Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,142 members, 7,977,284 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 03:10 AM

How APC Will Succeed - Governor Oshiomhole - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How APC Will Succeed - Governor Oshiomhole (15140 Views)

APC Will Only Substitute Audu For Kogi Supplementary Election - Attorney General / Six Reasons Why Dakuku Peterside Of APC Will Win Rivers Guber Elections Rerun / Governor Oshiomhole And Wife Iara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How APC Will Succeed - Governor Oshiomhole by ifihearam: 12:05am On Feb 08, 2013
tempest01: Lets say this merger works and PDP is dislodged, after that what happens? The key people in each party will be rewarded with political appointments and top positions, which will lead to more corruption and backwardness. The masses will not see the dividends of democracy...and like the animal farm, we will regret the 'revolution'.

At least you can foresee,although is impossible to dislodge pdp,thats why we need GeJ to continue dlivering the dividnds of democracy and alleviate corruption to trhe barest minimum
Re: How APC Will Succeed - Governor Oshiomhole by ifihearam: 12:07am On Feb 08, 2013
Lagos_Boi: APC for 2015, Propaganda or not, Pdp legs don dey shake.

On the contrary it will strengthen them the most,unless there are no IGBOs and YOruBas in aPC,if they are then it will never work because if PDP starts throwing money in the air,i bet you they will show their truer characters of betrayal and cowardice respectively.
Re: How APC Will Succeed - Governor Oshiomhole by ifihearam: 12:11am On Feb 08, 2013
Mortiple: I am neither for PDP nor APC. They are birds of alike feathers but in different nests. Tell me the difference between Tom Ikimi, Shakarau, Ojo Maduekwe, GEJ, Elrufai,Aneni, OBJ, Atiku, Bode-George, etc? The answer is simple - they are all NAIJA POLITICIANS: looters, oppressors, enemies of progress, corrupt, etc.

This is not the kind of party/merger I hoped for - an amalgamation of strange bed fellows with selfish ambitions.

I take a strong exception to the bolded please.
Re: How APC Will Succeed - Governor Oshiomhole by osariemenk(m): 12:17am On Feb 08, 2013
D̶̲̥̅ only reason why dis APC will work, only if Buhari aka Boko Haram, that formal Kano state Governor, don't contest, different people that the only way Nigeria will vote Fø̲̣̣я̅ they, if not they go only blow empty
Re: How APC Will Succeed - Governor Oshiomhole by Nobody: 12:17am On Feb 08, 2013
[quote author=Billyonaire] Chucks, be careful in South Africa, I hear boys are not smiling there. Having said that, America and the CIA are stupid to predict another country's destiny, cos theirs will dissolve from the inside, God punish them, that aside. Arrange some nyarinya for me, i need some white yos for the valentine.

Thanks brother, i'm doing my best to be on the safe side like avoiding night parties, clubbing and hot zones (prostitutes dens).

Yesterday, a burkina faso fan simply identified as Alasane was raped to coma by 7 South African girls.

People are being haked down daily but it can't be compared to deaths in Mali or in Northern Nigeria.

As for the Valentine, i will send your package as requested.
Re: How APC Will Succeed - Governor Oshiomhole by sparko1(m): 12:27am On Feb 08, 2013
Now i see why Nigeria is not moving forward. If the comments here is anything to go by, then Nigeria need more than a resolution. The politicians are suppose to be the one fighting the politican battle why we do the choosing, but the reverse the case. Even some people are ready to rewrite oshomoles speech just to prove that the merger will not work. Oh! What a failed state.
Re: How APC Will Succeed - Governor Oshiomhole by Akiika: 12:29am On Feb 08, 2013
glen87: Let's see how APC will win SE, SS and middlebelt. Daydreaming party

Based on the fantastic development reported in those areas since GEJ became president? Uninterrupted power supply, excellent road network, unemployment reduced to barest minimum, unrivalled security of lives and properties...and so on and so forth?....i dey laugh in Chinese!

1 Like

Re: How APC Will Succeed - Governor Oshiomhole by ifihearam: 12:35am On Feb 08, 2013
[quote author=ochukwuma15][/quote]

PM SENT
Re: How APC Will Succeed - Governor Oshiomhole by duality(m): 12:53am On Feb 08, 2013
I will only be interested in APC discussions when they start talking about ZONING. this is because you can't form and manage a mega party without sorting out the issue of zoning. you can go on being academic about it if you like, i don't give a hoot. I'm interested in the zoning formula of APC. I wan't to know who gets what; should they take over power. I can't invest in a mega party and not get a juicy slot.(lai lai). If my team will not get any thing reasonable, we will pull out. Politics is serious business abeg....

