Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,856 members, 7,879,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:25 PM

Polio Vaccination Staff Killed In Kano - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Polio Vaccination Staff Killed In Kano (11207 Views)

PHOTOS; PMB Kicks Off 6th Round Of Polio Vaccination In His Hometown In Katsina / El-Rufai Administers Polio Vaccine To His Son Today In Kaduna / Why We Should Not Allow Bill Gate's Polio Vaccination In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polio Vaccination Staff Killed In Kano by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 08, 2013
13volts:

Go and refresh your brain with alomo mixed with GO-90. smh.. This is 2013 not 1966
o boy, 13volt, so u too kno alomo grin
Do you kno that an islamic preacher just preached to condemn the polio vaccine in Kaduna before this shooting in Kano!

1 Like

Re: Polio Vaccination Staff Killed In Kano by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 08, 2013
[quote
author=The_King'sQueen]Oh no! What nonesense!
I don't know why some northerners are resistant to polio vaccination. I
remember during my NYSC days when i participated as a vaccination
officer in the north, many parents refused to allow us give the drugs to
their children.

Is it not enough to resist the medicine and allow the health workers go
their way. Why would you kill the people who are working for the health
of your children. It's uncalled for.

Since it is now like this, the Ministry of health really needs to
collaborate with the security agencies towards the safety of these
vaccination officers. They should have armed policemen accompanying them
throughout the exercise[/quote]OR STOP D EXERCISE ENTIRELY IN D NORTH SINCE THOSE BRAINWASHED ABOKIS REASON WITH THEIR A*NUS

1 Like

Re: Polio Vaccination Staff Killed In Kano by abuadam1978: 5:54pm On Feb 08, 2013
i wonder why you people are tribalistic and sentimist allthe the time you come and create confusion in our peaceful land and you are abusing us also these killings is sponsored by CAN so as to coused confusion in muslim land we know and we are aware but all the time you blame hausa/muslims infact we dont have anything like polio in the north it was created to couse problem to spread infertility and hiv to muslim children

1 Like

Re: Polio Vaccination Staff Killed In Kano by EvilBrain1(m): 6:17pm On Feb 08, 2013
Tolexander: one wouldn't blame them if one was following the 1996 problem the children had with the meningitis immunity drug(trovan) produced by the PFIZER DRUG COMPANY in USA, which was tested in Kano during the outbreak of meningitis. The drug caused death and various disease on the children.
http://content.healthaffairs.org/content/28/6/1860.2.full
All the same the action taken i.e killing by the people in Kano is very barbaric.

Help me understand what you are saying. So because some oyimbos came and did something horrible in 1996, that justifies the killing of our innocent fellow Nigerians who are working hard to prevent a disease that cripples children and destroys their lives?

I hope you are never put in any position of authority.

1 Like

Re: Polio Vaccination Staff Killed In Kano by cnwamo(m): 7:06pm On Feb 08, 2013
Tolexander: one wouldn't blame them if one was following the 1996 problem the children had with the meningitis immunity drug(trovan) produced by the PFIZER DRUG COMPANY in USA, which was tested in Kano during the outbreak of meningitis. The drug caused death and various disease on the children.
All the same the action taken i.e killing by the people in Kano is very barbaric.

My brother they have no excuse or explanation.

1 Like

Re: Polio Vaccination Staff Killed In Kano by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 08, 2013
abuadam1978:

I feel terribly sorry for you. What has CAN got to do with it? Your level of brain wash and self deceipt is unbelievable.

Are your kids free from polio?

2 Likes

Re: Polio Vaccination Staff Killed In Kano by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 08, 2013
[quote
author=oily-Yoruba] spare us the bull crap, it's one north and most of
you northerners are boko haramist. BTW, can't you guys be truthful for
once and make your point without draging Igbo into it? Didn't you
nigerian batty men claimed Nzeogwu, a midwesterner is Igbo back in
'66?[/quote] i am a pure ibo and for sayin dis trash u jus sed, u r a pure fool coz dt comment was very reasonable

1 Like

Re: Polio Vaccination Staff Killed In Kano by tinkinjo: 8:31pm On Feb 08, 2013
...when this started their neighbours tacitly supported them. To them it was all about Jonathan.
How true are the words: "...now they've come for us and there's none left to defend us"

The Malians saw what was coming, they cry out to the world and help came their way.
The Nigerian "core north" heard rumours of help coming their way, they swore they'll never have foreign troops on their soil...(scratching my head).

