Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,603 members, 7,944,787 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 02:56 AM

Tonto Dikeh With And Without Make Up(pictures) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh With And Without Make Up(pictures) (31080 Views)

Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With Her In-laws / Yemi Alade Shares "No Make Up" Pictures / Tonto Dikeh With Her Dogs (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh With And Without Make Up(pictures) by babadey(m): 3:18pm On Feb 07, 2013
conyema12: Pls who is tonto dike?

Ur mummy's bedmate wink
Re: Tonto Dikeh With And Without Make Up(pictures) by tonnieblaise(m): 3:19pm On Feb 07, 2013
*COUGHS* ....una wan gimme disease??
Re: Tonto Dikeh With And Without Make Up(pictures) by cigaricon(m): 3:22pm On Feb 07, 2013
Keneking: Na cigar[b][/b] make her lips be like that....her eyes be like tortoise pickin.
Huh angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh With And Without Make Up(pictures) by babadey(m): 3:24pm On Feb 07, 2013
miss-sweety86:
looks ugly in both pictures! her hair is so yellow! she looks so cheap!

It only takes a cheap s**t to know a cheap one... I think u look like a domitila wink grin cool
Re: Tonto Dikeh With And Without Make Up(pictures) by acadasol: 3:38pm On Feb 07, 2013
Can someone tell me why this moderator block my post on page zero. Anyway... Truth is bitter. Seun should conduct IQ test for these moderators on celeb session. Am sure they will soon block this post.
Re: Tonto Dikeh With And Without Make Up(pictures) by murtalaa(m): 3:40pm On Feb 07, 2013
The secret to getting your post on the frontpage is to post about Tonto. You would be pardoned to think Seun is fronting for Tonto Dikeh as the Owner of Nairaland. I never knew this woman before until I started reading about her on daily basis, thanks to nairaland.
Re: Tonto Dikeh With And Without Make Up(pictures) by LeAngelo(f): 3:46pm On Feb 07, 2013
lets try dis, remove the smile from the no make picture and replace it with the face on the make up pic. The truth is without d make up she won't look very nice
Re: Tonto Dikeh With And Without Make Up(pictures) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 07, 2013
I have never fancied dis tonto of a gurl. She's fugly to me
Re: Tonto Dikeh With And Without Make Up(pictures) by onyejiuwau: 3:54pm On Feb 07, 2013
she is not fine, she always like to expose her body see her breast and teeth
Re: Tonto Dikeh With And Without Make Up(pictures) by omanzo02: 4:24pm On Feb 07, 2013
NnekaGirl: She still pretty, but her teeth kinda yellow in the other pic lol!

Na effect of too much akpu be dat. grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh With And Without Make Up(pictures) by Karmatyra(f): 4:27pm On Feb 07, 2013
she s pretty witout make up bt a little bit ugly wit make up
Re: Tonto Dikeh With And Without Make Up(pictures) by BarnabasCo: 4:31pm On Feb 07, 2013
ledynamite: What do you think?

look at the pix very well.u will ''' see its photoshoped
Re: Tonto Dikeh With And Without Make Up(pictures) by SeunT2(m): 4:52pm On Feb 07, 2013
Keneking: Na cigar make her lips be like that....her eyes be like tortoise pickin.
Lol tortoise pickin so you were waiting for her picture to be posted ni? either tortoise pikin or nor tortoise, she is famous already who sabi you? Lol
Re: Tonto Dikeh With And Without Make Up(pictures) by trimandtrendy(f): 5:03pm On Feb 07, 2013
That's a very terrible pucture
Re: Tonto Dikeh With And Without Make Up(pictures) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 07, 2013
arrhhhh angrynt this akara dealer again
don tire o!
Re: Tonto Dikeh With And Without Make Up(pictures) by thefunclubenterprise(m): 5:08pm On Feb 07, 2013
Tonto dike and nairaland
Re: Tonto Dikeh With And Without Make Up(pictures) by treasure2010(m): 5:38pm On Feb 07, 2013
50calibre: I don't understand what's the obsession with this lady, Is she giving the owner of this site some money or pu**y?
SHE STILL LOOK VERY PRETTY
Re: Tonto Dikeh With And Without Make Up(pictures) by SIRKOL(m): 5:41pm On Feb 07, 2013
Make she no go marry...see how old she look without make up
Re: Tonto Dikeh With And Without Make Up(pictures) by blackbeau1(f): 6:15pm On Feb 07, 2013
Pretty with make-up,not as pretty without make-up.
Re: Tonto Dikeh With And Without Make Up(pictures) by vision2050: 6:15pm On Feb 07, 2013
With this poo it contain 2 pages of comments this gal is having affair with sen oooo. Well i know no sha
Re: Tonto Dikeh With And Without Make Up(pictures) by Prexzi(m): 6:22pm On Feb 07, 2013
Wat ur own with tonto, every Gal is more beautiful on make-up.
Re: Tonto Dikeh With And Without Make Up(pictures) by Donicobone(m): 6:28pm On Feb 07, 2013
Tonto dike get level 4 nairaland o abeg make una geve me her nober
Re: Tonto Dikeh With And Without Make Up(pictures) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 07, 2013
Before this year runs out, there should be a nairaland section titled "tonto dike" where we can create threads on tonto in it. I swear! angry angry angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh With And Without Make Up(pictures) by Moreyn(f): 8:52pm On Feb 07, 2013
She is wearing makeup in both pics
Re: Tonto Dikeh With And Without Make Up(pictures) by onyilicious: 9:41pm On Feb 07, 2013
All those wey dey say d girl ugly without make up, shine u teeth wey she did without ur makeup on, make we snap u randomly,weda u no go b like shit, she is fine girl, with or without makeup,even with her natural hair, let d truth b told, she isn't my fav but I know she isn't that bad looking, even in d picture above.
Re: Tonto Dikeh With And Without Make Up(pictures) by onyilicious: 10:15pm On Feb 07, 2013
All those wey dey say d girl ugly without make up, shine u teeth wey she did without ur makeup on, make we snap u randomly,weda u no go b like shit, she is a fine girl, with or without makeup,even with her natural hair, let d truth b told, she isn't my fav but I know she isn't that bad looking, even in d picture above.
Re: Tonto Dikeh With And Without Make Up(pictures) by peckerlord: 8:06am On Feb 08, 2013
but her bosom fresh sha

anyone see wetin i see
Re: Tonto Dikeh With And Without Make Up(pictures) by Ushele: 9:53am On Feb 08, 2013
Too muck SK on the 1st pic
Re: Tonto Dikeh With And Without Make Up(pictures) by OneNaira6: 10:22am On Feb 08, 2013
NnekaGirl: She still pretty, but her teeth kinda yellow in the other pic lol!

Pre-wet in? Gini ka ekwu? Pre what?
Re: Tonto Dikeh With And Without Make Up(pictures) by shilling(f): 11:12am On Feb 08, 2013
She actually doesn't look bad without makeup.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savages's Son As Chelsea Fan In New Photo / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Launch Record Label / Mompa And Wife Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary With Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.