1 Like

Re: How APC Will Succeed - Governor Oshiomhole by AdeniyiA(m): 1:02am On Feb 08, 2013
when they choose their flagbearer without rancour,till then i'll not take them serious.
selfishness,nepotism,love of power,internal rancour etc, are the banes of the new party's success before n after elections
Re: How APC Will Succeed - Governor Oshiomhole by Nobody: 1:45am On Feb 08, 2013
Oshiomole will be supporting GEJ come 2015. I'm 100 percent sure about that
Re: How APC Will Succeed - Governor Oshiomhole by teniyi(m): 1:55am On Feb 08, 2013
The betrayal zones?
Re: How APC Will Succeed - Governor Oshiomhole by idefua: 2:21am On Feb 08, 2013
“all of us as leaders and followers should recognise for a merger to be fruitful a level of sacrifices will be required and everyone will be required to moderate his aspiration and people must be ready to submit their personal interest to bigger national interest” - Oshiomhle.

The above statement from Oshio, is exactly what is required of the leaders of the four parties that merged to form APC. Anything short of that is a failed party. I wish APC well.

1 Like

Re: How APC Will Succeed - Governor Oshiomhole by Slizbeat(m): 2:33am On Feb 08, 2013
The crumbling of APC is near. Suppose they field in Buhari as their presidential flag bearer of which i know it will be, and Fashola as Vice, what happens to Okorocha's 2015 presidential dream? Well, let me sit back 10yards away and watch. There is a very good way to tarnish and bring down APC by 2015, any party that wants to seat at Aso rock in 2015 should field in an Igbo candidate and see what happensgrin
Re: How APC Will Succeed - Governor Oshiomhole by lagcity(m): 2:34am On Feb 08, 2013
ahhhh! I thought they said Oshiomole is not part of APC. PDP liars, u ppl have no shame.
Re: How APC Will Succeed - Governor Oshiomhole by karlnyeno: 2:41am On Feb 08, 2013
What is APC? Ok.... it used to be medicine
Re: How APC Will Succeed - Governor Oshiomhole by lagcity(m): 2:46am On Feb 08, 2013
ifihearam:

On the contrary it will strengthen them the most,unless there are no IGBOs and YOruBas in aPC,if they are then it will never work because if PDP starts throwing money in the air,i bet you they will show their truer characters of betrayal and cowardice respectively.

Get real. Yorubas are cowards yet they formed the biggest opposition party and thrashed the PDP like an Ogbanje child. The betrayal is surely gonna come from the SE becos they really have no horse in this race, they are irrelevant. We are just being polite by letting Okorocha in, he is there for decoration.
Re: How APC Will Succeed - Governor Oshiomhole by gramci: 3:04am On Feb 08, 2013
idefua: “all of us as leaders and followers should recognise for a merger to be fruitful a level of sacrifices will be required and everyone will be required to moderate his aspiration and people must be ready to submit their personal interest to bigger national interest” - Oshiomhle.

The above statement from Oshio, is exactly what is required of the leaders of the four parties that merged to form APC. Anything short of that is a failed party. I wish APC well.

The "leaders" obviously lacks these qualities. The true character of APC will emerge when they start sharing positions. Till then na sit down look
Re: How APC Will Succeed - Governor Oshiomhole by Slizbeat(m): 3:18am On Feb 08, 2013
lagcity:

Get real. Yorubas are cowards yet they formed the biggest opposition party and thrashed the PDP like an Ogbanje child. The betrayal is surely gonna come from the SE becos they really have no horse in this race, they are irrelevant. We are just being polite by letting Okorocha in, he is there for decoration.

I heard that like 50 times now. Yes, am a SEasterner and i agree with you. The SE dont matter one bit. This was the same thing buhari did in the last election by not campaigning in the SE and SS, Ridiculing them to be irrelevant and failed. At the end, he cried out "Rigging" even when INEC's chairman is his fellow hausa-fulani man. Continue going with 9ja fake population census, and i pray APC makes the same mistake CPC made in 2011. Get real, open your eyes and see the world around you. Till 2015gringringrin
Re: How APC Will Succeed - Governor Oshiomhole by Maxymilliano(m): 4:12am On Feb 08, 2013
seanet01: So says a propagandist

Seems you don't know the dynamics of Nigeria politics or choose to ignore the signs. What I stated earlier was said by Oshiomole himself.

