Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,093 members, 7,939,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 04:38 AM

Goldie Poses With Ciara At Grammys Pre-event Party - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Goldie Poses With Ciara At Grammys Pre-event Party (18734 Views)

Ciara Spots Another "Olajumoke" In Lagos: Can Lightning Strike TWICE? / Denrele Visits Late Goldie's Grave, Pays Emotional Tribute (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goldie Poses With Ciara At Grammys Pre-event Party by foiax: 12:25pm On Feb 09, 2013
nic one,am hapi 4 her.... wink
Re: Goldie Poses With Ciara At Grammys Pre-event Party by Michyeddy(f): 12:27pm On Feb 09, 2013
undecidedCiara,is goatie,sorry goldie also asking for an autograph?

1 Like

Re: Goldie Poses With Ciara At Grammys Pre-event Party by xcuggsm(m): 12:48pm On Feb 09, 2013
joeydozzy: so keke still dey do waka pass for Grammy? angry
Waka pass without pay for the sole purpose of taking photos with stars to boost his image in Nigeria!
Nigerians are all too well aware of Keke's 'fake' wannabe swagger! Ask Tu-face Idibia he was once taken on the merry go round, now its Goldie's turn!
Re: Goldie Poses With Ciara At Grammys Pre-event Party by tashanja(m): 1:01pm On Feb 09, 2013
Looking much more fairer than before, na my eyes abi she dey bleach ni lipsrsealed
Re: Goldie Poses With Ciara At Grammys Pre-event Party by deeplow: 1:26pm On Feb 09, 2013
These old dudes are just stingy and sense****.they've been going to the grammies since the late 90's,I wonder why they haven't looked for younger presenters and groom them for such occasions.they are starting to look like fat american floor cleaners at the event.

1 Like

Re: Goldie Poses With Ciara At Grammys Pre-event Party by Chofa(m): 1:30pm On Feb 09, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Who gave her visa ? lipsrsealed
She went by SEA with his hubby PREZZO cry
~Bluetooth:

Who gave her visa ? lipsrsealed
She went by SEA with his hubby PREZZO
Re: Goldie Poses With Ciara At Grammys Pre-event Party by princemaicheal: 1:35pm On Feb 09, 2013
.NET:
WOW. This gurl (Goldie) is tall o. I didnt know that before.

.NET
You need to lool down.
@topic, she looks nice and i hope something good is coming out of it.
Re: Goldie Poses With Ciara At Grammys Pre-event Party by KINGwax(m): 1:35pm On Feb 09, 2013
slimyem: Her(goldie) dress looks cheap..undecided but she looks good.smiley
o ga o. Ota po o
Re: Goldie Poses With Ciara At Grammys Pre-event Party by 50calibre(m): 1:40pm On Feb 09, 2013
jammyng: Kennis dey go grammy every year, yet their songs never get nominations. grin

Who even know kennis? You sure say them dey even get seat for there?
Re: Goldie Poses With Ciara At Grammys Pre-event Party by 50calibre(m): 1:47pm On Feb 09, 2013
xcuggs_m:
Waka pass without pay for the sole purpose of taking photos with stars to boost his image in Nigeria!
Nigerians are all too well aware of Keke's 'fake' wannabe swagger! Ask Tu-face Idibia he was once taken on the merry go round, now its Goldie's turn!

They might think that kennis are security or camera men, I'm not even sure they would be allowed to go anywhere near real A-list celebrities like jay z or diddy
Re: Goldie Poses With Ciara At Grammys Pre-event Party by Awelechukwu16(f): 1:47pm On Feb 09, 2013
Looking so innocent
Re: Goldie Poses With Ciara At Grammys Pre-event Party by Odinaka00(m): 2:14pm On Feb 09, 2013
Chinwem: Yeay..............looking good! Goldie!!!!
Let's see what all them haters alias fair weather fans have to say about this now!!!

Nobody should quote me o!!! I have not said that taking pic with Ciara is the pinnacle of ones career!!!! All yee nairaland trolls!

My friend don't be decieved by photoshop pix, this is real Goldie below

1 Like

Re: Goldie Poses With Ciara At Grammys Pre-event Party by Arosa(m): 2:21pm On Feb 09, 2013
Odinaka00:

Point of correction that was Goldie at her lowest.

