Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,910 members, 7,915,644 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:33 AM

Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? - Phones (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? (38397 Views)

What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? / What Phone Are You Currently Using? Pro's & Con's / Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23) (Go Down)

Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by ucnduka(f): 9:39am On Feb 09, 2013
Hotdiamond: Since i started using airtel. My browsing experience has never remained the Same. It just keeps getting better by the day.
Sent you a mail...please I need d tweak too,thanks...ucnduka84@yahoo.com
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by EmmyDe25(m): 9:53am On Feb 09, 2013
shanberry: For those of y'all asking for settings on Android.. Just Subscribe - go to Your internet connectivity settings - create a new profile or edit an existing one - just change the apn - usernames or passwords should be empty.. For airtel APN = internet.ng.airtel.com. Glo APN= blackberry.net.. Just try and navigate to the connectivity section of ur phone or try using yo phone manual to know how to access it..

Cheers..
Aunty, na MTN own i nid o.
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 09, 2013
Hotdiamond and theloveth remember me too @gmail.com

Hotdiamond: Since i started using airtel. My browsing experience has never remained the Same. It just keeps getting better by the day.
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by abbey37(m): 10:25am On Feb 09, 2013
@ hotdiamond,veronite and others pls help me with the tweak too send to daveclaren@yahoo.com
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by okwutency(m): 10:26am On Feb 09, 2013
Dollarjunkie: MTN Free on ma PC for the past 4 months without any bypass software.
pls how did you do that?
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by popson1(m): 10:41am On Feb 09, 2013
tha_originator: shockedshockedshockedcheesycheesycheesy hehehehe bros u like beta tins ooo! I die if I sell am E dey sweet me wellu wellu! Imagine paying #1500 every month for just internet service! Aint dat an extortion?

But I fit teach how I take do erm sha. 1love!
I'm very interested in this too. please teach me friend. thanks so much.
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by Ninilowo(m): 10:53am On Feb 09, 2013
fittty:

Write a letter to Seun. Include your full name; Mothers maiden name; contact details; scanned copy of Nepa bills with a current passport size photograph and scanned National ID card... And then wait for the next 72hrs
Eeyan buruku ni gbogbo yin ooo.72 likes.
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by pcagbaji(m): 10:57am On Feb 09, 2013
sam4xadams:
here my email. Sam4xadams@gmail.com like to know

Here is my mail pls
Agbaandrew@mail.com
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 09, 2013
shanberry: For those of y'all asking for settings on Android.. Just Subscribe - go to Your internet connectivity settings - create a new profile or edit an existing one - just change the apn - usernames or passwords should be empty.. For airtel APN = internet.ng.airtel.com. Glo APN= blackberry.net.. Just try and navigate to the connectivity section of ur phone or try using yo phone manual to know how to access it..

Cheers..
na babe they lecture us oh. And man never learn much about internet trik.
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by cyrielo(m): 11:21am On Feb 09, 2013
Dat Igbo boy: China telecom, 1yr none stop internate for just $60.
how does it work please... u can mail me cyrielo911@gmail.com thanks and god bless
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by Francheezy(m): 11:28am On Feb 09, 2013
ven0riTe or h0td!am0nd, if u r readin diz, plz mail me tru nl...tnks
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by abbey37(m): 11:33am On Feb 09, 2013
Hotdiamond,veronite and others that has gotten the tweak pls help us now we need it urgently too send to dapsonshow2001@yahoo.com or to the mail on my link
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by cyrielo(m): 11:37am On Feb 09, 2013
@hot diamond and everyone else that has the tweak please dont forget a brother here's my mail cyrielo911@gmail.com thanks in advance and god bless.....
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by azpekuliar: 11:37am On Feb 09, 2013

Bros I'm in as well....azpeculiar@yahoo.com
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by azpekuliar: 11:38am On Feb 09, 2013
dawoyo:

Got your mail, thanks a million!

Forward to azpeculiar@yahoo.com

THANKS
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by pianogirl(f): 11:44am On Feb 09, 2013
Hydronium: mtn load N100, get 5MB free... i go still use my 1H make night call. No money to waste o... cheesy

Bro,please share the fun..my email is thepianist2008@yahoo.com..Thanks
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by casidy24(m): 11:45am On Feb 09, 2013
dawoyo:

Got your mail, thanks a million!

please help a bro out with the browsing stuff casidy_247@yahoo.com. thanx man
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by keside(m): 11:49am On Feb 09, 2013
@hotdiamond pls help with the airtel. kesidike@gmail.com
pls pls God bless U
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by francis247(m): 11:52am On Feb 09, 2013
Hotdiamond: you don't have to wait for the expiry date to arrive before you resubscribe. When ever you exhust your data before the expiry date. Just send DEACTIVATE TO 440. Then subscribe again.
pls and pls send me the tweak. I need it badly. chucksamie@yahoo.com
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by Alxmyr(m): 12:08pm On Feb 09, 2013
My browsing experience is exploitative. What can I do to have better experience on PC? Any suggestion to alxmyr@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by Hotdiamond(m): 12:11pm On Feb 09, 2013
check your mail.
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by keside(m): 12:13pm On Feb 09, 2013
thanks dude. oneluv
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by cyrielo(m): 12:21pm On Feb 09, 2013
Hotdiamond: check your mail.
pls do send me the tweak.my subscription would soon expire cyrielo911@gmail.com
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by cyrielo(m): 12:30pm On Feb 09, 2013
Thanks got the grin hope it works sha. cool
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 09, 2013
Thanks will give it a try

aze: Hotdiamond and theloveth remember me too @gmail.com

Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by ucnduka(f): 12:37pm On Feb 09, 2013
Thanks guys...hope it works
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by raynold(m): 12:40pm On Feb 09, 2013
apacheguy:
pls guide me, how does d mtn BIS work on ur android, i once tried on my android it didnt work...thanks in advance
you need a rooted phone first.
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by Francheezy(m): 12:42pm On Feb 09, 2013
tnx..h0t d!am0nd
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by raynold(m): 12:42pm On Feb 09, 2013
money-hungry :

abeg in d name of bro-J
can i pm u to send me d trick?
i don dey find am since!
am also on android (2.3.4)
u need a rooted phone
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by Francheezy(m): 12:43pm On Feb 09, 2013
tnx..h0t d!am0nd

nd tnx Ven0r!tE
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by raynold(m): 12:46pm On Feb 09, 2013
ndigbo:
how did you achieve that? I have tired many procedures but mtn wouldn't jus work BIS data on my droid phone .
you need a rooted android phone..
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by ciphoenix: 12:47pm On Feb 09, 2013
₱®ÌИСΞ:
Etisalat is the best internet provider i have tried....i use their 10GB monthly package on my Android and Zain's 1GB BIS on my Blackberry (was formerly using MTN). If i lived in Lagos, i would have switched from Etisalat to Swift. This 10GB ish is small cry
you could switch to mtn. it's unlimited for your droid

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23)

How To Opt Out Of Etisalat Subscriptions. / 5 Common Phone Charging Mistakes / Redmi 9 Unboxing And Quick Review (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.