Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,052 members, 7,966,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 05:35 AM

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> - Literature (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> (742510 Views)

Adventure Of The Rings / Nairaland Stories That Made My Year!(2013)! . . . . . / The Adventure Of Corper John (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (131) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by gluv01(f): 6:14pm On Feb 18, 2013
HotNaijaBabe: Mazi, Ur use of 'tidy' reminded me of NYSC days too. I had some very naughty corper-doctors as friends. There's this Randy one who bleeps ever gal in sight- from his patients to his patients-relatives who visits the clinic. Here are some slangs they use:
1. I wan hammer: meaning- I want to f.uc.k
2. The gal don Tissue: meaning- the gal just left
3. I wan tidy the gal well: meaning- I want to f.u.ck the gal or I want to brainwash her.
4. The girl gather fat: meaning: she has boobs and ass
5. The gal get rigor mortis: meaning she ain't good in Fu.cki.ng.

Lol...chai! school days are so sweet. I love reminicising about them. Not in cases like this though
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by gergemam: 6:15pm On Feb 18, 2013
gluv01:

It doesn't put them down, it only shows that some of them have got no self esteem or respect for their bodies. Meet a guy less than a week and he has sex with you. She must be a learner grin

How abt meeting a Guy in less than 6 Hours and having sex with each other... It's all about DRIVE....
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Cosmopolice: 6:17pm On Feb 18, 2013
Kai i don guzzle dis update sharp sharp. We want more
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by gluv01(f): 6:18pm On Feb 18, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: Thanks to all my fans for having my back; you guys understood me perfectly. I don't intend to spite anyone with my work.
@styleco, I understand the angle you were coming from, but you would have known be better if you read my first work.
But what I don't understand is how someone that followed me all thru my first work, kept on asking for more even until the last post of the part one of this work; made a very nice positive review at the end of the part one of this work, came to this part two and decided, rather all of a sudden that my work was spiteful to the females.
I kept wondering why aunty efe never mentioned this till now, and had to stand firm on a stranger's assertions to demand an explanation.

I do accept constructive criticism, and would take this as one if mu aunty that I adored so much was the first to mention this, rather than springing it forth spontaneously from a stranger's comment (stranger, in that he didn't read my first work and never understood where I was coming from).

I will let this rest now, we've had 2 pages of derailment already.

Once again, special thanks to hotnaijababe (my run-away luvgrin), foxy (my grand-ogagrin), gluv (my sweetheart), dayleke, cosmo-the-police, and my numerous fans.

I kove you all.

Great! We 'Kove' you too grin

Aunty Efe will be back no qualms, she only went to work. She'll be home(thread) soon
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by gluv01(f): 6:18pm On Feb 18, 2013
lol....NAijababe and Foxy
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 6:22pm On Feb 18, 2013
gluv01:
#that is if my darling is not home#

#. . .coughs. . .#
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 6:24pm On Feb 18, 2013
gluv01:

Great! We 'Kove' you too grin

Aunty Efe will be back no qualms, she only went to work. She'll be home(thread) soon

Hahahahaha

I reserved the 'real' word for you alone
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by gluv01(f): 6:26pm On Feb 18, 2013
ger_gemam:

How abt meeting a Guy in less than 6 Hours and having sex with each other... It's all about DRIVE....

Still unacceptable. It happens with the Yankees though, maybe Afrikaans too not real Africans. Except some silly ones. Now lets not talk about it again to avoid MAzi's wrath. grin 2 pages gone for derailed comments....
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by FoxyRebirth(m): 6:26pm On Feb 18, 2013
gluv01: lol....NAijababe and Foxy

No o... You read it all wrong..... Wait o, why is MAZI coughing na, I think he needs CORDEIN....

**Moves silently behind Mazi's back to administer the dosage for hiccups**
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by gluv01(f): 6:27pm On Feb 18, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

#. . .coughs. . .#

#Shocked, backs away a little, she forgot 'someone' was in the same room shocked#
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by FoxyRebirth(m): 6:29pm On Feb 18, 2013
gluv01:

#Shocked, she forgot her other darl was in the same room shocked#

Yeehhhhhhhhhhh, I don catch you.

MAZI, you were pretending to be the darling or am I the one getting confused here.

