Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,781 members, 7,886,083 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 09:36 PM

AA Rescue - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / AA Rescue (6469 Views)

Massive Nationwide Job Recruitment At Actionaid (AA) Nigeria General Assembly / AA Rescue / Supply Clerk (fuel Attendant) (a52296) Fp-aa*, Psa-4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

AA Rescue by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 07, 2013
‎​I just got dis info AA Rescue Ltd is recruiting no specifics. Dis ends 2morow 8/02/2013. Send CVs to the HR person ibidunni.ladejobi@aarescuenigeria.com

1 Like

Re: AA Rescue by anitaaliu: 10:17pm On Feb 07, 2013
The AA Rescue I know is a driving school in benin
Re: AA Rescue by babatee4all(m): 4:06pm On Mar 05, 2013
iyabde: ‎​I just got dis info AA Rescue Ltd is recruiting no specifics. Dis ends 2morow 8/02/2013. Send CVs to the HR person ibidunni.ladejobi@aarescuenigeria.com

What is d nature of d test and d interview?
Re: AA Rescue by tapingil(m): 6:40pm On Mar 05, 2013
someone should pls educate us on this AA rescue interview..got a text to come for interview tomorow...and what to expect
Re: AA Rescue by better2(m): 6:57pm On Mar 05, 2013
tapingil: someone should pls educate us on this AA rescue interview..got a text to come for interview tomorow...and what to expect
interview or test?
Re: AA Rescue by slimdupsy: 7:06pm On Mar 05, 2013
Please can people in lagos apply
Re: AA Rescue by tapingil(m): 11:11pm On Mar 05, 2013
better2:
interview or test?
Test i mean not interview......
Re: AA Rescue by saint22: 1:38pm On Mar 06, 2013
Driving sch
Re: AA Rescue by auntytee: 2:28pm On Mar 06, 2013
Plss ooo.who was present at d interview. Kindly share the experience
Re: AA Rescue by ckamal: 4:48pm On Mar 06, 2013
Hello,

It was actually an aptitude test which included the numerical reasoning and also verbal aptitude,the numerical test was for 15 mins while the verbal was 25 mins,time was really an issue,the Head Hr said she would get back to us within a week.I learnt it is for a marketing position.
Re: AA Rescue by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 06, 2013
c.kamal:
Hello,

It was actually an aptitude test which included the numerical reasoning and also verbal aptitude,the numerical test was for 15 mins while the verbal was 25 mins,time was really an issue,the Head Hr said she would get back to us within a week.I learnt it is for a marketing position.

Were u d guy in a black suit at d test 2day
Re: AA Rescue by better2(m): 7:39pm On Mar 06, 2013
i was there today, there is no need for black suit.... practice assessment day for the verbal
Re: AA Rescue by pitex: 10:17pm On Mar 06, 2013
Hayjaycity:

Were u d guy in a black suit at d test 2day

What happen 2 d man in suit?
Re: AA Rescue by Nobody: 7:33am On Mar 07, 2013
pitex:

What happen 2 d man in suit?

Shey na you I dey follow talk...gbeborun....!
Re: AA Rescue by olabiz2010: 7:48am On Mar 07, 2013
Hayjaycity:

Nairalander! Una no go kill person with laugh o grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: AA Rescue by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 07, 2013
They r recruiting for diff depts,marketing,logistics,customer care etc. I was there,though didn't write d test. AA is much more than just a driving school.
Re: AA Rescue by ckamal: 2:56pm On Mar 07, 2013
iyabde: They r recruiting for diff depts,marketing,logistics,customer care etc. I was there,though didn't write d test. AA is much more than just a driving school.
iyabde: They r recruiting for diff depts,marketing,logistics,customer care etc. I was there,though didn't write d test. AA is much more than just a driving school.

Please are you sure about this info cos i also heard its only for Marketing position and that they only need 1 male and 1 female,pls clarify if your info is from a more reliable source cos the guy that said this happens to be one of the applicants who seems to know someone that works with AA Rescue.
Re: AA Rescue by better2(m): 7:59pm On Mar 07, 2013
c.kamal:

Please are you sure about this info cos i also heard its only for Marketing position and that they only need 1 male and 1 female,pls clarify if your info is from a more reliable source cos the guy that said this happens to be one of the applicants who seems to know someone that works with AA Rescue.

