Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,744 members, 7,915,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:49 PM

Men: All You Need To Know About Bras, Pads And Loving Your Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men: All You Need To Know About Bras, Pads And Loving Your Woman (772 Views)

"Stay Away From Nigerian Men! All Nigerian Men Are Conmen’ – Kenyan Girl Writes / Can You Stop Loving Your Partner? / The Six Types Of Men All Women Hate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Men: All You Need To Know About Bras, Pads And Loving Your Woman by PweetieDoo(f): 3:33pm On Feb 08, 2013
So many men don't really understand women and why should they? It's difficult to understand something alien to you; there are some lucky ones who grew up with lots of sisters, so for them it will be easier. Many conflicts in marriage arise because men simply can't comprehend their women and women in general. By this, I mean they don't think in the way that women do. They aren't emotionally wired in the same way that women are. God wired women and men differently because of their unique roles.

It's funny; it seems manufacturers of feminine products understand why women have so many shoes. Take pads for instance; Logic dictates that a spill will require more or less effort to clean based on its size, but whether a dribble or a large spill, that small, medium or large should be able to cover it, and that should mean there's three kinds of pads. But there's not three kinds of pads, there are pads, tampons, panty liners in different sizes , textures colors and scents etc. If Procter and Gamble understand us (probably for marketing and profit-based reasons) why don't you? C'mon Son!

A man needs to understand that his woman needs his support (just like a good bra). Support and love, love that translates into affection, that when absorbed will be poured over your kids. That's why a hug for no reason will make her day. A kiss that is unexpected. A compliment that isn't asked for. A little bit of romance and LOTS of communication. Read more here: http://www.naijablazingspot..com/2013/02/all-you-need-to-know-about-bras-pads.html
Re: Men: All You Need To Know About Bras, Pads And Loving Your Woman by HoleDigga(m): 3:48pm On Feb 08, 2013
Hmmm. . . .i will always support my woman like a bra holding up her bo!obs. . . .as for the pads naah.. ah cant imagine that as me buh i can support her with the diggings smiley

(1) (Reply)

A Frustrated Lady Wrote / HELP!!! Am Easily Attracted To Older Ladies / A Dating Checklist For Guys [MUST READ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.