Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,885 members, 7,952,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 06:56 PM

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> - Literature (113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> (741869 Views)

Adventure Of The Rings / Nairaland Stories That Made My Year!(2013)! . . . . . / The Adventure Of Corper John (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (131) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Teespice(f): 9:42pm On Mar 25, 2013
Waited to finish reading before I drop my piece and I must confess that this piece is more than awesome. With the way you have painted camp and what goes on there, I am really curious. Keep up the good work and more ink to your pen.

P.S when are you going to start your next story?
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by princesa(f): 10:15pm On Mar 25, 2013
@Tee
try breath out first before asking for another
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 10:26pm On Mar 25, 2013
princesa: @Tee
try breath out first before asking for another

Something tells me you're going to be a great member of this association.

You're welcome.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 10:27pm On Mar 25, 2013
Teespice:
P.S when are you going to start your next story?

I'm seriously working on fool's day: April the 1st...

How about that?
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 25, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

I'm seriously working on fool's day: April the 1st...

How about that?
Tis aite..
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by princesa(f): 10:33pm On Mar 25, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:
Something tells me you're going to be a great member of this association.

You're welcome.
well that something can be right or wrong.
and if it has some of your 'trademark' you can bet that a lot of 'fast forward' will be done on it, and if that don't help, time shall tell, i might just have to let it go. Am not so story crazed.smiley
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 25, 2013
@Mazi_Omenuko abeg i dey wait for the new storey. Make u call me 4my digit, may be i might choose to sponsor these one, you can't tell!!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 10:39pm On Mar 25, 2013
princesa:
well that something can be right or wrong.
and if it has some of your 'trademark' you can bet that a lot of 'fast forward' will be done on it, and if that don't help, time shall tell, i might just have to let it go. Am not so story crazed.smiley

Its so hard to make a sensible conversation with you; you just let those drama unfold! I'll let ITBOMB handle you. You're just too 'HOT' for me!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by codeaddict(m): 11:23pm On Mar 25, 2013
Nice and enthralling write-up.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by princesa(f): 11:37pm On Mar 25, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Its so hard to make a sensible conversation with you; you just let those
drama unfold! I'll let ITBOMB handle you. You're just too 'HOT' for
me!
too hot? i guess i should take that as a compliment
and ITbomb can't handle me cos i've left no space for any guy to think he can handle me, Itbomb and i are good frnds*whatever that means*
and you, your 'gentlemanNess' gets on my nerve angry

open your mouth and talk to me, don't drop side comments or try to be so civil, you and i know that am not, so please spare me cool

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by princesa(f): 11:40pm On Mar 25, 2013
were you trying to make a conversation? so was i

you lost your cool, so did i grin
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by hariorh: 12:12am On Mar 26, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Its so hard to make a sensible conversation with you; you just let those drama unfold! I'll let ITBOMB handle you. You're just too 'HOT' for me!

Sorry boss. Princesa must have been traumatized following ur escapades with those unfortunate girls in ur story. Its not her fault that she can't warm it up with u. From the way I see it sir, she is the one scared of u and of what might happen, should she engage in "friendly" discussions with u sir! grin
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by AnodaIT(m): 12:12am On Mar 26, 2013
princesa: were you trying to make a conversation? so was i

you lost your cool, so did i grin
Baby come its late , you lost your cool , now u r so hot and wet.
Anyway , the night is still young
Lets get under the blankets , leave Mazi to concentrate on the April fool surprise.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by ebukav(m): 1:09am On Mar 26, 2013
Hmmm, counting down to fools day, I hail u my oga @ d top @ mazi,

My nickname being alomo, being de officaly drink, I want to personal and humpely applia 4 de post of sharer and distributed,

And to all request to be addressed @ mr sky alomo or msa 4 short.

I donely 4 hope dat de borad of chairmans and commite of employment will luk into my application, tanx.

Urs
Mr sky alomo
Offically distributor of alomo and sharer Hmmm, counting down to fools day, I hail u my oga @ d top @ mazi,

My nickname being alomo, being de officaly drink, I want to personal and humpely applia 4 de post of sharer and distributed,

I donely 4 hope dat de borad of chairmans and commite of employment will luk into my application, tanx.

Urs
Mr sky alomo
Offically distributor of alomo and sharer
Hmmm, counting down to fools day, I hail u my oga @ d top @ mazi,

Urs
Mr sky alomo
Offically distributor of alomo and sharer
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by princesa(f): 9:19am On Mar 26, 2013
hariorh:

Sorry boss. Princesa must have been traumatized following ur escapades
with those unfortunate girls in ur story. Its not her fault that she
can't warm it up with u. From the way I see it sir, she is the one
scared of u and of what might happen, should she engage in "friendly"
discussions with u sir! grin

traumatized....
unfortunate girls......yessad
afraid......yeswink

i mean, my philosophy is run while i still can grin
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by princesa(f): 9:21am On Mar 26, 2013
AnodaIT:
Baby come its late , you lost your cool , now u r so hot and wet.
Anyway , the night is still young
Lets get under the blankets , leave Mazi to concentrate on the April fool surprise.
get thee behind me grin
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by AnodaIT(m): 11:31am On Mar 26, 2013
princesa:
get thee behind me grin
WOW
My favorite position
Oya bend forward
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by princedanalyst: 11:37am On Mar 26, 2013
similar story as this : At the beginning of this year, I had a frie... http://lifetrruth..com/2011/12/at-beginning-of-this-year-i-had-friend.html?spref=tw[color=#000099][/color]
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 26, 2013
Buhahahahahahahahahahaha... IT u no well.. Lwkmd..