Hmmm, Let me go and come back
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by gluv01(f): 6:30pm On Feb 18, 2013
Foxy_Rebirth:

Yeehhhhhhhhhhh, I don catch you.

MAZI, you were pretending to be the darling or am I the one getting confused here.

Hmmm, Let me go and come back

See as you fast, I don modify am o cheesy
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by FoxyRebirth(m): 6:33pm On Feb 18, 2013
gluv01:

See as you fast, I don modify am o cheesy

Na my evidence be this that you are double-something. Wetin you go give me make I keep quite undecided undecided
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 18, 2013
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 18, 2013
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by will2lead(m): 6:49pm On Feb 18, 2013
Once again, special thanks to hotnaijababe (my run-away luvgrin), foxy (my grand-ogagrin), gluv (my sweetheart), dayleke, cosmo-the-police, and my numerous fans.

I kove you all.[/quote]

e no pain me say you mention those your fans name o, but na wen u con say and my numerous fans na him con vex me. do u have any idea how long I have been following ur thread, do u have any idea how long I have been reading ur stories and I also defended u during the derailing crisis, abeg next time, its either you mention my name, or those ur, leading fans only or u call us all ur numerous fans. abeg na joke o, before person go flog me, na joke I dey o but joke apart, I serious jare. All hail Mazi, gud work. I am gaining a lot positively though...
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 18, 2013
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 18, 2013
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 18, 2013
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by FoxyRebirth(m): 7:20pm On Feb 18, 2013
HotNaijaBabe: @Mazi.. Make this into an E-book at least and let us download it as a full book. I wish to read it over and over again.. If only I can get the story all in one piece

Ehm.... How is your palm doing

**Takes out metal hidden inside bombom**
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 7:22pm On Feb 18, 2013
will2lead:

Chairman! Forgive me abeg. Hope say you dey enjoy the show from front row?

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by FoxyRebirth(m): 7:24pm On Feb 18, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Chairman! Forgive me abeg. Hope say you dey enjoy the show from front row?

Nna, where is "Ugly One"
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by dengx(m): 7:24pm On Feb 18, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: The loud sound from her 'china' phone brought us back to reality.

We were kissing each other like nothing else existed.

She broke away from me like she just woke up from a nightmare. She picked her call and talked calmly as I watched her. Seems she had been summoned for officials meeting in lieu of the opening ceremony. I packed my things as a overheard her say 'I'm on my way'.
The moments that followed then was awkward. I didn't know what exactly to do or say. We were lost in the euphoria of the moment, this lead to the few seconds of kissing we had.

But the kiss opened my eyes to something else; there was a longing deep inside her; there was a void somewhere; there was a hollow within her; something was definitely amidst. The way she kissed said it all.

I left her office to the parade ground where corpers wore their over-all (7 over 7) waiting for the arrival of the governor or whoever he was going to send to represent him.

"Platoon commandant!" I heard someone call out. I looked and saw a girl smiling and walking towards me.

"Its platoon leader, not commander", I corrected her. She introduced herself as ita from kwara state. We talked as we walked down to the parade ground. She was a member of platoon 2, and schooled at university of illorin. She was heavily built, with full bossoms and hips. She had big lips, with face that was almost ruined by pimples.

Ita was fair with visible long dark hairs adorning her big legs. The hairs were kind of sexy, rich, dark and curly, complementing the fair skin that holds them. If not for the face that was almost ruined with pimples, she would have been a perfect definition of beauty.

"Why are you not on your 7 over 7", I asked wondering why she was still wearing white shorts on her nysc attire.

"I sent my trousers to the tailor for amendment. This will be the fourth time its going for a patch work", she replied.
It was easy to imagine. Most of the khaki were badly sown, some where rediculously over sized, and most loose their shape and strength after the first wash.

"What of you?", she asked' "that's not the direction of the male hostel", she said as she pointed at the direction I was coming from.

I explained to her where I was coming from.

"So how is the platoon officer's work going?", she asked.

"Platoon leader, not officer", I corrected again and she smiled and apologised.

"Its stressful and boring, at least for now". I answered her.

We got to the parade ground and went straight to the spot for platoon two. Those that were part of the marching crew were already positioned in files, with each group having a front man that served as a commandant. Then in the front and centre of the entire pack was a general commander, who gives marching orders to the entire pack. It was a beautiful arrangement. We that were not part of the marching crew stood behind, forming a semi circle behind them. The colour party; a small group of about 6 corpers carried the flags and we all waited for the arrival of whoever was going to declare the camp open.

