Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,270 members, 7,940,039 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 04:05 PM

Any Nairalanders In Ghana Accra That Can Help With Free Accomodation Plz - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Any Nairalanders In Ghana Accra That Can Help With Free Accomodation Plz (750 Views)

Any Nairalanders Living In Paris? / Any Nairalanders In Berlin? / Any Nairalanders In Poland.please Sign In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Nairalanders In Ghana Accra That Can Help With Free Accomodation Plz by page13(f): 2:14pm On Feb 08, 2013
i am in accra now for the last 4 days staying in wolton guest house and paying everyday plz if any1 could help with where i could stay awhile until i hustle to get enough for apartment plz i will appecaite
Re: Any Nairalanders In Ghana Accra That Can Help With Free Accomodation Plz by omega25red(m): 2:47pm On Feb 08, 2013
Hope you find a helping hand but you seriously didn't plan for a permanent/temporary place to stay before you decided to go crash in another country shocked

you are bold and strong. oya folks help this woman out.
Re: Any Nairalanders In Ghana Accra That Can Help With Free Accomodation Plz by tolex34(m): 3:59pm On Feb 08, 2013
Where are you in Accra and which area will you like to stay
Re: Any Nairalanders In Ghana Accra That Can Help With Free Accomodation Plz by page13(f): 9:53pm On Feb 09, 2013
i am in accra now and will appreciate anywhere in or out of accra,tema,osu or kumasi i dont mind any place or area. plz respond to the Nairaland pm i send you cos everynight that pass here i have to pay 45 cedis
Re: Any Nairalanders In Ghana Accra That Can Help With Free Accomodation Plz by gidigbi(m): 12:47pm On Feb 12, 2013
I was once in your shoes and must confess its not easy...wont be able to personally take you in...ITS A STRANGE WORLD...but as a Nigerian to another will try and see if I can talk to one or two people to assist you...however, you might need to answer some questions personally coming from who is gracious enough to grant you space. PM your GH phone number.

(1) (Reply)

I Will Love To Try This!!!tiger Tug Of War! / Why You'll Soon Spend More Time In Traffic From Island To Mainland Via 3dmbridge / You Cannot See This Even In The Safari - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.