Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,116 members, 7,880,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:51 PM

Burna Boy & Yemi Alade On The Cover Of Accoladez Magazine - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Burna Boy & Yemi Alade On The Cover Of Accoladez Magazine (10779 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On The Cover Of New African Magazine / Halima Abubakar On The Cover Of Sex Magazine / Regina Askia On The Cover Of Beauty Overdose Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burna Boy & Yemi Alade On The Cover Of Accoladez Magazine by ijebabe: 1:04pm On Feb 07, 2013
*From BN
Burna Boy and Yemi Alade “take over” the front cover of the new issue of Accoladez Magazine! The cover story which is themed “a Nigerian Tale of Rebels with a Cause” explores Burna Boy and Yemi Alade’s rise to fame while breaking many of the conventional rules on their way to the top.

While Yemi Alade rocks an 80s inspired vintage dress on the cover, Burna maintains his signature style with his glasses and silk print shirt paired with a white jacket.

The cover shot was photographed by Tobi of TCD Concept Photography.

Re: Burna Boy & Yemi Alade On The Cover Of Accoladez Magazine by tjskii(f): 4:24pm On Feb 07, 2013
Whoz yemi alade?and burna boy is a perfect example of a handsomely ugly dude(definition:someone whoz so xtremely ugly they cross d line and actualy start to look good)

11 Likes

Re: Burna Boy & Yemi Alade On The Cover Of Accoladez Magazine by ijebabe: 4:42pm On Feb 07, 2013
Abeg don't talk about Burna like that grinangry He's fine!

Yemi Alade is also a singer/rapper but I don't follow her music.
Re: Burna Boy & Yemi Alade On The Cover Of Accoladez Magazine by ayobase(m): 9:28pm On Feb 07, 2013
ijebabe: ........!

Yemi Alade is also a singer/rapper but I don't follow her music.

Your own na to do aproko!

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy & Yemi Alade On The Cover Of Accoladez Magazine by Ishilove: 10:51pm On Feb 07, 2013
Who is Burna Boy?? I really need to come out of my shell. undecided
Re: Burna Boy & Yemi Alade On The Cover Of Accoladez Magazine by Nobody: 12:32am On Feb 08, 2013
Burna Boy is a music artiste from Rivers State.
Ever heard the song "like to party"?

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy & Yemi Alade On The Cover Of Accoladez Magazine by Ishilove: 5:57am On Feb 08, 2013
J12: Burna Boy is a music artiste from Rivers State.
Ever heard the song "like to party"?
Nope. Prolly one of those songs that when playing, they form a part of the background noise around you.
Re: Burna Boy & Yemi Alade On The Cover Of Accoladez Magazine by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 08, 2013
Ishilove:
Nope. Prolly one of those songs that when playing, they form a part of the background noise around you.

You no get radio for house?
[url=http://cdn08.hulkshare.com/dev8/0/004/197/0004197708.fid/Burna_Boy_-_Like_to_Party%282012%29.mp3?key=7d1491b875e7d8bb246146854a3060b5&dl=1]Download the song here[/url]

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy & Yemi Alade On The Cover Of Accoladez Magazine by Ishilove: 10:24am On Feb 08, 2013
J12:

You no get radio for house?
[url=http://cdn08.hulkshare.com/dev8/0/004/197/0004197708.fid/Burna_Boy_-_Like_to_Party%282012%29.mp3?key=7d1491b875e7d8bb246146854a3060b5&dl=1]Download the song here[/url]
I can't remember the last time I listened to a radio.
Re: Burna Boy & Yemi Alade On The Cover Of Accoladez Magazine by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 08, 2013
Ishilove:
I can't remember the last time I listened to a radio.

Huh? What do you listen to then?
Re: Burna Boy & Yemi Alade On The Cover Of Accoladez Magazine by Ishilove: 1:29pm On Feb 08, 2013
J12:

Huh? What do you listen to then?
Nofin really. I am a book person. No TV, no radio
Re: Burna Boy & Yemi Alade On The Cover Of Accoladez Magazine by NessaFresh(f): 4:40pm On Feb 08, 2013
Ishilove:

Interesting

Could u please compare and contrast the Macpherson constitution of 1951 and the 1999 constitution citing various lugriborious amd metaphysical ambiguities with reference to all senerated denigma with reference to political systems ?

