Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,278 members, 7,967,683 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 05:02 AM

Pictures Of Governor Sullivan Chime In Enugu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Governor Sullivan Chime In Enugu (27077 Views)

Enugu Governor, Sullivan Chime Returns / PUNCH Newspaper Set To SMUGGLE Gov Sullivan Chime Back To Enugu / Enugu State Governor, Sullivan Chime Is Critically Sick! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Governor Sullivan Chime In Enugu by Odunnu: 7:51pm On Feb 08, 2013
Lol. He is already a celebrity ooo.
spyder880:

Yesoo, he left the country some days ago and everybody has been keepıng a vıgıl on the radıo waıtıng for hıs arrıval back on seat.
Re: Pictures Of Governor Sullivan Chime In Enugu by Nightshift(m): 7:54pm On Feb 08, 2013
onuleo: benue(makurdi), nasarawa, abuja, jos. Jst up n down d north central mehn!
Abi! Ask Spydder to slaughter 1 efi Igbo for you as he celebrate his 100 pages and Gov. Chime's return .
Re: Pictures Of Governor Sullivan Chime In Enugu by onuleo(m): 7:57pm On Feb 08, 2013
Nightshift: Abi! Ask Spydder to slaughter 1 efi Igbo for you as he celebrate his 100 pages and Gov. Chime's return .
i'ld prefer pork. Lol. Dats our style around here o. Or shreded chickn! Cow meat z ova rated
Re: Pictures Of Governor Sullivan Chime In Enugu by Nightshift(m): 8:01pm On Feb 08, 2013
onuleo: i'ld prefer pork. Lol. Dats our style around here o. Or shreded chickn! Cow meat z ova rated
I like pork also, never miss to buy some at New Market whenever i'm in Coal City.
Re: Pictures Of Governor Sullivan Chime In Enugu by onuleo(m): 8:03pm On Feb 08, 2013
Nightshift: I like pork also, never miss to buy some at New Market whenever i'm in Coal City.
hmm. Tnk God sm1 else see's hw cow meat z ova rated
Re: Pictures Of Governor Sullivan Chime In Enugu by Dainfamous: 8:05pm On Feb 08, 2013
you are welcome, pls continue your good work,the action man..
Re: Pictures Of Governor Sullivan Chime In Enugu by Dainfamous: 8:07pm On Feb 08, 2013
spyder880:

Baby I dı very very okaygrin nothıng do you at all. The okpa I chop today ıt the cup type, very hard and I had ıt wıth akamu (pap) I slept for lıke 4 hours grin
grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Governor Sullivan Chime In Enugu by agabaI23(m): 8:10pm On Feb 08, 2013
Obinnau: i dont know about dat but he z definitely doing his album launch at Zanzibar tomorrow. Lol at visiting the atm. No need i dey carry my atm card on my wallet and last time i checked shoprite does accept POS.
Depending on which of the shops You wanna enter. I pay with my card at shoprite
Re: Pictures Of Governor Sullivan Chime In Enugu by Nobody: 1:30am On Feb 09, 2013
Dude looks like "The Joker" in this picture angry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/981464_Gov_Chime_jpgada6cd61e1b1d12423e12465d6e7559b

He's no longer hansom cry cry
Re: Pictures Of Governor Sullivan Chime In Enugu by frond: 1:36am On Feb 09, 2013
Obinnau: my governor returns. This is a shame to those wishing him death.
which grammar is this? to those wishing him death or dead?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Governor Sullivan Chime In Enugu by Nobody: 1:38am On Feb 09, 2013
Okpa 9th mile...especially d one wrapped in plaintain leaf chai!!!!!!!!!! Chai if you have not had it, you have not eaten Okpa. that's for back in the 90's and early 00's before they started mixing it with oka and the likes to save noni...okpa ogede chai....aha ahhhhh..
Governor ime agha? or something like that...

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Governor Sullivan Chime In Enugu by obowunmi(m): 2:05am On Feb 09, 2013
how can Nigerians just take him back? Is he mentally stable? Something seems off here. undecided undecided undecided

Whether or not he is mentally capable to serve as Governor is another issue.
Re: Pictures Of Governor Sullivan Chime In Enugu by Nobody: 2:06am On Feb 09, 2013
frond:
which grammar is this? to those wishing him death or dead?
Remove the plank in your eyes first before removing sand in someone's eyes,punkass.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Governor Sullivan Chime In Enugu by Nobody: 2:09am On Feb 09, 2013
obowunmi: how can Nigerians just take him back? Is he mentally stable? Something seems off here. undecided undecided undecided

Whether or not he is mentally capable to serve as Governor is another issue.
F00l,what do you about mental stability?Idi0t of the lowest order.
Re: Pictures Of Governor Sullivan Chime In Enugu by Nobody: 2:12am On Feb 09, 2013
agabaI23: Depending on which of the shops You wanna enter. I pay with my card at shoprite
Which of the shoprites do you pay with your card?certainly not Enugu shoprite.
Re: Pictures Of Governor Sullivan Chime In Enugu by Rationalman: 2:20am On Feb 09, 2013
This man deserves an apology from some media
Re: Pictures Of Governor Sullivan Chime In Enugu by teniyi(m): 2:24am On Feb 09, 2013
The people in the state got a small feeling of what happened to Yar Adua and the family
Re: Pictures Of Governor Sullivan Chime In Enugu by Nobody: 2:38am On Feb 09, 2013
Welcome back dude.

