Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,664 members, 7,918,131 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 11:37 PM

g - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / g (1267 Views)

Should I Go Ahead With D Divorce? / Is It Right To Abandon Ur Wife Alone With D Baby After Childbirth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

g by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 07, 2013
ff

1 Like

Re: g by mysticgal(f): 10:37am On Feb 07, 2013
must u bring ur problem to NL?,sha do what seems right to you.but na henry,agbese be this.
Re: g by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 07, 2013
mysticgal: must u bring ur problem to NL?,sha do what seems right to you.but na henry,agbese be this.

Must u comment? Waka pass undecided
Re: g by Jellitah: 10:51am On Feb 07, 2013
I never knew 'marriage' was between a man and an MGBDKE O!
After dem go come online to preach against pre-marital se-x and abstinence!
Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh!

2 hours to close jare. . . time to wake my darling HUSBAND UP! cool
Re: g by feminineA: 11:10am On Feb 07, 2013
How did she force herself to get pregnant? Why not use condom or better still not have a relationship with her. Now put yourself in her shoes, what will you if it was you?yes her ping was a bit on the extreme have you thought of the pressure she's going through coupled with the pregnancy hormones?you people should get money and pay her bride price. So far your brother is still intrested in her
Re: g by eriegua83: 11:16am On Feb 07, 2013
Make una do DNA after she born to dey sure say na ur brother get the belle because with this kind rush rush frm she nd her people after introduction something is fishy, make them nor come carry another man pikin take dash una.
Re: g by baby124: 11:20am On Feb 07, 2013
No one trapped anyone. Two fertile adults decided to be irresponsible. However, she is very rude and should never have sent that to anyone outside the guy that got her pregnant. I think your brother owes her family and explanation, but really this text gives me pause. She can't achieve anything good or positive like this. After all she decided to have sex with someone without protection, he also shouldn't be forced to marry her if he doesn't want to. What rubbish, she and her family are losing it. She definitely doesn't have any home training at all. To your future inlaws? I don't think she is ready to marry at all.she get mind o.is that how to convince someone to marry you
Re: g by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 07, 2013
@ Poster . . .

In as much as she acted immaturely by sending you that message, I think I understand her frustration!
Your family is not being fair on her and her family.
I'm sure your brother promised to marry her only to get her pregnant and suddenly develop cold feet.
Honestly, I don't blame them for doubting the integrity of your family.
RESPECT is EARNED.
As for now, you guys have done NOTHING to earn that respect.
My advice to you . . . get off your high horse and make an honest woman of a lady who will soon bear your nephew/niece.
You are a woman and will be a mother someday. Don't lay a wrong foundation for your kids!
Re: g by theolar: 11:28am On Feb 07, 2013
@ op I understand how the lady feels, she is almost due and it seems u pple have no plan for her. Rather than be angry with her why not call her to see and call ur brother and deres a full discussion. Truth be told u don't like her , blaming her for a pregnanacy btw she and ur brother , common . And she is getting a feeling dat d blame for the delay is on u not on her guy.all she is needs is a lot of reassurrance to her and her Pple. @ op re u married or single?
Re: g by ironheart(m): 11:38am On Feb 07, 2013
She did the right thing. She did not go round town telling everyone about it. She told u being d eldest to talk to ur younger bro. She must have been under pressure from her pple. The least ur family could hav done is to asssure them ur not sleeping over it. Come to think of it. She never traped ur brother, they both ejoyed the unprotected sex, now its time to get responsible n do the right thing. Trust me, when that baby is born, there is 90% chance ur brother may not go on with the wedding.
Re: g by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 07, 2013
Thank u so much wonderful peeps for all d useful opinions, I've gathered a lot dt would hlp me take d nxt step.

The first reaction I n my oda siblings had was to pounce on her at dia hme on saturday and lash her wt our mouth, bt wt all dis advice I want to xcuse her for dis cos truly as some of u pointed out it may b frustration abt d whole ish.
No, I'm nt single and I have kids, I kn hw d pregnancy hormones run wild at times.
Thx once again, now I'm looking at it frm a different angle, instead of going dia on to create a scene, we'll hve a matured meeting wt my bro and plan d way forward.
Love u all

3 Likes

Re: g by Aafulenu(f): 12:58pm On Feb 07, 2013
even if ur brother is having financial difficulties, at least he should explain to her parents the reason y he hasnt paid the bride price yet, he owes them that much.
and constant reassurance to his bride to be
Re: g by blank(f): 12:58pm On Feb 07, 2013
Let your brother tell her if he is still marrying or not instead of keeping her hanging. I get the feeling from your post, that she was a fling that got pregnant and he now wants to marry her because she is carring his baby. That is the wrongest reason to marry someone especially when you would never consider her before. You guys will just keep managing yourselves.

He should still take care of his baby financially and emotionally.
Re: g by Ournaija: 9:04am On Feb 08, 2013
peaceheartt: Thank u so much wonderful peeps for all d useful opinions, I've gathered a lot dt would hlp me take d nxt step.