I was wondering why the opening ceremony of a camp that has already gone 4 days. Some dignitaries arrived one after the other. They were introduced and some mounted the stage and received salute.

The blasting siren indicated the arrival of whoever was going to declare the ceremony open. It happened to be the deputy governor.

He mounted the stage as the marching crew did what they have been practising for 3 days now.
The band played as the deputy state governor was led by the colour party to inspect the marching crew. He went back to the podium after inspection. Salutes, national anthem, nysc anthem, pledge and so on. He read his scripted speech and was saluted with the normal hip-hip-hip hurraaaayyy!

He left and we were dismissed.

This was the first time I was putting on my 7 over 7, and a nice time to snap.

It was a snapping galore both at the parade ground and photo stand. Ita insist that we snap and we called a photographer who snapped us. As shouts and greetings of 'platoon leader' was directed my way, platoon members came to me to snap with me. It was as if I was a mini-celebrity. Most of them didn't get my name right so they ended up calling me all sorts of names; platoon 2, tallest, 'ucha' by my fellow igbo brothers and so on. Ita was having a field day as she took part in almost all the pictures. She was acting like the P.A to a celebrity.
Later on, we left the ground and she informed me she wanted to get something to eat at the mami.

"Are you hungry?", she asked after the picture session.
We've been at the sun for hours and I was exhausted.

"Famished", I responded.

"I am, and I want to go to the mami", she said. "Come with me nau", she added before I could say anything. I obliged and we went together.

It was almost 3pm. The mami was filled with corpers. Ita went to a joint which I assumed was her favourite from the way she was greeted by those serving there. She ordered fried rice, salad and chicken parts. She asked me to make my order and I ordered the exact thing she did. We talked more as she ate her food. The food was delicious as the salad covered half of the plate.

"So, what do you intend doing after your service?", she asked me.

The question took me by surprise. I had not really thought of it that much. I was expecting to get a good job, but not sure how to go about it. I loved teaching, more like lecturing.

"Pick a form for my M sc.", I replied.

She looked up and said, "that's cool. Are you intending to do it here in Nigeria or abroad?".

"Here in Nigeria, I can't afford school fees abroad", I had to be honest.

"Abroad fees is not that expensive. Unless you want to school at ivy league schools. You could get a decent school in UK with a tuition of four thousand bucks". She said.

"Four thousand naira??" I asked with my eyes shining bright.

"No", she said as she looked up to me and added a smile, "Four thousand pounds".

She must be high on weed! That's a little above a million naira.

"If you add accommodation, transportation and some bills utility bills, you may not spend over six thousand pounds".

N1.5 mill!

"With less than N70k, I can round up my masters at UI, this is twenty-times less than your UK university", I informed her.

She laughed real hard at my analyses. She sipped her drink and said to me, "you can't compare an Msc. Certificate from a UK university to that from university of ibadan. Graduates of UK universities are hot cakes", she concluded.

"Hot cakes at UK or in Nigeria?", I asked.

"Here in Nigeria of course", she said. " You don't stand a chance if a UK schooled employee applies for the same with you".

"That isn't true", I objected, "Nigerian universities train her graduates to fit perfectly into the Nigerian labour market and environment. Unlike the UK graduate who may not understand the Nigerian labour market; how to bribe for what you want and so on".

God knows I didn't know what I was saying, but she was interested, so I fired down.

"A uk graduate may depend on his cv for the job, but the Nigerian graduate knows when exactly to offer a flat envelope and attach letter heads from senators and reps from his zone to his cv".

I was still surprised at the amount of trash a was spewing.

"Wow, I never thought about it that way", she replied at last. She argued about how multi-national companies prefer employees with exposure such as oversea certificate. She had a point.

"I really enjoy talking with you", I chipped in. I found myself glancing at her very fair laps intermittently, with those dark long curly hairs on her legs. I let my mind ponder on how rich her pubic hair would be. I fantasised about how I would search and locate her swollen clit hidden among those long curly pubic hairs. How the lips of her c'u'n't would be dripping wet, the beauty of those curly hairs covering those cu'n't lips. How I can explore those thick hairs with my d'kk to locate the entrance to her c'u'n't.

