Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,573 members, 7,921,187 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 07:24 PM

Will APC Succeed? What's Your Take About The Founders Of APC? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will APC Succeed? What's Your Take About The Founders Of APC? (464 Views)

It’s Wrong For Jonathan To Summon Electoral Umpire, Jega At Will – APC / When Will APC Stop Lying? Pictures. / How Will APC Cope Without Shekau? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Will APC Succeed? What's Your Take About The Founders Of APC? by joyyy: 11:24am On Feb 08, 2013
I hate to say this, but these are the same people that have ruled this country! They have not given us any good governance under their previous parties. Will they do it now? I hate being persimistic, but they leave me no choice!

What's your take?
Re: Will APC Succeed? What's Your Take About The Founders Of APC? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 08, 2013
APC is a good development:
we need a party that will take over from PDP OR make PDP more effective and Efficient in the administration of Nigeria through Strong Challenge unlike before!!!

(1) (Reply)

VP Sambo In Desperate Move To Scuttle APC / In Promotion Of Black History Month / A/court To Hear Al-mustapha, Shofolahan Appeal On Death Sentence, April 29

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.