Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,325 members, 7,888,035 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:59 PM

SE And SS Dont Matter - Day Dreaming Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SE And SS Dont Matter - Day Dreaming Nigerians (982 Views)

Buhari Appoints Technocrats From The SS,SE And Politicians From SW / Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari / APC Challenges Senator Ekweremadu To Enumerate What He Achieved For SE And SS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SE And SS Dont Matter - Day Dreaming Nigerians by Slizbeat(m): 3:59am On Feb 08, 2013
[b]Oh yes, i love to hear those words [size=20pt]SE and SS dont matter.[/size] It gives me happiness to know that i am not among day dreamers who feel the North is the major determiners in an election. Some mentioned "Buhari would get support from the 19 Northern Governors". Abeg, if 19 governors vote, aint it 19 votes? Are they now the northern voters? Except ofcourse they know how to manipulate parts of the North to get un-merited votes. People still dont get it, there are hausa-fulani in Niger, Mali, Chad, Togo, Ghana, Benin and Cameroon. The North has always taken the lead in the population census figure which ofcourse was manipulated because of the Quota system. Well thats by the way.

Again, that word still rings in my mind and gives me great joy that they feel so.
During the last election, Buhari didnt campaign in "IRRELEVANT SE and SS" and lost the election. He cried out "Rigging", which yeye Rigging? You never worked with a company and thinks the company would pay you salaries, that one na manna of Old.

Many times they call me PDP agent and fan/supporter. I laugh, but the same thing they fail to understand is that am just a middleman between all parties. I would give a good hint to APC on how to get more votes and that is "campaign in the so called irrelevant SE and SS".

What am trying to pass across is that no zone is irrelevant. You might call them irrelevant, and at the end, they would have been your key. The same mistake they have being making is what they want to repeat again and expect to wrest power from PDP. PDP never jokes with a single state, not to talk of a Zone and that is why when they win, we shout "Rigging". With this reoccuring, we will still shout "Rigging". The truth about the matter is that our 2006 population census gives an awful inaccurate number of individuals as it favoured the North with invisible population which we all can see with our own eyes, so stop using it to check voters, campaign and work for it in all states, not just zones.[/b]
Re: SE And SS Dont Matter - Day Dreaming Nigerians by malele(m): 4:09am On Feb 08, 2013
True talk

1 Like

Re: SE And SS Dont Matter - Day Dreaming Nigerians by White007(m): 4:28am On Feb 08, 2013
You can't be far from the truth, paddy.

Any political party that wants to wrestle power from pdp shouldn't ignore any region, else they 'll make a fatal error of losing the election again.

1 Like

Re: SE And SS Dont Matter - Day Dreaming Nigerians by OneNaira6: 5:57am On Feb 08, 2013
Let them believe what they want. Se and SS are irrelevant in their eyes and with that logic, they would lose yet again.

1 Like

Re: SE And SS Dont Matter - Day Dreaming Nigerians by JMystique(m): 7:33am On Feb 08, 2013
They haven't learnt yet,last elections corpers were forced to register 3yr olds,animals and pictures yet they were overshadowed.We dey here dey look dem,they can keep up their delusions as long as they want
Re: SE And SS Dont Matter - Day Dreaming Nigerians by seunfly: 7:42am On Feb 08, 2013
From my own political calculation the best way to break Get leg is to feild a strong northern man and a very popular and nationwide acceptable igbo candidate from east may be okorocha, dora akunyeli, okonjo iweala etc.
Why?
1 Those are the two group who are despirate to see their peaple in State house Abuja and they deserve it.
2 Southwest vote is going no where other than where their group are going i.e APC already have southwest vote all they need to do is give assurance of key political office.
3 S.E vote need to be hijack from pdp, hence they need to give them that V.P slot to weaken pdp in that area.
4 There are already disgruntle element in the S.S which will make easy to score 25% required all they need to do is to identify them, make few promise to them and the vote is theirs
5 Middle belt will be divided, we all know what they did in kwara for them to declear pdp winner over ACN even in kogi, and we all know that Nasarawa state is CPC and Niger,Benue, Pleatue and Taraba may be pdp.
6 I know Buhari is very popular in the north but if they can present credible parson like him, they will capture majority of north.

