Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,996 members, 7,938,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 04:11 PM

Father Promises Daughter $200 To Quit Facebook For 5 Month. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father Promises Daughter $200 To Quit Facebook For 5 Month. (12638 Views)

10 Habits You Must Quit To Be Happy / Woman Drags Boyfriend To Court For Dumping Her After Marriage Promises / Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Promises Daughter $200 To Quit Facebook For 5 Month. by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 09, 2013
The Dad thinks he is smart. The daughter can open another Facebook account in the interim and still earn her wage.
Re: Father Promises Daughter $200 To Quit Facebook For 5 Month. by cyzzy: 9:55am On Feb 09, 2013
I am very sure that nairaland is more addictive than facebook. I have noticed I can't stop checking updates on NL.
Re: Father Promises Daughter $200 To Quit Facebook For 5 Month. by FXKing2012(m): 10:18am On Feb 09, 2013
Iceslizer: 3rd to comment grin

pls dont ban me

pls dont delete it

I'm just a first time offender grin
I would pay you $500 if you would stay away from nairaland for one week.
Re: Father Promises Daughter $200 To Quit Facebook For 5 Month. by sage2(m): 10:22am On Feb 09, 2013
gluv01: I'm in the front row grin

The girl should enjoy the free salary sha, she can easily open another account with a slightly different name or the nickname she's known for by her friends and re-add her friends without her dad knowing. The dad just gave her free cash thinking he's doing good. This is 21st century o..not 19th century. Smart gurl! cheesy

You see nothing wrong in deceiving your parents? Well, not everybody is like you. Some people do have integrity.
Re: Father Promises Daughter $200 To Quit Facebook For 5 Month. by BZion(m): 10:40am On Feb 09, 2013
If you love your kid (which is most times a constant so that makes the use of the word 'if' unnecessary) you would do anything to protect them. This parent in this case knows money is a motivating factor with his kid and he is using it to his advantage.

http://ohibunmizion.shutterchance.com/

Ohi' 'Bunmi Zion
Re: Father Promises Daughter $200 To Quit Facebook For 5 Month. by akunjohn(m): 11:11am On Feb 09, 2013
Im also addicted to nairaland and i cant stay away from it for a day but i can stay away from facebook up to a month.
Re: Father Promises Daughter $200 To Quit Facebook For 5 Month. by gluv01(f): 4:46pm On Feb 09, 2013
sage_:

You see nothing wrong in deceiving your parents? Well, not everybody is like you. Some people do have integrity.

Well, I am a straight forward 'lady' in quote.

A lady has got respect for herself and those around her. I was only commenting not advising. Got it?
Re: Father Promises Daughter $200 To Quit Facebook For 5 Month. by blackbeau1(f): 5:09pm On Feb 09, 2013
Bia,so now fathers pay their children to make them do what is good for them? Hmmmmm.
Re: Father Promises Daughter $200 To Quit Facebook For 5 Month. by 1Dray(m): 6:31pm On Feb 09, 2013
Psaalmuel: Wish ma dad culd pay me nat tew visit nairaland alxo..ah b customer e dn tey

U mean customer on 2go?
Re: Father Promises Daughter $200 To Quit Facebook For 5 Month. by 4kizo(m): 6:37pm On Feb 09, 2013
Gv me 100k n i wil say bye bye to facebook bt nairaland em....em. I dnt tink so. ;DGv me 100k n i wil say bye bye to facebook bt nairaland em....em. I dnt tink so.
Re: Father Promises Daughter $200 To Quit Facebook For 5 Month. by mithel(m): 6:48pm On Feb 09, 2013
gluv01: I'm in the front row grin

The girl should enjoy the free salary sha, she can easily open another account with a slightly different name or the nickname she's known for by her friends and re-add her friends without her dad knowing. The dad just gave her free cash thinking he's doing good. This is 21st century o..not 19th century. Smart gurl! cheesy

haba, you go fear na , i respect your mind jor grin grin
Re: Father Promises Daughter $200 To Quit Facebook For 5 Month. by gluv01(f): 6:53pm On Feb 09, 2013
mithel:

haba, you go fear na , i respect your mind jor grin grin

Salute! thank you cheesy
Re: Father Promises Daughter $200 To Quit Facebook For 5 Month. by Psaalmuel(m): 10:41pm On Feb 09, 2013
1Dray:

U mean customer on 2go?
did i mentn 2go#olodo of a boy
Re: Father Promises Daughter $200 To Quit Facebook For 5 Month. by Vincent41(m): 10:26am On Feb 10, 2013
braine: Who would pay me to stop visiting Nairaland? I need it badly; its too addictive, like Facebook.
I would have done better things with my time if not for these sites. sad

lol......wetin concern me with de story,wen my father de happy say me de facebook sef grin
Re: Father Promises Daughter $200 To Quit Facebook For 5 Month. by lobell: 7:13pm On Oct 14, 2013
Symphony007: Addiction to social network is really becoming a problem, especially for teens and it's really dangerous, rather than facebook, teens should face their book.
In my opinion ... that's why it's called FACE BOOK as in FACE ya BOOK!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suraj "Jarus" Oyewole's Statement About Assault Charge / Surrogacy Services Now Available In Nigeria For Intending Parents / Widow Loses Her Three Children After Fire Gutted Their House In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.