Princesa pls take cover grin
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by princesa(f): 11:39am On Mar 26, 2013
AnodaIT:
WOW
My favorite position
Oya bend forward

whatshocked
don't come near me angry
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by princesa(f): 11:42am On Mar 26, 2013
Br3nd4:
Buhahahahahahahahahahaha... IT u no well.. Lwkmd..

Princesa pls take cover grin
immediately! grin
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 26, 2013
princesa:
immediately! grin
hahahahaha.. grin
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Emmalex771(m): 12:34pm On Mar 26, 2013
*sigh* laud hav mercy
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 26, 2013
Hello everyone.

With directive from my Oga @ the top -Mazi -,
I wish to inform everyone that the valid constitution that will run
this great association is ready and will soon be out.

This will however be pasted on the notice board ( that is, if princesa, doesn't rip it off), as soon as Oga Mazi's new work comes out.

Hopefully by first week of April.

So, keep watch every-one, don't fight, (stay clear of Princesa) and always take ur medical dosage of Specimen - A..,

Which reminds me...

@ Ebukav(a.k.a msa), ur application has been signed and approved by the board. So, u can start supplying the "Alomo special".

You might need to work hand-in-hand with the bartenders(Brokoto, Itbomb and others).

To all of us out there who has patiently been waiting for Oga Mazi's new work,

I can bet my Left leg, that the waite will be worth it.
Just hang on. cheesy
You'll be glad u did.

Yours faithfully,
Maishot
SECRETARY
(National Association of Sinners)
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by ITbomb(m): 1:59pm On Mar 26, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:
I'll let ITBOMB handle you. You're just too 'HOT' for me!
princesa:
too hot? i guess i should take that as a compliment
Itbomb and i are good frnds*whatever that means*
princesa:
people down here, seem to believe that 'You' alone can handle me, so while am wondering how they got that impression, i also wanted to hear your part of the tale cool

I am a very practical guy no need to tell tales.
You have a chance to prove to them that you are too hot for me.
Just a night with the prince , then come back here and tell him that I couldn't go pass 4 rounds would prove to everyone that I am not capable .
pm me when you want to start
For me
Boy scout - Ever ready
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 26, 2013
Hurray!! ITbomb iz back..

*whispers* he was banned for bein a bad bad boi.. And then he brought his alias AnodaIT. lipsrsealed
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by networkrecharg: 2:14pm On Mar 26, 2013
shocked[b][/b]2days ago, Musa killed okoro,I did not talk because I ve never seen okoro before. | Yesterday,mohammed slaughtered chimezie,I did not complain because he is not my brother. | Today, ibrahim is chasing me with cutlass,he wants to kill me,nobody wants to HELP
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by sambroose(m): 2:44pm On Mar 26, 2013
Princesa ; the hottest prospect in camp.....i just pity you....you go fear learner when ITBOMB and MAZI start nacking you from left n right,front n back.....u can guess d rest
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by princesa(f): 2:52pm On Mar 26, 2013
ITbomb:

I am a very practical guy no need to tell tales.
You have a chance to prove to them that you are too hot for me.
Just a night with the prince , then come back here and tell him that I
couldn't go pass 4 rounds would prove to everyone that I am not capable .
pm me when you want to start
For me
Boy scout - Ever ready

how do i even cope with you? is this what you have to say, you don't
even have the go-ahead to go the first round, and you're thinking of 4
rounds angry

the 4 round you're getting is me spliting you into 4 unmendable pieces
angry

*now am so pissed* angryangry
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by ITbomb(m): 3:00pm On Mar 26, 2013
princesa:

how do i even cope with you? is this what you have to say, you don't even have the go-ahead to go the first round, and you're thinking of 4 rounds angry

the 4 round you're getting is me spliting you into 4 unmendable pieces angry

*now am so pissed* angryangry
Me too, I need to piss out some white stuff
Lets make it a mutual piss and some orgasm
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by AjanleKoko: 3:00pm On Mar 26, 2013
Sorry . . . but how is this interesting literature? undecided
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by ITbomb(m): 3:04pm On Mar 26, 2013
Br3nd4: Hurray!! ITbomb iz back..

*whispers* he was banned for bein a bad bad boi.. And then he brought his alias AnodaIT. lipsrsealed
muk1na2 is a biatch but God pass am

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (131) (Reply)

Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups / Black Maria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.