Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,570 members, 7,921,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 07:14 PM

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> - Literature (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> (740521 Views)

Adventure Of The Rings / Nairaland Stories That Made My Year!(2013)! . . . . . / The Adventure Of Corper John (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (131) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 2:29am On Feb 22, 2013
Lols
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 2:44am On Feb 22, 2013
Crixina: Had a sleepless night...cos i practically slept all day...besides was counting on dear boyfriend 2put me 2sleep at least by sincerely apologising abt da previous fight..rather it escalated in another..it grew frm a sleepless night to a boring sleepless night.decided my phone will be my companion...frm fbuk,to whatsapp...name them,finally Nairaland,read and commentd on da usual updates..till i ventured into God knws wher..first i was struck by NYSC..then i saw national year of sex and comfort,i nid 2read this (curiosity)at first thought it was just nasty sex talks and escapades...until a name kept resounding MAZI..pple beggin 4 more updates like a suckling infant...i knew ther was more to MAZI,I looked past da lurid words...i saw creativity,style,suspense passion...and that bond that exist btwn da writer and reader...i should knw cos i love imaginations conveyed to reality.MAZI you are good...you dazed me there.look wher its got me.its 01:23am.

My sister, na so we see am for this Mazi oh.
Infact I no fit shout, cos sleep no wan come.

#waiting for Mazi's upload.., and tired#
Mmmmmmmmaaaaaaazzzzzzzzziiiiiiiii oh!!!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Emmalex771(m): 3:28am On Feb 22, 2013
Suspense, Intrigue, Passion, Escapade, Thirsty for More Updates... Nways, buh am seeing the Uglyone winning the wager(Trophy awaits him)..

*baba ijebu's voice* ta ni o ma win idije yi?

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 4:48am On Feb 22, 2013
Controversy people!!!

After a resounding shot by Aguero of Man city which bounced off the top of the bar and crossed the line, the Barca players continued playing as if the shot wasn't a goal. TV replays showed that the ball crossed the line and the Man City manager is furious and visibly fuming.

I wonder what he'll pull off this time. The game has just turned dirty!

YOU DARE NOT BLINK!!! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 7:14am On Feb 22, 2013
Viewing this topic: ooluwasinzu(m), GBOKO HARAM), ikeola6(m),georjay, maishot(m), Foxy_Rebirth(m) and 3 guest(s)

Mazi, u see Gboko haram dey watch abi?
E be like say they want make u upload oh!

#knocks on Mazi's door#

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 7:20am On Feb 22, 2013
brokoto: Controversy people!!!

After a resounding shot by Aguero of Man city which bounced off the top of the bar and crossed the line, the Barca players continued playing as if the shot wasn't a goal. TV replays showed that the ball crossed the line and the Man City manager is furious and visibly fuming.

I wonder what he'll pull off this time. The game has just turned dirty!

YOU DARE NOT BLINK!!! cheesy

I love the way u relate the thread to football.

#Whispers to Borokoto, "how about we do some match fixing, huh?"#
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Stevolat: 7:35am On Feb 22, 2013
gud a.m,oyah nah Mazi let's go dia
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 22, 2013
maishot:

er... lipsrsealed
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Fishoy(f): 11:54am On Feb 22, 2013
[quote author=maishot]

*whispers to his ears hope u no hes a guy* jst kidin,,,,,,crolls back to mazi abej come update nau,,,,,
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by FoxyVersion7(m): 11:59am On Feb 22, 2013
[size=14pt]I have been banned, tossed around, slammed on the ground, beaten but each time I arise becoming stronger and more determined than before. The moderators don't even want to tell me what I did to merit my being banned. Too bad emails are not sent before you find yourself being unable to access any thread or section on Nairaland. God dey watch una.

Meanwhile, Mazi, you know the drill and I will always maintain that "The Ugly One" will beat you to your game and about you cutting off married women, please "The Ugly One" already mentioned you slamming them on camp, don't let the holier than thou attitude of them ladies here make you cut-off the story.

Abeg, come and continue please.

If una like make una ban this account, yahoo never tire to dey dish out email address, and I never tire to continue using FOXY as my first name. angry angry angry angry
[/size]

5 Likes

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 22, 2013
Mazist theory of natinoal year of sex and comfort....hs affctd my perception of NYSC...real time

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 22, 2013
Phinity318: Mazist theory of natinoal year of sex and comfort....hs affctd my perception of NYSC...real time

No be beans na!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by movmentish(m): 12:14pm On Feb 22, 2013
Foxy_Version7: [size=14pt]I have been banned, tossed around, slammed on the ground, beaten but each time I arise becoming stronger and more determined than before. The moderators don't even want to tell me what I did to merit my being banned. Too bad emails are not sent before you find yourself being unable to access any thread or section on Nairaland. God dey watch una.

Meanwhile, Mazi, you know the drill and I will always maintain that "The Ugly One" will beat you to your game and about you cutting off married women, please "The Ugly One" already mentioned you slamming them on camp, don't let the holier than thou attitude of them ladies here make you cut-off the story.

Abeg, come and continue please.

