Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,554 members, 7,951,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 02:08 PM

Has Anyone Recieve The 2007 I P O Share Certificate - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Has Anyone Recieve The 2007 I P O Share Certificate (861 Views)

Can I Use My Share Certificate As Collateral For A Loan? / Daar Communication Share Certificate! / How To Get My Share Certificate From OANDO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Recieve The 2007 I P O Share Certificate by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 10, 2008
i bought fedility ,japaul still now no share certificate in my post office box.

whats happen the NSE said that share certificate should be given to investors nt more than 3weeks.niger this country na wahoooooo.

this companies are making a lot of money,every day in the stock market some companies make more that 20,000,000 -40,000,000 per day.

they are rich with our money. pls i need infor about the 2007 ipo
Re: Has Anyone Recieve The 2007 I P O Share Certificate by adewaleafolabi(m): 8:44pm On Mar 10, 2008
Same here i am yet to get mine from japul oil
Re: Has Anyone Recieve The 2007 I P O Share Certificate by bigboyy: 9:47pm On Mar 10, 2008
i was told that japaul will likely refund part of the money but i guess that will depend on the number of units you purchased, but i just received my access bank refund check , so am still expecting the certificate
Re: Has Anyone Recieve The 2007 I P O Share Certificate by Etin(f): 10:37pm On Mar 11, 2008
@ All
http://stockmarketnigeria.com/

The above link may answer questions on your stocks. Check by Sector and specific company.

(1) (Reply)

Ideas For Stockmarket Investment / I Need An Investor/ Financier / Real Working Online And Working At Home.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.