Smh for Nigeria I just don't knw why. God forgive me.
Re: Pictures Of Governor Sullivan Chime In Enugu by estyvino(m): 2:44am On Feb 09, 2013
Góòð to see you Barrister smiley
Re: Pictures Of Governor Sullivan Chime In Enugu by Nobody: 2:46am On Feb 09, 2013
I am most elated and thank God that the Devil has once more again been put to shame especially those on NL that said all sorts of evil about this man God has made them to bury their face again in shame.Welcome sir Mr Governor

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Governor Sullivan Chime In Enugu by Philolos: 3:18am On Feb 09, 2013
Rationalman: This man deserves an apology from some media

What apology? The so-called Governor, Chime, should be the one apologizing to both his constituents and the media. What nonsense. OP, if you have a job, try disappearing for a week talk less of months and see if your sorry behind still has a job. Just give it a try, even as a prank.
I’m sorry to say, but Nigerians like you are gullible fools.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Governor Sullivan Chime In Enugu by Nobody: 3:38am On Feb 09, 2013
Wow shocked shocked I've dined with this man during a visit in Nigeria back in 2010 my uncle's chieftancy whatever. He was really good looking, is it old age or the illness. Good to know he's ok now.
Re: Pictures Of Governor Sullivan Chime In Enugu by Dalion: 4:07am On Feb 09, 2013
Geomac: 2nd
d governor is not very ok. He z not lively at all. God help us
Re: Pictures Of Governor Sullivan Chime In Enugu by onatisi(m): 4:23am On Feb 09, 2013
Geomac: He has lost soem weight o
exactly my thought, he looks sick . may God be with him
Re: Pictures Of Governor Sullivan Chime In Enugu by ijemomo(m): 4:24am On Feb 09, 2013
You re highly welcome our tongue good governor. May the Lord grant u long life & good health IJN shame to all who wished you dead!
Re: Pictures Of Governor Sullivan Chime In Enugu by crackhouse(m): 4:25am On Feb 09, 2013
the man looks pale and like somebody that was operated on, probably plastic surgery.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Governor Sullivan Chime In Enugu by Nobody: 4:26am On Feb 09, 2013
Odunnu:
Lol. I no dey Enugu. Okpa N100 comes with egg or vegetable. smiley smiley

Spyder, I see you angry angry
go 2 garriki park and look 4 okpa nwanne, join d que and hav d okpa dat will make u keep goin der 4 ur breakfast. All doz egg and vegetable own na wash and ona asa afo. Also at opi at nsukka, u'l c doz ones wid utazi, doz ar real okpa. 9th mile hav failed me in okpa cos of all doz red colouring agent they use.
Re: Pictures Of Governor Sullivan Chime In Enugu by Nobody: 4:33am On Feb 09, 2013
Ileke-IdI:
Dude looks like "The Joker" in this picture angry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/981464_Gov_Chime_jpgada6cd61e1b1d12423e12465d6e7559b

He's no longer hansom cry cry
ihe di guy na ayu umu agboho eweghi part 2, i just wish he repackages his device
Re: Pictures Of Governor Sullivan Chime In Enugu by odocity: 4:54am On Feb 09, 2013
Thank God governor Chime is back to his state.i pray dat God shld continue to grant him gd health.YOU SHALL NOT DIE.
Re: Pictures Of Governor Sullivan Chime In Enugu by Nobody: 5:36am On Feb 09, 2013
The people's governor!!!
Re: Pictures Of Governor Sullivan Chime In Enugu by Itydee(m): 5:37am On Feb 09, 2013
Are we sure this is the original Chime? Make demno use him double come decieve us ooo o
Re: Pictures Of Governor Sullivan Chime In Enugu by Nobody: 5:39am On Feb 09, 2013
Odunnu: i see him. The sunshade na wa oo

He is a baadt guy.... Nah so!!!

I need to make money and take a 3months leave to chop it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Akpabio Of Akwa-ibom State Spotted While Casting His Vote (pics). / Ezeife: Ndigbo Will Cease To Be Nigerians If Denied 2023 Presidency / Nigerians Recall Osinbajo's Sack Of DSS DG, Say Comparison To Pence Ridiculous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.