If una like make una ban this account, yahoo never tire to dey dish out email address, and I never tire to continue using FOXY as my first name. angry angry angry angry
[/size]

GBAM!! ((((Mutumina wani laifi kayi ne)))
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by FoxyVersion7(m): 12:23pm On Feb 22, 2013
movmentish:

GBAM!! ((((Mutumina wani laifi kayi ne)))

Ka tino wai jiya na saka wa'ansu abubuwa a front page, to har a nan ma, na dan saka wata hoto da nake tura barrow, amma, ga tana ga tana dai, wa'anan mugun suka hana ni shiga na yi comment. Ai da ga yau, za su geji da ni walahi...

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 12:57pm On Feb 22, 2013
Foxy this ^ ^ is so unfair! There are complaint threads all over Nl to make an official complaint; why are you taking it out on my thread??

. . .And for my story line: I could leave it for you to continue if you feel I'm out of line.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Stevolat: 1:05pm On Feb 22, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: Foxy this ^ ^ is so unfair! There are complaint threads all over Nl to make an official complaint; why are you taking it out on my thread??

. . .And for my story line: I could leave it for you to continue if you feel I'm out of line.
dont mind him bro,just kip d thread moving
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Ralphjoe(m): 1:14pm On Feb 22, 2013
@mazi, please ignore him, hope we are having an update from you nw
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by GBMusik: 1:29pm On Feb 22, 2013
Please watch this new music video, super funny DShoww - Figure 8 (Dir. by GBFilms) #DOWNLOAD /p3baSy-D
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by dridowu: 1:40pm On Feb 22, 2013
9ce thread, i will follow ds thread till weird guy and ugly guy finish their nysc. ;-)
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by FoxyVersion7(m): 1:42pm On Feb 22, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: Foxy this ^ ^ is so unfair! There are complaint threads all over Nl to make an official complaint; why are you taking it out on my thread??

[size=30pt]Apologies my friend.... You pushed for my banning right here in this thread. But that's past now, moreover, the second paragraph of my complaints contributed to your thread.

Accept ma apologies oooo
[/size]

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 1:56pm On Feb 22, 2013
^ ^ I did not push for your banning!! Of what use will it be to me for one of my fans to be banned?
I reported the pictures you pasted all over my thread to the mod; this happened after I calmly pleaded with you to remove them and you said it was for fun.

Reporting your post was a means of calling the mods to HIDE your post, not to BAN you.

Sorry they were harsh on you, maybe its not the first time you are spaming threads with pix, but I did not push for your ban.

Please, you can type with small fonts, I'm still young and don't need magnified fonts.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by jagabanban: 2:03pm On Feb 22, 2013
"Please, you can type with small fonts, I'm still young and don't need magnified fonts."

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa . . . Tell them o . . . Dem think say na everybody no dey see like them!

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by YellowMosquito(m): 2:10pm On Feb 22, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: ^ ^ I did not push for your banning!! Of what use will it be to me for one of my fans to be banned?
I reported the pictures you pasted all over my thread to the mod; this happened after I calmly pleaded with you to remove them and you said it was for fun.

Reporting your post was a means of calling the mods to HIDE your post, not to BAN you.

Sorry they were harsh on you, maybe its not the first time you are spaming threads with pix, but I did not push for your ban.

Please, you can type with small fonts, I'm still young and don't need magnified fonts.

Thanks.

Are you happy?

I have been banned again.

You don't have to report the pictures because I was preparing to take them down until Izukwu posted his comments.

Now, just gladly clap for yourself for causing me another ban grin grin grin
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by iykedancastro(m): 2:16pm On Feb 22, 2013
Pls can we get 2d part wia mazi or chief updates on dia escapades!!!!! @foxy sowi 4ur ban lets move on abeg
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by alleviate2002us(m): 2:18pm On Feb 22, 2013
Yellow_Mosquito:

Which wan cu'm be yellow mosquito again....this NL monikers no go kill person
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by alfablondy: 2:22pm On Feb 22, 2013
You guys should stop derailing this thread with this ban or no ban. if you cant contribute to make it flow like "flow1759" , Just follow the thread as a guest like me. @ Mazi carry go!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by YellowMosquito(m): 2:22pm On Feb 22, 2013
alleviate2002us:

Which wan cu'm be yellow mosquito again....this NL monikers no go kill person

I tire o grin grin grin
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 22, 2013
Mazi, guys don derail tire.
Just upload and set us back on track, abeg.
We truly appreciate u brov.=))
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 2:42pm On Feb 22, 2013
Yellow_Mosquito:

I tire o grin grin grin

I give up!!!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by YellowMosquito(m): 2:45pm On Feb 22, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

I give up!!!

No report me again o.... All this discussions to be candid keeps the thread at the top of the thread so let's just bask in its glory
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by gluv01(f): 3:07pm On Feb 22, 2013
maishot:

I also love it. It seems he is relating very well to the thread...That's great
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 22, 2013
gluv01:

I also love it. It seems he is relating very well to the thread...That's great
hmmmm. Gate fee go soon de inside my stadium o! Champions League match inside Wembley no be beans Ooº°˚˚˚°º‎​oO . cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (131) (Reply)

Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups / Black Maria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.