Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,716 members, 7,918,212 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 05:07 AM

What Do You Think About Using A Chat Line For Your Property Business? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What Do You Think About Using A Chat Line For Your Property Business? (442 Views)

The Property Business Is A Business That Brings Both The Poor And The Rich Toget / Get 30-40% of ur money as return in 6months by investing in property business / This Website Can Help You Boost Your Property Business To Attract More Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think About Using A Chat Line For Your Property Business? by smscenta: 9:03am On Feb 08, 2013
We just discovered that online chat is a very good way of communicating with customers without spending more, most especially if you have internet connection already. So its very easy to browse any website and use there chat links.

Presently we came across a real estate chat link www.propertychat247.com I TELL YOU, i can believe my eyes when i discovered that estate agents can registered as chat operators and when a chat comes in for property inquiries they get direct briefs and also building up their clientele data base.

This seems very interesting "What do you think about using a chat link for you property business?

CHECK IT OUT www.propertychat247.com and see what they have to offer you to improve your real estate biz.

ENJOY YOUR DAY!

(1) (Reply)

Several Plots Going For Sale Inside Femab Estate 6million Upward / Please Help My Life / Letting! Letting!! Letting!!! (20/02/13)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.