2 Likes

Re: SE And SS Dont Matter - Day Dreaming Nigerians by Dondbuzor: 9:04am On Feb 08, 2013
seunfly: From own political calculation the best way to break Get leg is to feild a strong northern man and a very popular and nationwide acceptable igbo candidate from east may okoracha, dora akunyeli, okonjo iweala etc.
Why?
1 Those are the two group who are despirate to see their peaple in State house Abuja and they deserve it.
2 Southwest vote is going no where other than where their group are going i.e the already have southwest vote all they is give assurance of key political office.
3 S.E vote need to be hijack from pdp, hence they need to give them that V.P slot to weaken pdp in that area.
4 There are already disgruntle element in the S.S which will make easy to score 25% required all they is to need is to identify them, make few promise to them and the vote is theirs
5 Middle belt will be divided, we all know what they did in kwara for them to declear pdp winner over ACN even in kogi, and we all know that Nasarawa state, Niger,Benue, Pleatue and Taraba may be pdp.
6 I know Buhari is very popular in the north but if they can present credible parson like him, they will capture majority of north.

ur analysis re on point........
Re: SE And SS Dont Matter - Day Dreaming Nigerians by TechRev: 9:23am On Feb 08, 2013
seunfly: From own political calculation the best way to break Get leg is to feild a strong northern man and a very popular and nationwide acceptable igbo candidate from east may okoracha, dora akunyeli, okonjo iweala etc.
Why?
2 Southwest vote is going no where other than where their group are going i.e the already have southwest vote all they is give assurance of key political office.
4 There are already disgruntle element in the S.S which will make easy to score 25% required all they is to need is to identify them, make few promise to them and the vote is theirs
5 Middle belt will be divided, we all know what they did in kwara for them to declear pdp winner over ACN even in kogi, and we all know that Nasarawa state, Niger,Benue, Pleatue and Taraba may be pdp.

@bolded, i dont think it work like that bro. If you think you could sway SE vote by offering them VP slot, then you must be a joker. Was former pdp chairman from SE not pulled down by his fellow SE kinsmen? And after he was pulled down, the SE govs refused nominating any SE person for replacement. Check it, SE people hardly respect themselves or rally round an individual. But they are sure and quick to rally round a cause, especially a cause that they believe is theirs to champion.
When Abiola won the elections, was a SE man his vice??
Re: SE And SS Dont Matter - Day Dreaming Nigerians by seunfly: 12:38pm On Feb 08, 2013
TechRev:

@bolded, i dont think it work like that bro. If you think you could sway SE vote by offering them VP slot, then you must be a joker. Was former pdp chairman from SE not pulled down by his fellow SE kinsmen? And after he was pulled down, the SE govs refused nominating any SE person for replacement. Check it, SE people hardly respect themselves or rally round an individual. But they are sure and quick to rally round a cause, especially a cause that they believe is theirs to champion.
When Abiola won the elections, was a SE man his vice??
What are u saying? They should forget about SE vote. This is calculation, SW is not making it a must to the presidency and by ACN presence they have SW vote, while they need to sell them selves in SE atleast to capture 60% southern vote. So what is ur own opinion?
Re: SE And SS Dont Matter - Day Dreaming Nigerians by PointB: 1:47pm On Feb 08, 2013
seunfly:
What are u saying? They should forget about SE vote. This is calculation, SW is not making it a must to the presidency and by ACN presence they have SW vote, while they need to sell them selves in SE atleast to capture 60% southern vote. So what is ur own opinion?

What he is saying is that for the SE, it's the Presidency or status quo!

2 Likes

Re: SE And SS Dont Matter - Day Dreaming Nigerians by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 08, 2013
seunfly:
Egbon, we re making Buhari EFCC chairman not President!!!

Core North;President
SouthEast;Vice President
Southwest;Senate president
MIDDLE BELT;Speaker HOR
SouthSouth;CJN
NorthWest/NorthEast;APC chairman!!!

Buhari for EFCC Chairman!!!
Ribadu for ICPC chairman.!!!!

Oya now @Federalcharacter

1 Like

Re: SE And SS Dont Matter - Day Dreaming Nigerians by chinedum13(m): 11:02am On Apr 04, 2013
seunfly:
pointless hmm!
seunfly:
pointless hmm!

(1) (Reply)

I Kidnapped My Ex-boss Because She Is Stingy – Yoruba Kidnapper / Professor Wole Soyinka Is A Mad Empty Prof-gumsu Abacha / Where Is Frank Iweke Jr?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.