledgeable forumites pls.
Re: Travelling To Canada by Delta007(m): 3:07am On Jul 15, 2011
lari03:

If one intends to apply for Fed skilled worker immigration visa, is any other person into this? Words of advice from knowledgeable forumites pls.
Any specifics you'd like to know? Or you can visit the Canadavisa.com forum. There's a "Nigerian thread" there; there are more matured folks there and I sometimes contribute when I got time!
Re: Travelling To Canada by Cuddlemii: 6:37am On Jul 15, 2011
Nice one acca. Im so excited for you.
Re: Travelling To Canada by newacca: 9:21am On Jul 15, 2011
@chukie94,Bashtee,chizquare,Ghany01,Sujydee,Obietrix,Cindel07,Epicwin,Cuddlemii

Thank you all. God made it possible and you all inspired me.

@Chukie94,
They sent me mail through courier(DHL).
Re: Travelling To Canada by james85: 9:35am On Jul 15, 2011
Canada is a wonderful place to visit . Explore the wonders of the place. Hang with their hotels, resorts and interesting tourist spots. Meet the beautiful people in Canada. Try their exotic foods and drinks. Upgrade your lifestyle with their latest wears .For more info and travel needs you may visit http://www.asia.com/flights-country-info/Canada.

Las Vegas Party
Re: Travelling To Canada by blackbreed: 10:30am On Jul 15, 2011
@newecca,,,

Am really happy for your good news and wish everyone the best in their journey of life, and pls i will like to ask how were you contacted for your medicals and what instruction was given  as well as the documents given to you for your medicals and where to take it plus the amount for it.

thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada by newacca: 11:02am On Jul 15, 2011
blackbreed:

@newecca,,,

Am really happy for your good news and wish everyone the best in their journey of life, and pls i will like to ask how were you contacted for your medicals and what instruction was given  as well as the documents given to you for your medicals and where to take it plus the amount for it.

thanks

@Blackbreed,
thank u so much. I was sent mail via DHL the document for medicals includes a seal envelope and letter giving me the addresses of the designated medical practitioners I should meet for the medical test. I was also given my passport. I was asked to go to any of the clinics with my passport and 3passport photos. I should return my passport after the medical test with a pre-paid courier envelope. thx.
Ciao
Re: Travelling To Canada by trodon: 6:03pm On Jul 15, 2011
Hi all, i have reading thru the thread and must it has been fantastic. U guys are really cool.
Re: Travelling To Canada by tolualds(f): 6:40pm On Jul 15, 2011
@ newacca
Men your d first ACCA person i have heard to make it through this phase. im so happy for u brov! God help u all d way till d end. cheers!

@ bashT
Don't be afraid Gods gonna do wondas as we await their response soon. Gods with us.
Re: Travelling To Canada by tolualds(f): 6:48pm On Jul 15, 2011
@ newacca
After paying my tuition fee of 6500 dollars from my dads account. I had a credit balance of 5.2 million reflecting in my fathers personal bank statement. do u think dat will work? if i may ask how much was ur credit balance? if wouldnt like to respond here, u can respond to my email addy. its tolualadetoyinbo@gmail.com cheers brov!,
Re: Travelling To Canada by newacca: 9:07pm On Jul 15, 2011
@Tolualds,
thx so much. I also wish you well in ur application and plan to study in Canada. After paying $6,500 from ur father's personal account and the balance on the acct still reads 5.2 million naira;I think it is OK. All u have to do is to prove the source of the fund. I had a total balance of 4.6 Million on my acct when I applied and I also have a CSCS shares valuation totaling 2.6million.
Re: Travelling To Canada by tolualds(f): 12:25pm On Jul 16, 2011
@ newacca
ok brov! tanks a bunch! ur d best!
Re: Travelling To Canada by shakers(m): 5:45pm On Jul 16, 2011
Pls house is it too early now to submit application for someone that was offered january admission in canada? i was thinking about waiting till september, but if its ok to submit now i would rather do the submission now,,,
Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada by bashtee: 7:20pm On Jul 16, 2011
@shakers
It not more than 6 months and not less than 3 months to the start date.Check the website for more
Re: Travelling To Canada by akinson77: 7:29pm On Jul 16, 2011
@ Delta007
can you pls send me your e-mail address?, Mine is: lebro1000@yahoo.com
You can mail yours to me pls.I've got some other things to ask pls.
Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada by akinson77: 7:34pm On Jul 16, 2011
@ Delta007
I've got few other things to ask,especially about what's been asked (at the interview) at the POE and the Buffalo stuff you just mentioned.
Kindly forward your email pls.
Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada by mchuxx(m): 1:14pm On Jul 17, 2011
@Delta007

Pls could u send me yr email address? mine is mchuxx@yahoo.com. I've got some off thread quest i'll like to share as well as the buffalo thing u mentioned.