1 Like

Re: Goldie Poses With Ciara At Grammys Pre-event Party by Localtrouble: 2:40pm On Feb 09, 2013
Odinaka00:

Choi..you wicked o! Hahahaa, I was so embarassed that day!
Re: Goldie Poses With Ciara At Grammys Pre-event Party by stelywhite: 2:41pm On Feb 09, 2013
Wow shez S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴͡ cute...never knew shez pretty
Re: Goldie Poses With Ciara At Grammys Pre-event Party by lomzy1(m): 2:55pm On Feb 09, 2013
.NET:
WOW. This gurl (Goldie) is tall o. I didnt know that before.

.NET

She's not dat tall. High heels tins na..
Re: Goldie Poses With Ciara At Grammys Pre-event Party by playto(m): 3:05pm On Feb 09, 2013
shocked Soo Goldie fine like dis..c hw she fresh pass ciara slf grin

2 Likes

Re: Goldie Poses With Ciara At Grammys Pre-event Party by playto(m): 3:07pm On Feb 09, 2013
Michyeddy: undecidedCiara,is goatie,sorry goldie also asking for an autograph?

Ladies en beefing sha.....
Re: Goldie Poses With Ciara At Grammys Pre-event Party by chochoman: 4:05pm On Feb 09, 2013
joeydozzy: so keke still dey do waka pass for Grammy? angry
U̶̲̥̅̊ go soon apologise like AY the comedian.
Re: Goldie Poses With Ciara At Grammys Pre-event Party by naijavlogcom(m): 4:13pm On Feb 09, 2013
One of the fun things of a celebrity status> Guess I'll be standing in her place at next year's grammy! cheesy

Re: Goldie Poses With Ciara At Grammys Pre-event Party by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 09, 2013
She looks really good..less make-up actually brings out your real beauty than the lousy one.

2 Likes

Re: Goldie Poses With Ciara At Grammys Pre-event Party by cutietreasure: 4:52pm On Feb 09, 2013
In as much as Goldie's looking cute,the venue looks like a restaurant not Grammys pre-event party, let them stop lying....#just thinking
Re: Goldie Poses With Ciara At Grammys Pre-event Party by blackbeau1(f): 5:05pm On Feb 09, 2013
Good for her
Re: Goldie Poses With Ciara At Grammys Pre-event Party by Chinwem(f): 5:19pm On Feb 09, 2013
Odinaka00:

Give her a break na........everyone has their bad days.

1 Like

Re: Goldie Poses With Ciara At Grammys Pre-event Party by kunlefox(m): 6:31pm On Feb 09, 2013
What a famewhore!!
Re: Goldie Poses With Ciara At Grammys Pre-event Party by Durchmann(m): 7:00pm On Feb 09, 2013
That girl is old menh....
Re: Goldie Poses With Ciara At Grammys Pre-event Party by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 09, 2013
Tomorrow she go come use am tweet say she and Ciara na buddies.We don know Naija musicians secret.Them go show Yankee beg make dem snap pics then begin announce am say the musicians na their homeboy and buddies.Make i run too go snap with one of them sharp sharp too.All NL make una ready for my pics with American Celebrities for front page.Coming soon
Re: Goldie Poses With Ciara At Grammys Pre-event Party by Durchmann(m): 7:51pm On Feb 09, 2013
chingyjant: Tomorrow she go come use am tweet say she and Ciara na buddies.We don know Naija musicians secret.Them go show Yankee beg make dem snap pics then begin announce am say the musicians na their homeboy and buddies.Make i run too go snap with one of them sharp sharp too.All NL make una ready for my pics with American Celebrities for front page.Coming soon
Serious... Hmmm...
Re: Goldie Poses With Ciara At Grammys Pre-event Party by Yvete(f): 8:24pm On Feb 09, 2013
The lace wig needs to go! Your hair is not made of gold
I think she'll look better with black hair or brown hair with gold highlights.
Re: Goldie Poses With Ciara At Grammys Pre-event Party by razznaija(f): 8:26pm On Feb 09, 2013
Goldie needs to take a cue from Ciara....now that's how to wear a blond weave, not that rubbish that Goldie has on her head.
Re: Goldie Poses With Ciara At Grammys Pre-event Party by Ignatio(m): 2:58am On Feb 10, 2013
The difference is clear.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jidenna, Tiwa Savage Perform At The Heineken 'Live Your Music Party' - Pictures / Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today, Plus Biography (pics) / Joseph Yobo Celebrates His Daughter Birthday In Style, Shares Fun Video With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.