Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,222 members, 7,880,813 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:20 AM

Which City/town For A Nigerian To Live In The U.s - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which City/town For A Nigerian To Live In The U.s (1784 Views)

You Think You Know Nigeria: Which City Gate Is This? (photo) / Which City/town Is Best For A Nigerian To Live In The U.s / Which City In America Has The Most Nigerians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which City/town For A Nigerian To Live In The U.s by jookco(m): 5:04pm On Mar 10, 2008
which city/town for a Nigerian to live in the U.S
Re: Which City/town For A Nigerian To Live In The U.s by SeanT21(f): 10:47pm On Jun 27, 2008
anywhere.
Re: Which City/town For A Nigerian To Live In The U.s by uspry1(f): 12:11am On Jun 28, 2008
Anywhere in the US that has 50 states. Any city, any rural town, any suburban or even farming isolated town.

Google to find out 5 or 10 top cities or rural towns where Nigerians live in the US.
Re: Which City/town For A Nigerian To Live In The U.s by onyinye2(f): 12:12am On Jun 28, 2008
i would suggest Houston. not because i live there but we have the most naija population in the states
Re: Which City/town For A Nigerian To Live In The U.s by naijadiva2(f): 4:06am On Jun 28, 2008
i feel like we had this thread already, but below is a list of states with high concentration of nigerians. but nigerians are everywhere.

Areas of Concentrated Residence
The USA has the world's third largest Nigerian community, only behind Nigeria itself and the United Kingdom, where almost half a million Nigerians reside. Like other successful immigrant populations in the United States, Nigerian Americans reside in virtually all 50 states. Sizeable communities are concentrated in the following areas:

1. Maryland: Prince Georges, Baltimore and Montgomery counties

2. New York: All boroughs of New York City, Nassau and Westchester counties

3. Texas: Harris, Fort Bend, Tarrant, Dallas counties

4. Georgia: Cobb, Dekalb, Fulton, Gwinnett counties

5. New Jersey: Hudson, Essex, Bergen, Union and Middlesex counties

6. Illinois: Cook County

7. California: Alameda, Los Angeles, San Bernardino, Orange, San Diego, Sacramento, Contra Costa counties and the San Francisco Bay Area

8. Ohio: Hamilton and Montgomery counties

9. Rhode Island: Providence County

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_American#Areas_of_Concentrated_Residence
Re: Which City/town For A Nigerian To Live In The U.s by fungeorge32: 6:29pm On Aug 13, 2016
hi friends. my name is George from delta state but born and raised up in lagos. i have been eager to travel out of Nigeria to work and live most especially in united states of America. i would love to get some info from honest, sincere Nigerians out there. am not soliciting for any finance rather i just need to get some basic info in places to live and work in USA. please feel free to reply me.thanks.
Re: Which City/town For A Nigerian To Live In The U.s by Prettiepearlz(f): 8:36pm On Aug 13, 2016
fungeorge32:
hi friends. my name is George from delta state but born and raised up in lagos. i have been eager to travel out of Nigeria to work and live most especially in united states of America. i would love to get some info from honest, sincere Nigerians out there. am not soliciting for any finance rather i just need to get some basic info in places to live and work in USA. please feel free to reply me.thanks.
Why not check the USA thread, you will get all the info you need there or better still ask Justwise, he will lead you through.

(1) (Reply)

Different Middle Name On GRE And Toefl Result / List Of Ambassadors To Foreign Embassies In Nigeria / How Can I Settle With My Wife In Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.