1 Like

Re: Polio Vaccination Staff Killed In Kano by mhm(m): 8:45pm On Feb 08, 2013
abuadam1978: i wonder why you people are tribalistic and sentimist allthe the time you come and create confusion in our peaceful land and you are abusing us also these killings is sponsored by CAN so as to coused confusion in muslim land we know and we are aware but all the time you blame hausa/muslims infact we dont have anything like polio in the north it was created to couse problem to spread infertility and hiv to muslim children

this has got to be one of the dumbest things I have read in recent times. smh

since you know it's CAN, pls come out with evidence. since you have concluded your thorough investigations. People like you always giving our religion a bad name

1 Like

Re: Polio Vaccination Staff Killed In Kano by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 08, 2013
No wonder the capital Pakistan is ISLAM-A-BAD!

1 Like

Re: Polio Vaccination Staff Killed In Kano by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 08, 2013
No wonder the capital of Pakistan is ISLAM-A-BAD!

1 Like

Re: Polio Vaccination Staff Killed In Kano by CROWE: 8:59pm On Feb 08, 2013
abuadam1978: i wonder why you people are tribalistic and sentimist allthe the time you come and create confusion in our peaceful land and you are abusing us also these killings is sponsored by CAN so as to coused confusion in muslim land we know and we are aware but all the time you blame hausa/muslims infact we dont have anything like polio in the north it was created to couse problem to spread infertility and hiv to muslim children

Don't just make statements, prove to us, make us believe. Right here and now:

-Give us evidence, even circumstantial is fine, suggesting that CAN sponsors these killings.
-Tell us what CAN stands to gain from causing confusion in muslim land(why would they want it?)
-Please tell us why anybody would want to cause problems, infertility and hiv in muslim children.
-Tell us about the previous incidents when people tried to harm muslim children that they were caught red handed or about how they succeeded(remember that you must provide evidence. Don't just tell me about an incident when people died, tell us how you know it was these fake vaccine peddlers)

Make your case, I am all ears.

1 Like

Re: Polio Vaccination Staff Killed In Kano by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 08, 2013

@bolded.
The problem of muslims is not lack of education but inability to assimilate what he was thought. So after schooling in a higher institution, you still say that polio vaccine cause infertility?

1 Like

Re: Polio Vaccination Staff Killed In Kano by Tolexander: 9:11pm On Feb 08, 2013
Evil Brain:

Help me understand what you are saying. So because some oyimbos came and did something horrible in 1996, that justifies the killing of our innocent fellow Nigerians who are working hard to prevent a disease that cripples children and destroys their lives?

I hope you are never put in any position of authority.
learn to read and understand. Read what i wrote clearly.

2 Likes

Re: Polio Vaccination Staff Killed In Kano by Tolexander: 9:13pm On Feb 08, 2013
cnwamo:

My brother they have no excuse or explanation.
that is why i said their action is barbaric

1 Like

Re: Polio Vaccination Staff Killed In Kano by CROWE: 9:44pm On Feb 08, 2013

I knew that pfizer did something silly in Nigeria back then, sorry but despite the fact that it doesn't justify the killing it does somewhat explain it. Tolexander makes a good point.

1 Like

Re: Polio Vaccination Staff Killed In Kano by BukkyDan(f): 9:47pm On Feb 08, 2013
@ Op, this your story has some mistakes, nothing of such happened in hotoro, Five women were killed @ 'yankaba and four @ a hospital.
#no offence intended# bless ya

1 Like

Re: Polio Vaccination Staff Killed In Kano by Sagamite(m): 9:49pm On Feb 08, 2013
sirhot: That is very correct, I did my youth service about that time too and one day surprisingly one guy who was a Muslim and was my friend told me and another friend that if we where there during the crisis in plateau he would have killed us and I was like what? I mean we are friends but he said in that situation we are enemies.