@ Akinson
Lets meet. I've sent you a mail.

@newacca
Congrats my guy! I know you'll make it after reading yr interview reponse, it was brilliant. Goodluck on yr medicals and try to beat the start time.
Re: Travelling To Canada by kwuseke: 1:29pm On Jul 17, 2011
waoooo!
Hve bin off d forum 4just a few weeks, and its lik hve missed so much @such little breather!
@newacca, bro'am sooo hapi 4u, surely delay aint denial and pray the gud Lord will sucessfully complete wat he began, cngrt dude
@chizsqaure, Cheer up bro,u almost there,dnt be dismay by d conditionality therein,i guess dey tryin to clear so gray areas in ur applicatn and i think ur intended approach will be ok. Wish u d very best of luck.
My application is headin into its 6wks, i believe God is workin smething gud 4me, am so hpeful its gona playin out well 4me and out sept hopefuls.
@henrywest, Can u pls get in touch wit me,lost ur contact,
Remain blessed guys
Re: Travelling To Canada by chukie94: 6:15pm On Jul 17, 2011
hi, does anyone know the CDHC phone number? rang the one on the website n was told they no longer accept phone calls for enquiries, thnks
Re: Travelling To Canada by adesina123: 6:31pm On Jul 17, 2011
Firstly Register for international exam such as TOEFL, SAT, ACT for undergraduate program and TOEFL, GRE, GMAT for Master program and get the following score such as below:
TOEFL : score above 100
SAT: 1200 (critical Reading and Math)
ACT: score above 30
GRE: score above 1400
GMAT: score above 1400
All the following score above will fetch you full scholarship. If you secure full scholarship that cover tuition, Room and board, it will give 85 assurance to get your visa in both countries.
For your information, if you need assistance to get those score easily contact this phone: 07069459469
Re: Travelling To Canada by newacca: 9:44pm On Jul 17, 2011
@Mchuxx,
Thx so much brov. God made is possible,but he sent all u guyz to inspire me and u did. I wish u well.

@Kwuseke, smiley
First,I wanna thank u for rejoicing with me and praying 4 my success. I also wish u positive response from CDHC.
Yea,u've missed so much for the few week u were absent. Though all the excitement&suspense are recorded here for u. The call of longecity for medical, my experience at the CDHC for interview,commendation and condemnation of my response on the interview from fellow nairalanders and the recent development in chizquares case and much more. However,I welcome u back to the house. I wish everyone expecting 2 hear from CDHC good news. We shall get there by God's grace.
ciao cool
Re: Travelling To Canada by bashtee: 2:05am On Jul 18, 2011
@newacca
Have you gone for the medicals?
Re: Travelling To Canada by mas24546(m): 6:26am On Jul 18, 2011
Canada is a nice country. so you can get visa to Canada,
Please visit our site,
http://www.globalvisas.com
Re: Travelling To Canada by newacca: 8:26am On Jul 18, 2011
bashtee:

@newacca
Have you gone for the medicals?

Bashtee,
thx. not yet. I was given an appointment date,which is 26th July.
Re: Travelling To Canada by bashtee: 8:29am On Jul 18, 2011
@newacca
26th july is a day after your start date.Have gotten a new start date?
Re: Travelling To Canada by chukie94: 8:42am On Jul 18, 2011
does anyone know the phone number of the CDHC?? please send me the number, thanx,
Re: Travelling To Canada by newacca: 12:25pm On Jul 18, 2011
bashtee:

@newacca
26th july is a day after your start date.Have gotten a new start date?

The school told me to wait till after the medical result and when the embassy request for deferment letter. how far about your application?
Re: Travelling To Canada by bashtee: 12:34pm On Jul 18, 2011
@newacca
Am still yet to hear from them,hopfully this week I will hear from them because someone told them that they ve sent almost all August batch
Re: Travelling To Canada by EpicWin: 12:45pm On Jul 18, 2011
@bashtee
Abeg, tell us oh oga, who told who dat they've almost sent all of august batch, I get the same signals but I aint sure at all, abeg, clarify.
Re: Travelling To Canada by chukie94: 7:32pm On Jul 18, 2011
@ newacca: pls do you hv the contact details of CDHC?? rang em wi the no on their site but apparently they dont give information over the fone, so was wondering how i cud contact em, any idea plss??thnx
Re: Travelling To Canada by newacca: 8:28pm On Jul 18, 2011
chukie94:

@ newacca: pls do you hv the contact details of CDHC?? rang em wi the no on their site but apparently they dont give information over the fone, so was wondering how i cud contact em, any idea plss??thnx

You can contact them via e-mail. While contacting them,you can quote your passport number,full name,date of birth and address. Providing your application is over the normal processing period.
Thx.

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (189)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.