Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,719 members, 7,941,738 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 12:23 PM

Fdic Insured Investment With North Finance. Best Investment Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fdic Insured Investment With North Finance. Best Investment Online (787 Views)

Investment Online. Share Ur Experience / Who Are The World's Most Insured People? / Here Is A Way To Get Insured: Using Our Products. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fdic Insured Investment With North Finance. Best Investment Online by micomica: 9:21am On Mar 11, 2008
Invest with the most reliable forex broker in the world. We are all aware that forex broker make a lot of money from trading spreads and commisions. North Finance ltd is offering private investments. Nigerians are accepted so long as you deal via Egold or wire transfers. Credit cards are not accepted from Nigeria. Right now over 80,000 nigerians trade with North finance.
However this investment is more secured than trading forex cos you do not loose except that your returns is limited to 30% monthly max.
* You dont lift a finger. No trading experience needed. Just your investment.
* FDIC Issured up to $100,000
* Monthly payment between 20-30%

Invest $3000- $4999 - earn 20% monthly
Invest over $5000 - earn 30% monthly.
Prinicipal still intact.

I stopped trading forex 5 months ago when i discovered this from alexandre, a worker in North Finance. This is the most lucrative investment you can think of because of the guaranteed high returns.

You can contact the investor relations departments at ird @ northfinance.com . Mention david Abioye as your referrer
OR
Call me on 08082535578 for assistance.

David Abioye
Cyberdock Ltd (stock brokers)
27, Olu Obasanjo way
port Harcourt, Rivers state
Direct Line: 08082535578
Re: Fdic Insured Investment With North Finance. Best Investment Online by ambjnr(m): 10:56am On Mar 11, 2008
northfinance support team said there is no such investment and the email id you provided is not valid
Re: Fdic Insured Investment With North Finance. Best Investment Online by Genergo(m): 11:00am On Mar 11, 2008
AS GOOD AS YOUR STUFF SOUND, NORTHFINANCE FIRSTLY IS NOT REGISTERED WITH NFA THE RECOGNISED BODY .

SO U TRADE WITH 100% RISK.

LETS TAKE OUR TIME.ALOT OF US HAVE LOST MONEY BEFORE.

MONEY GO COME,MAKE UNA NO RUSH

(1) (Reply)

How To Invest: For 2008. / Lekki Message Board / To All My Entrepreneurs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.