The first reaction I n my oda siblings had was to pounce on her at dia hme on saturday and lash her wt our mouth, bt wt all dis advice I want to xcuse her for dis cos truly as some of u pointed out it may b frustration abt d whole ish.
No, I'm nt single and I have kids, I kn hw d pregnancy hormones run wild at times.
Thx once again, now I'm looking at it frm a different angle, instead of going dia on to create a scene, we'll hve a matured meeting wt my bro and plan d way forward.
Love u all

I am disappointed at the bolded. It seems you guys are bent on rewarding your brother`s irresponsible act. It`s bad enough that he put a girl in a family without a proper marriage. Does it mean there is no one in the family to caution others? If you guys continue this way your brother will end up bringing more shame to his family and the big family. Your other siblings will follow his steps since such acts are been rewarded by other members of the family. What kind of agbero solution you people want to use to solve an already bad situation? Shame don finish?

Call your brother to man up and give others reasons to give him support at this point in time. Your family owe the girl an expalanation, call her and tell her not to make enemies with your family because she will soon be joining the family, if possible visit her family and make some explanation. How will you feel if you were given same treatment from the family you were to be married to?
Re: g by tellwisdom: 10:15am On Feb 08, 2013
Your brother no get money, but toto dey sweet am...shebi d gurl know em financial capability before she allow the pregnancy grow??. Then why is she worried??.....Two of them no get sense angry
Re: g by Meringe(m): 12:58pm On Feb 08, 2013
Ournaija:

I am disappointed at the bolded. It seems you guys are bent on rewarding your brother`s irresponsible act. It`s bad enough that he put a girl in a family without a proper marriage. Does it mean there is no one in the family to caution others? If you guys continue this way your brother will end up bringing more shame to his family and the big family. Your other siblings will follow his steps since such acts are been rewarded by other members of the family. What kind of agbero solution you people want to use to solve an already bad situation? Shame don finish?

Call your brother to man up and give others reasons to give him support at this point in time. Your family owe the girl an expalanation, call her and tell her not to make enemies with your family because she will soon be joining the family, if possible visit her family and make some explanation. How will you feel if you were given same treatment from the family you were to be married to?
Na wa for u ooo. You only concentrated on the bolded. That was the initial reaction she and her family wanted to take but she is not abt taking it again. Try and comprehend all comparatively!!!
Re: g by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 08, 2013
Peace in my honest opinion,i would advice you call for a family meeting, your brother takes responsibility of the child when he is born and free the woman.however if your brother genuinely loves her,he can go ahead with the marriage plans.then as per the text message she obviously typed that out of annoyance and embarassment.to say the truth it is actually humiliating for the lady when the mans family promised to come back and didnt show up any longer.then again i will blame your brother because if he did not have any intention of marrying the girl why was he sleeping with her.this days women are wiser because the lady felt he just wanted to sleep with her and free her.also did your brother promise her marriage? Did he propose to her? If he did then the lady is justified,and if he didnt,just accept taking the baby.shikena!
Re: g by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 08, 2013
How did she tie him down? Did she rape him? Your brother is an irresponsible son of a gun and you people supporting him says a lot about your family . You all were going to pounce on a woman carrying your nephew/niece? A pregnant woman? after your brother abandoned her? you have daughters yourself dont ruin their lives with your stoopid mistake. Shame on all of you . What is your husband doing about this? Don't you have something better to do with your life? Are you jobless?

2 Likes

Re: g by Mrsmansson(f): 3:18pm On Feb 08, 2013
Op pls hw did it happen.Did your bro impregnate her at gun piont or was he raped?poor dude.funny family too.A grown man not blind,carried his d_ck and dropped loads of ppmc on the girl,and your family said is scheming.the girl try for una sef to keep the pregnancy.
Re: g by Geomac: 3:38pm On Feb 08, 2013
jennykadry: How did she tie him down? Did she rape him? Your brother is an irresponsible son of a gun and you people supporting him says a lot about your family . You all were going to pounce on a woman carrying your nephew/niece? A pregnant woman? after your brother abandoned her? you have daughters yourself dont ruin their lives with your stoopid mistake. Shame on all of you . What is your husband doing about this? Don't you have something better to do with your life? Are you jobless?
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode
Re: g by Geomac: 3:40pm On Feb 08, 2013
jennykadry: How did she tie him down? Did she rape him? Your brother is an irresponsible son of a gun and you people supporting him says a lot about your family . You all were going to pounce on a woman carrying your nephew/niece? A pregnant woman? after your brother abandoned her? you have daughters yourself dont ruin their lives with your stoopid mistake. Shame on all of you . What is your husband doing about this? Don't you have something better to do with your life? Are you jobless?

Nairaland oh! person typed "Did she r.ape him" and it turned to "Did she molestation him"

(1) (Reply)

MAN KILLS WIFE, POSTS HER PICTURE ON FACEBOOK / SUICIDE!! The Idea Is Tempting, Somebody Convince Her Not To / Am I Alone On This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.