"I enjoyed talking with you too", her reply to my compliment brought me back to reality and I realised my d'kk was already swollen and stong, pushing against my khaki.

Behave yourself!

I had to caution myself.

"I would like us to hang out this evening", I told her.

"Are you asking me out?", she asked me laughing.

"Sort of", I answered. I didn't know what she will be expecting on a formal date at camp. This is camp for crying out loud. I don't think I will have that patient of trying to build a relationship by fronting gentleman and all those. But if an evening date meant hanging out with this fine girl, then so be it.

"Ok, call me then, we can work out something", she said as she collected my phone and typed in her number. I stored her number.
We talked more for a few minutes before I noticed something at the restaurant behind the one we were.
I saw the ugly one dancing hysterically with a girl at the joint. The joint was very noisy and had more corpers in it. He held a bottle of what looked like remy martins and was dancing so close to the girl. It was a dirty dance as he roccked the girls a'r'se as the girl moves the a'r'se in rhythm to the song. Soon, she raised her hands dancing, as the ugly one crossed his hands across her chest, holding her very close to her br'e'a'st as they danced. I kept watching as the girl turned, faced him and started doing dirty dance steps, stooping, putting his laps inbetween his legs, shaking the breast close to his face. It was very obvious the ugly one was going to get his groove going that evening.

I kept watching them until they both left the joint and walked out of the mami. They passed the joint I was hanging out with ita and he saw me. The girl he was with was not stella, it was a new one.
The ugly one waved at me, then did a sign with his like he was counting money, then showed me four of his fingers.

He was trying to signal to me that I should keep his N4,000.

Damn! I didn't need any revelations to know that they way that girl was dancing dirty all around him, he is definitely going to 'tidy' the girl. Was the ugly guy going to beat me in this wager? Seems he really has stepped up his game, I was still trying to book a date with ita; a date I wasn't sure what was going to be its outcome.

Even if I got a green light from ita, where was I going to stay?

Damn!

"I need to go and rest my head now", ita called back my mind to the present. I couldn't agree more. I needed to settle down and plan my next move.

"Ok, I will call you later", I said as I saw her off and headed to the hostel.

I got to the hostel and sat on my bed. I needed a plan, and I needed it right now!

Then an idea entered my head. . .

I smiled at myself as I revised the idea. . .

It was definitely going to work.

Yes, it did work. . .

6 Likes

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Ykwtd: 7:27pm On Feb 18, 2013
[quote author=dengx][/quote] chairman no dey quote again jare... Just click on reply

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by FoxyRebirth(m): 7:31pm On Feb 18, 2013
[quote author=dengx][/quote]

Oh Sweet Mother of Mary, what is this again.... No ish sha, you are still a learner grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Splendblex(f): 7:40pm On Feb 18, 2013
ujchief: honestly, I just breezed in to drop that comment. I will let Mazi address issues here. I support his proposal that a new thread be opened and such questions addressed.

But, trust me, money is one out of the so many other factors.
alright,tank you!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by cutiepie25(f): 7:45pm On Feb 18, 2013
Nice story,u hav rili goten me so addicted 2 it.kip it up.abeg try n update as quick as possible.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by FKO1(m): 7:56pm On Feb 18, 2013
Memphis357: It's pronounced and spelt "Bugle",not "Biggle".....
Please take note.
Busy body
its spelt bugle and nt its pronounced bugle
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by IZUKWU(m): 8:15pm On Feb 18, 2013
[quote author=dengx][/quote] why are you still such a learner !
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Chrisjane(f): 8:18pm On Feb 18, 2013
Mazi! Mazi! Maziiiiiii!!! How many tyms did I call u? Ride on jare. U re 2 much. But dia is sth abt d ugly one dat am so in luv with.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 8:39pm On Feb 18, 2013
Foxy_Rebirth:

Nna, where is "Ugly One"

He's on a sanction for posting a reply here grin
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by habscare: 8:46pm On Feb 18, 2013
Hmm mazi u are doin great job imagine u put this together and hear you are with a romantic novel,,,sure its going to be no 1 sells in nija,,,and I most tell the ouse dat am a prospective coper by june,,,am gonna love this if sex is dat chip in camp like pure water,,,,,,@chris u most tell wt u like abt chief oooooo,,,,,,,:habscare

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (131) (Reply)

Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups / Black Maria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.