32 Likes

Re: Burna Boy & Yemi Alade On The Cover Of Accoladez Magazine by ijebabe: 4:45pm On Feb 08, 2013
I don't think she meant those kind of books grin

4 Likes

Re: Burna Boy & Yemi Alade On The Cover Of Accoladez Magazine by ijebabe: 4:46pm On Feb 08, 2013
ayobase:

Your own na to do aproko!
tongue
Re: Burna Boy & Yemi Alade On The Cover Of Accoladez Magazine by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 08, 2013
Yemi alade is am awesome and beautiful singer she featured eldee d don in d song 'sepesepe figure 8' forgotten d title. And bruna boy dey handsome o and he is quite stepping into stardom.
Re: Burna Boy & Yemi Alade On The Cover Of Accoladez Magazine by Brisingr(m): 10:11pm On Feb 08, 2013
NessaFresh:

Interesting

Could u please compare and contrast the Macpherson constitution of 1951 and the 1999 constitution citing various lugriborious amd metaphysical ambiguities with reference to all senerated denigma with reference to political systems ?
gut busting.
Re: Burna Boy & Yemi Alade On The Cover Of Accoladez Magazine by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 08, 2013
NessaFresh:

Interesting

Could u please compare and contrast the Macpherson constitution of 1951 and the 1999 constitution citing various lugubrious amid metaphysical ambiguities with reference to all seneraded enigma with reference to political systems ?

Interesting wink

I guess we shouldn't judge a book by its cover(display pic) undecided

Though, I hope there could be a compromise wink
Re: Burna Boy & Yemi Alade On The Cover Of Accoladez Magazine by venorite(m): 10:15pm On Feb 08, 2013
I love burna boy, I love his song tonight

4 Likes

Re: Burna Boy & Yemi Alade On The Cover Of Accoladez Magazine by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 08, 2013
Ishilove:

grin grin

Definitely not like to party.

Isn't yemi alade the one that collabed with DIPP?
she looks less sexy here undecided
Re: Burna Boy & Yemi Alade On The Cover Of Accoladez Magazine by hustla(m): 10:20pm On Feb 08, 2013
hw dis one affct us?
Re: Burna Boy & Yemi Alade On The Cover Of Accoladez Magazine by Orikinla(m): 10:29pm On Feb 08, 2013
Another fake magazine. The name alone is enough to show that the publishers lack what it takes to produce quality content.
Re: Burna Boy & Yemi Alade On The Cover Of Accoladez Magazine by Double194(m): 10:33pm On Feb 08, 2013
Orikinla: Another fake magazine. The name alone is enough to show that the publishers lack what it takes to produce quality content.
Ever heard the words don`t judge a book by it`s cover?

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy & Yemi Alade On The Cover Of Accoladez Magazine by theripper2: 10:36pm On Feb 08, 2013
Nna ehn, but Burna boy ugly o, dis one get comma and to b continued for the wowo. But d bro dey try for him song and making cheese. Dats d most important of all
Re: Burna Boy & Yemi Alade On The Cover Of Accoladez Magazine by Nurry: 10:37pm On Feb 08, 2013
tjskii: Whoz yemi alade?and burna boy is a perfect example of a handsomely ugly dude(definition:someone whoz so xtremely ugly they cross d line and actualy start to look good)

This is the funniest post ever grin
Re: Burna Boy & Yemi Alade On The Cover Of Accoladez Magazine by horlajide: 10:51pm On Feb 08, 2013
me luv burna's music lyk mad.extremely talented dude!
As 4 yemi,make i no just catch am 4 dark corner cos i will make her testify grin grin

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy & Yemi Alade On The Cover Of Accoladez Magazine by Ibangap(m): 10:54pm On Feb 08, 2013
NessaFresh:

Interesting

dis got me Lmao.
@topic. Pls wats d name of dat hairstyle on d lady.
Re: Burna Boy & Yemi Alade On The Cover Of Accoladez Magazine by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 08, 2013
Ishilove: Who is Burna Boy?? I really need to come out of my shell. undecided
U don't know burna boy Its either u don't listen to music (good music). Or u live in a hole. No offence intended, but u don't know burna boy How did u get to know nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy & Yemi Alade On The Cover Of Accoladez Magazine by nedufantasy(m): 11:05pm On Feb 08, 2013
joeydozzy:

grin grin

Definitely not like to party.

Isn't yemi alade the one that collabed with DIPP?
she looks less sexy here undecided
she looks like lekpa sad

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy & Yemi Alade On The Cover Of Accoladez Magazine by JuniorSali: 11:06pm On Feb 08, 2013
Ishilove:
. Then book it out
Re: Burna Boy & Yemi Alade On The Cover Of Accoladez Magazine by NessaFresh(f): 11:35pm On Feb 08, 2013
ijebabe: I don't think she meant those kind of books grin

LoooL
She too de read na...make she display for us lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

African Wedding Hairstyles | 2023 Wedding Hairstyles For Black Women / Pageant Ceos Forum Host Industry Night, Honours 5 Outstanding Beauty Queens / Homemade Sulphur Face And Body Scrub!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.