I fink I met u yesterday...am d guy dat wore a purple tie wif white shirt
Re: AA Rescue by pitex: 11:06pm On Mar 07, 2013
Hayjaycity:

U see ursef...I only ask u simple question!!! Agbaya
Re: AA Rescue by ifyalways(f): 11:56pm On Mar 07, 2013
^lolx.
Make una take easy.Una fit work for same office so?
Re: AA Rescue by pitex: 12:32am On Mar 08, 2013
ifyalways: ^lolx.
Make una take easy.Una fit work for same office so?

Sure grin
Re: AA Rescue by Nobody: 6:37am On Mar 08, 2013
pitex:

U see ursef...I only ask u simple question!!! Agbaya

You see how you fail in test and interviews....my question is " Is the question I asked about the man in black suit directed to you?!..since I already quoted the person I am directing d question to...@ifyalways..I can't work in d same office with a dull dude, he still needs to go back 2 school.
Re: AA Rescue by pitex: 10:38am On Mar 08, 2013
Hayjaycity:

You see how you fail in test and interviews....my question is " Is the question I asked about the man in black suit directed to you?!..since I already quoted the person I am directing d question to...@ifyalways..I can't work in d same office with a dull dude, he still needs to go back 2 school.

Mr. Sharpman...tank u 4 calling me a dull guy. Bt d fact z dt even if am dull,I can work wit d most intelligent peeps in d world. U must know dt education z just an added advantage, is nt d surest way. God bless u
Re: AA Rescue by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 08, 2013
I received a call from them few hours ago, that can I come in an hour's time, for an interview, and I told them, I can't make it, that I am at work and very busy. So I called them back that what will happen next, and I was told they will get in touch with me....anyone also in my shoe, and has anyone attended the interview?...Response ASAP!!!
Re: AA Rescue by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 08, 2013
Shey no one was called ni....response needed ASAP o
Re: AA Rescue by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 09, 2013
It seems its only me in that was contacted in the house o...pls response nah, and has anyone attended their interview before...pls help a brother o...
Re: AA Rescue by better2(m): 11:29pm On Mar 09, 2013
Hayjaycity: It seems its only me in that was contacted in the house o...pls response nah, and has anyone attended their interview before...pls help a brother o...

i did my interview yesterday thou twas a late call
we were juz five dat made to the next stage....four were present for the interview
Re: AA Rescue by Nobody: 6:35am On Mar 10, 2013
better2: i did my interview yesterday thou twas a late call
we were juz five dat made to the next stage....four were present for the interview

Alrite...thanks for the response....that means I am the fifth person that was not present for the interview. I don't think its proper and ethical for a organisation to call an applicant which clearly stated in the CV he/she submitted that he/she is presently working, to come to an interview in an hour's time during working hours, if its their job that I am doing, will they tolerate that? An interview should serve at least a 2-day notice, even if it is a phone interview, you should have been pre-informed. Pls, can you tell me what positions were you interviewed for, and how was the interview like?....thanks
Re: AA Rescue by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 11, 2013
Reply oooooooo
Re: AA Rescue by yahooz: 10:05am On Mar 11, 2013
I received a txt 4rm AA Rescue inviting me 4 an interview 2mao by 10am. I dint write any test. Shld I prepare 4 a test?
Re: AA Rescue by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 11, 2013
yahooz: I received a txt 4rm AA Rescue inviting me 4 an interview 2mao by 10am. I dint write any test. Shld I prepare 4 a test?

Go there first, and prepare for a test and interview, it may depend on the job position you applied for
Re: AA Rescue by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 11, 2013
I have also been invited for an interview at 10am tomorrow through a phone call from them few minutes ago...what should we expect, pls those that ave attended their interview before should let us know what's up o...help a brother o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sahara Group Limited Nationwide Graduate Engineering Programme 2018 / DBTS - Diamond Bank Training School / UK Master Degree Holder Got A 40k Job; Accept Or Reject?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.