I would find a way to kill him without, and before, any crisis.

He just sign his own death warrant.

1 Like

Re: Polio Vaccination Staff Killed In Kano by darenxy732: 11:46pm On Feb 08, 2013
belive me northerners ar animal, when would day realize dat dis vasinators ar helping dem, dat is why u will see dem cripple and begging 4 mny in d south.

1 Like

Re: Polio Vaccination Staff Killed In Kano by rman: 1:28am On Feb 09, 2013

I hope you know that you are not different from the killers.

It is statement like yours that incite BH and the killers.

If an educated northerner ( I am asuming you passed through a school at some point )reason like this,then northern Nigeria is doomed forever.

1 Like

Re: Polio Vaccination Staff Killed In Kano by AMvanquish: 2:42am On Feb 09, 2013
the_ripper2:

Almost similar to wat d illiterate Aboki that helped me charge my fone in Kano told me. He blatantly told us he couldn't wait for d election crisis to escalate so dat he would kill all the corpers, d youths had a list already of whom dey would kill first. Dis was a boy I helped in his SSCE. They kept making signs of how they would slaughter us like goats or fowls, using words like "Yanka ka u like Kasa". Thank God for soldiers dat helped us to Bukavu barracks then. Other corpers had more horrible tales sef. My hommies is Bauchi weren't dat lucky sef.

So because of this incident, every aliyu and isa is the same..Well, i can understand where your perception of the north is coming from.

1 Like

Re: Polio Vaccination Staff Killed In Kano by frevangel(m): 8:58am On Feb 09, 2013

All they needed to do was REFUSE to bring their childeren out for immunization, isn't it?

1 Like

Re: Polio Vaccination Staff Killed In Kano by CROWE: 9:12am On Feb 09, 2013
fr_evangel:

All they needed to do was REFUSE to bring their childeren out for immunization, isn't it?

Yes but you see irrationality especially coupled with violent tendencies don't work that way. It also doesn't go well with the get rid of polio campaign.

1 Like

Re: Polio Vaccination Staff Killed In Kano by Ameenabalarabe(f): 9:29am On Feb 09, 2013
Islam is religion peace..ya Allah help d muslim

1 Like

Re: Polio Vaccination Staff Killed In Kano by Sagamite(m): 10:15am On Feb 09, 2013
Ameena balarabe: Islam is religion peace..ya Allah help d muslim

No.

Islam is a religion of conditional antagonism, not a religion of peace.

1 Like

Re: Polio Vaccination Staff Killed In Kano by Bellozicobichi: 2:10pm On Feb 09, 2013
oily-Yoruba:
spare us the bull crap, it's one north and most of you northerners are boko haramist. BTW, can't you guys be truthful for once and make your point without draging Igbo into it? Didn't you nigerian batty men claimed Nzeogwu, a midwesterner is Igbo back in '66?
for all indication u don't have the histry of dis najg if not of civil ibo has been best friend 2 hausas bcs wepatner in bznes for bkhr most of them are forieners we in kano we hate them

1 Like

Re: Polio Vaccination Staff Killed In Kano by Bellozicobichi: 2:17pm On Feb 09, 2013
Kingscee: If i may say something, i think the issue in the Northern Nigeria is orientation which comes as a result of socialization. Muslim or no Muslim,majority of them are Animal rearers, and hence they're closer to their animals than human beings, there is high tendency for them to behave like those animals they rears too. grin
u he goate those rear animals bahave more sence then u people Bleep ur'e dougthers or even mums

1 Like

Re: Polio Vaccination Staff Killed In Kano by EagleNest(m): 2:33pm On Feb 09, 2013
Something is seriously wrong with these people. They are simply killing for fun b/c they aint fighting any jack about western education.
What a hypocrisy...fighting with western gun? western tricycle?. Haba!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Buhari Not Incharge Of His Government' - Peter Obi / Jose Mourinho Visit To Bukola Saraki In Ilorin (throwback Pictures) / Wike Drowning, His Ambition Impeding PDP Candidates In Rivers — APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.