Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,369 members, 7,900,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:51 PM

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> - Literature (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> (739499 Views)

Adventure Of The Rings / Nairaland Stories That Made My Year!(2013)! . . . . . / The Adventure Of Corper John (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (131) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by austin4real(m): 7:49am On Feb 25, 2013
I'm concerned about the whole issue going on in dis section, Mazi, I would advise u take fins easy, don't get yourself worked up ova dis trivial issue, and @cuddlemi, c'mon mam we are adults here, @ least cut dis thread some slacks or let me rephrase cut Mazi sum slack... The tension going on btw both of u shld be resolved asap. I trust u guys can handle dis in a calm grown up manner...
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by buskeske: 7:53am On Feb 25, 2013
Mazi I be wan get heart attach when I no see
This thread for writing section, I con dey crack
My brain say wetin de happen before my mind come
Tell me to come sexuality section. Anyway no lele
As I don pack my load enter okada come balance with
You here.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by dayleke: 8:12am On Feb 25, 2013
Oga Mazi,
Don't worry,i've told you before that "WE" your faithfuls,will follow you anywhere they decide to move your thread.
dem just dey gbemu ni,ko si nnkankan ti won le se,dem better go find something better to do...

Nice update though,can we have more pls.?
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Mutaino7(m): 8:14am On Feb 25, 2013
Viewing this topic: CLIQBOY(m),
manos(m), jahboy, wolverinep,
kayLion(m), 001solar(m),
temiz70(f), J.Sparrow(m), tuby(m)
, dayleke(m)
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by dayleke: 8:14am On Feb 25, 2013
@Mucokey
my thots exactly,u hit the nail rite on the head.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Frosti(m): 8:18am On Feb 25, 2013
I don't think it was Cuddlemi that moved this thread from Literature section.

I believe it was Mukina that moved it.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by indrija: 8:19am On Feb 25, 2013
Nice work mazi..been following u from ur last work.rest assured we ur followers would follow you to any section ur taking to even if it is diary section.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by YellowMosquito(m): 8:34am On Feb 25, 2013
Any where them send this fine story, i must follow
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 25, 2013
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 25, 2013
cheesy
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 25, 2013
]

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by clockwise(m): 9:22am On Feb 25, 2013
whao MAZI is da bomb. guys anywhere u lyk move the tread to. i bet u i don pack my load to follow MAZI ANYWHERE
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by promzy555(m): 9:51am On Feb 25, 2013
Mazi pls send me d link so I can send it to mi guy, I told him ur story.I want him to read it himself ,nice work man, mazi okafor....
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 25, 2013
After a final twist during their last match in which Messi was caught trying to beat the offside trap, the two managers decided to settle for a stalemate. Hmmm, twas an interesting battle y'all.

#personal respect to the ugly one aka Bance aka The Chief!

I've learnt one or two things already about networking in this thread.

FINAL SCORE: Barca 2-2 Man City. grin
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Stevolat: 10:05am On Feb 25, 2013
Mazi,yes i'm done 4 d breakfast oyah when is d dinner coming? Nobody go do u dat tin again if and only u continue wit d rythm. Hala Mazi
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by YellowMosquito(m): 10:13am On Feb 25, 2013
Back to the main section grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by habscare: 10:49am On Feb 25, 2013
Bad boi,,,,,,,mazi
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Mutaino7(m): 10:51am On Feb 25, 2013
Viewing this topic: funola,
rakumiii(m), Harrisibor(m),
temisukanmi, 001solar(m),
deviduff(m), el-Macho(m), Crixina,
TechRev, Edithamazoya(m),
J.Sparrow(m), Berryman,
Shedysworld(m), seunpinky(m),
mabebe1(f), ozor1, donlilsam(m),
cerruti(m), habscare and 5 guest
(s)
J.Sparrow(m), Berryman,
(s)
J.Sparrow(m), Berryman,
(s)

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by EfemenaXY: 10:59am On Feb 25, 2013
HotNaijaBabe: Lol..u know i think about u alongside Mazi this days! Hope it's not what i'm thinking oh..uhmm, considering the fact dt i plan on leaving my bf soon to follow Mazi(lol)..I wouldn't want to share his e-affection, e-love and e-dic'kk with any other gal oh. So tell me, gluv dear...do u like me enough to put ur dear Mazi into my e-arms. Lol.
*runs out of thread before she sees me*

Hmmm....HNB 'n gluv, I just dey look una two for corner o! shocked shocked tongue
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 11:06am On Feb 25, 2013
Whoever is moving this thread up and down should ensure that the content of this thread doesn't drop and miss on the process.
Make I go count my previews uploads and comments again. If any of them miss, na den the person go sabi say I dey vex

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by YellowMosquito(m): 11:09am On Feb 25, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: Whoever is moving this thread up and down should ensure that the content of this thread doesn't drop and miss on the process.
Make I go count my previews uploads and comments again. If any of them miss, na den the person go sabi say I dey vex

Mazi... Kpokpo.... You funny wella.....

I don make up my mind to dey reserve my comment
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by mabebe1(f): 11:49am On Feb 25, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: Whoever is moving this thread up and down should ensure that the content of this thread doesn't drop and miss on the process.
lol, my comment even loss sef *i c am 4 my inbox* lol...gud day all
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Sugarbear007(m): 11:59am On Feb 25, 2013
Mazi i read ur post frm biginnin to end under 2days.....am enjoyin it o...pls upload more cry
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Cosmopolice: 12:03pm On Feb 25, 2013
Kai no update yet?
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by kohlar88(m): 12:16pm On Feb 25, 2013
Where is this Mazi sef??...Remember this thread gat the attention of most people here on nairaland...Don't make me do what I gat in mind o....

*thinks aloud....*Amma jez wait till when seun and other vvvvvvips dey view d thread plus ur numerous fans....(Those with duplex,bungalow,palace,mat etc)...then amma sneak in with ma time bomb and blow up this thread including myself

So if you want 2 prevent diz frm happenin,UPDATE FAST FAST ooOo(Datz the Ransom)...so better meet my demand
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 25, 2013
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by gluv01(f): 12:26pm On Feb 25, 2013
HotNaijaBabe: Lol..u know i think about u alongside Mazi this days! Hope it's not what i'm thinking oh..uhmm, considering the fact dt i plan on leaving my bf soon to follow Mazi(lol)..I wouldn't want to share his e-affection, e-love and e-dic'kk with any other gal oh. So tell me, gluv dear...do u like me enough to put ur dear Mazi into my e-arms. Lol.
*runs out of thread before she sees me*

Oh my World!!! cheesy
If you like leave ur boyfriend, don't think of MAzi o, coz you went get him. I no like you reach that area jor.. Better respect urself o.
Thank God you know it's all about "E-(love, affection, and all the rest)"

#sees her running and gives a hot chase. angry But HNB was too fast for her to catch up#
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 25, 2013
]

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 25, 2013
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 12:59pm On Feb 25, 2013
HotNaijaBabe:
#But wait oh gluv dear, only u can't satisfy Mazi knowing who he is.
Can't we just share his e-attention? Afterall, he is a man with wanton desires.
#Make up ur mind oh gluv else...

Na waoohh! Please if you guys don't get any upload withing the next 2 hrs, then hotnaijababe must have e-kidnapped me.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 25, 2013

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by movmentish(m): 1:50pm On Feb 25, 2013
**borrows red mosquito's dangote truck**
See mazi I go block traffic for this thread oh!!! Abi iru iranu wo wa leleyi
I read tru 3 pages na onli one update I see ma je kinu bi mi oh!!! angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (131) (Reply)

Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups / Black Maria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.