Oshiomole has enjoyed a symbiotic political relationship with PDP at the federal level right from late Yar'adua's government.

The guy is very good at running with the hare and hunting with the hounds, read through the original post again to see how he carefully chose his words, you can only ignore such signs at your peril.
Re: How APC Will Succeed - Governor Oshiomhole by wengerjay(m): 4:34am On Feb 08, 2013
APC meaning Armoured Personnel Carriers.
Re: How APC Will Succeed - Governor Oshiomhole by lagcity(m): 4:50am On Feb 08, 2013
Slizbeat:

I heard that like 50 times now. Yes, am a SEasterner and i agree with you. The SE dont matter one bit. This was the same thing buhari did in the last election by not campaigning in the SE and SS, Ridiculing them to be irrelevant and failed. At the end, he cried out "Rigging" even when INEC's chairman is his fellow hausa-fulani man. Continue going with 9ja fake population census, and i pray APC makes the same mistake CPC made in 2011. Get real, open your eyes and see the world around you. Till 2015gringringrin

OK we shall see in 2015. All i'm saying is that any party apart from PDP who's counting on SE vote is delusional. Thus, there's no need campaigning in SE.
Re: How APC Will Succeed - Governor Oshiomhole by olabukola: 5:19am On Feb 08, 2013
lagcity:

And you think you are not sowing a seed of discord with that your last statement. Even if that is true you don't need to spill it or do you think okorocha's media men don't read nairaland?
Re: How APC Will Succeed - Governor Oshiomhole by MaziOmenuko: 5:31am On Feb 08, 2013
Another easy way is to present candidates that are sell-able to Nigerians. Some of us aint interested in party, we want vibrant leadership! If that vibrant leader comes from pdp, acn, lp or rip I'll certainly vote for him.
Re: How APC Will Succeed - Governor Oshiomhole by TotoLicker: 5:57am On Feb 08, 2013
This na waste of time and energy now..
Buhari has conned acn chei.
Re: How APC Will Succeed - Governor Oshiomhole by Carlmax(m): 6:02am On Feb 08, 2013
Maxymilliano: Oshiomole is only being diplomatic here, he's more closer to the GEJ led government at federal level than his political party.

You are absolutely right!
Re: How APC Will Succeed - Governor Oshiomhole by ABUGEORGE(m): 6:02am On Feb 08, 2013
All we want is changes
Re: How APC Will Succeed - Governor Oshiomhole by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 6:05am On Feb 08, 2013
APC making history, vote Three President in 2015.(Buhari, Rochas and Oshiomhole) grin
Re: How APC Will Succeed - Governor Oshiomhole by OneNaira6: 6:13am On Feb 08, 2013
I doubt acn would win anything. APC would lose merger or no merger. They barely able to get their representative of other region outside of their own to win governorship. If they can't do that simple act, how they going to manage gaining the president seat. Lets wait to 2015 let's see the so called progressive party win.

Sitting down chopping popcorn and Guinness. Lets see the magically win.
Re: How APC Will Succeed - Governor Oshiomhole by engrfcuksmtin(m): 6:16am On Feb 08, 2013
Then let's see how SE, SS and middlebelt votes will make Jona win in 2015?
Re: How APC Will Succeed - Governor Oshiomhole by sokera: 6:26am On Feb 08, 2013
karlnyeno: What is APC? Ok.... it used to be medicine

Yes medicine to cure corruption caused by PDP...

APC as come to stay...
Re: How APC Will Succeed - Governor Oshiomhole by sokera: 6:29am On Feb 08, 2013
engrfcuksmtin: Then let's see how SE, SS and middlebelt votes will make Jona win in 2015?

Abi oooo, dis SE,SS dey form majority for der mind... I dey laugh, make we see how SE, SS and middlebelt votes will make Jona win in 2015??

SS,SE minority in da blood

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PUNCH: Parties Won’t Share Senate Committees Equally – Saraki Group / Welcome Home Party Held For Oshiomhole At Iyamho / Frenchman: "Africans Are Murderers, Criminals, Fraudsters In Suit"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.