Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,980 members, 7,915,863 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 11:31 AM

Dbanj Set To Perform At AFCON 2013 Closing Ceremony - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dbanj Set To Perform At AFCON 2013 Closing Ceremony (591 Views)

Majek Fashek Strips To perform At Felabration (Photos) / Salawa Abeni And Nigerian Big Sheff Perform At Felabration Day 3 (Photos, Video) / Iyanya's Girlfriend Freda Stuns As Kcee,Others Perform At His Album Launch(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dbanj Set To Perform At AFCON 2013 Closing Ceremony by mitchyy(f): 3:32pm On Feb 08, 2013
GISTville
[img]http://4.bp..com/-YIL_mLlfiGM/URUGpoi0CHI/AAAAAAABZ14/b5HniY1XvSQ/s1600/dbanj+lindaikejiblog.jpg[/img]

International acclaimed Nigerian musician D’Banj, real name Dapo Daniel Oyebanjo, is excited about being asked to perform his popular motivational ditty, Top of the World, at the Afcon closing ceremony at National Stadium in Crown Mines outside Soweto on Sunday evening.

“I am honoured and words fail to describe the warmth I get from my fans in this country,” D’Banj said. “I am looking forward to having more than 6.6-billion viewers globally watch my performance.”

D’Banj will share the stage with local acts including Micasa, Kelly Khumalo, Zonke Dikana, and Thembisile Ntaka. Micasa’s frontman, J Something, whose real name is Joao da Fonseca, – said for the group, just being on that stage was a blessing in itself.

We just can't wait!

http://gistville.com/2013/02/kokomaster-dbanj-set-to-perform-at-afcon-2013-closing-ceremony/
Re: Dbanj Set To Perform At AFCON 2013 Closing Ceremony by oluwadare26(m): 4:32pm On Feb 08, 2013
D'banj u b baba...really on Top of the world.
pls i hear say Don jazzy now sells loya milk at Alaba market. If yes.., press the Like button
Re: Dbanj Set To Perform At AFCON 2013 Closing Ceremony by mitchyy(f): 5:29pm On Feb 08, 2013
oluwadare26: D'banj u b baba...really on Top of the world.
pls i hear say Don jazzy now sells loya milk at Alaba market. If yes.., press the Like button

You don't have to diss jazzy even if you're TeamDbanj. We r jst killing ourselves over their breakup while they r having fun with their lives

(1) (Reply)

Guys Is Wizkid In Pop Something By Dr Sid Ft Dbanj / Veteran Nollywood Actor Justus Esiri Dead?? / Happy Birthday Rihanna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.