Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,649 members, 7,918,097 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 10:28 PM

Make The Most Of Your Time And Health - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Make The Most Of Your Time And Health (1058 Views)

Helping Each Other Make The Most Of Ramadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make The Most Of Your Time And Health by tbaba1234: 3:06am On Feb 08, 2013
This brother died a couple of days ago after struggling with brain tumor. He was just 31.

May Allah forgive him his shortcomings and grant him Jannah. He speaks here from his hospital bed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB1eb9iI61Y

1 Like

Re: Make The Most Of Your Time And Health by busar(m): 11:42am On Feb 08, 2013
May Allah forgive him of his sins and grant him Al jannatul firdaus.ameen
Re: Make The Most Of Your Time And Health by maclatunji: 12:21pm On Feb 08, 2013
busar: May Allah forgive him of his sins and grant him Al jannatul firdaus.ameen

Ameen, our mortality stares us in the face everyday. I doubt that we reflect on it enough.
Re: Make The Most Of Your Time And Health by busar(m): 12:32pm On Feb 08, 2013
maclatunji:

Ameen, our mortality stares us in the face everyday. I doubt that we reflect on it enough.
seldom
Re: Make The Most Of Your Time And Health by tbaba1234: 7:19am On Feb 09, 2013
Another brother died yesterday, Adel Hussain

He died in a car accident on his way to a lecture given byy Mufti Musa Ismail Menk.

He was 22 years old.

Remember Death, the destroyer of all pleasures.
Re: Make The Most Of Your Time And Health by zayhal(f): 10:22am On Feb 10, 2013
Inna lilaahi wa inna ilayhi raajiun.

We tend to forget about our mortality but a constant reminder like this is good to awaken us to reality.
Re: Make The Most Of Your Time And Health by tbaba1234: 2:52pm On Feb 20, 2013
Yesterday, I read the story of a couple that were looking for kids for 13 years. The woman got pregnant after 13 years of wait. Imagine the excitement and all the future plans they must have made for themselves and the kid.

The couple died in a car accident before she put to bed.

We should never lose sight of the bigger picture. We aim for things in this life that we may never reach. Sometimes we are carried away by our problems and aspirations, we forget that all of that is secondary to our purpose of existence. Remember, we own nothing, not even our eyes, mouth or our children. we should always be thankful for what we have been given and not despair too much over what is taken away. It was not ours to begin with.

Keep smiling smiley, it is a sunnah...
Re: Make The Most Of Your Time And Health by missbola1(f): 10:35pm On Feb 25, 2013
may ALLAH grant him paradise and the rest of us. amin
Re: Make The Most Of Your Time And Health by tbaba1234: 10:12pm On Jul 01, 2013
Our young beloved sister Zahra Khan, who has been struggling with cancer for the last free months has passed away. She is a recent high school graduate of BHA in Dallas.

This was her last facebook post just a few days ago:

"Subhanalllah, what beautiful weather; grey sky with light peering through from the sun and rain. The perfect time to make dua, may all the people living on this earth experiencing any pain or suffering, be releived by the the grace of Allah. May all the people in their graves experiencing any punishment be relieved, even for a moment, by the ample mercy of Allah. May Allah shower his mercy and blessings upon all of us and grant/guide us to jannatul firdous! Ameen!!! Please keep me in your duas and prayers; we switched over to a third new chemo regimen because my liver tumor was not responding and got bigger... Our fates are decided before we are even brought to this earth and have no chances of changing at all! But Allah says dua/prayer is the only thing that can change our fates!!!!! Subhannallah!!! May Allah reward all of you immensly, both in this world and the hearafter, for thinking and praying for me and my family!!!! Ameen!" - Zahra Khan

Please make dua for her and her family.
Re: Make The Most Of Your Time And Health by busar(m): 9:26am On Jul 02, 2013
May Allah forgive her and us of our shortcomings and grant her Al jannah. Honestly, we do forget that one day we will leave this earth, we are engross with the things of this life.
May Allah have mercy on me and you, make me steadfast and take my life when my iman, deeds are dearer to Him.
Re: Make The Most Of Your Time And Health by busar(m): 9:27am On Jul 02, 2013
May Allah forgive her and us of our shortcomings and grant her Al jannah. Honestly, we do forget that one day we will leave this earth, we are engross with the things of this life.
May Allah have mercy on me and you, make me steadfast and take my life when my iman, deeds are dearer to Him. cry

(1) (Reply)

Faaaake EX - Muslims / Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) In The Bible / Happy New Hijrah To All Muslims-(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.