Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,495 members, 7,940,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 01:20 PM

What Is The Best Valentine's Gift For A Guy? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Valentine's Gift For A Guy? (10642 Views)

The Best Valentine Surprise (photos) / Which Valentine's Gift Is The Best You Have Ever Recieved / The Best Valentine Gift To Give Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Valentine's Gift For A Guy? by Psylas(m): 12:18pm On Feb 11, 2013
Hot ***
Re: What Is The Best Valentine's Gift For A Guy? by pyyxxaro: 12:19pm On Feb 11, 2013
A SAC OF GARRI and BONGA FISH with TONTO DECAY AS GIFT / TAKE AWAY tongue undecided
Re: What Is The Best Valentine's Gift For A Guy? by vivgermans: 12:24pm On Feb 11, 2013
dgb4:

Buy Him calvin klein wrist watch grin

And calvin clein perfume.
Re: What Is The Best Valentine's Gift For A Guy? by Legalplayerz: 12:26pm On Feb 11, 2013
PS3 jor and FIFA13.
Re: What Is The Best Valentine's Gift For A Guy? by honeypiegirl(f): 12:27pm On Feb 11, 2013
an

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Valentine's Gift For A Guy? by blessbe: 12:28pm On Feb 11, 2013
singlet and boxerz if necessary one pair of jeans trouser
Re: What Is The Best Valentine's Gift For A Guy? by SS81: 12:29pm On Feb 11, 2013
We love our scentsstore fans, in the spirit of valentine, we want to surprise one person this valentine, its easy like our page, follow us on twitter @thescentsstore and get your friends to do same telling us who referred them, it just might be you!!

Re: What Is The Best Valentine's Gift For A Guy? by ba7man(m): 12:32pm On Feb 11, 2013
Either of these 3 will do....Note that they are red in colour, don't miss that. Just scream "HAPPY VALENTINE's DAY HONEY!!!!" And toss him the keys.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Valentine's Gift For A Guy? by gandkiss: 12:34pm On Feb 11, 2013
;Dgive him "HEAD"
Re: What Is The Best Valentine's Gift For A Guy? by ba7man(m): 12:37pm On Feb 11, 2013
On a serious note, accessories or gadgets will do. Eg Designer cuff-links, cool belts, shoes/leather palms, shades,perfume, A cool shirt, a camera, A board game eg Chess(If u can't afford an X-box or PS3). Take your pick.
Re: What Is The Best Valentine's Gift For A Guy? by Onyiclassic(f): 12:37pm On Feb 11, 2013
am gettin him a nice gucci wristwatch,i hope he likes it
Re: What Is The Best Valentine's Gift For A Guy? by DeepSight(m): 12:39pm On Feb 11, 2013
Just in case anyone wants to send me a valentine gift, here is whati'd like, thanks for your generosity and non-material love -

Re: What Is The Best Valentine's Gift For A Guy? by silibaba: 12:45pm On Feb 11, 2013
what if him mo get hair for jaw angry
wonda26: A pack of New Gillete 3-in-1 shaving stick cheesy
Re: What Is The Best Valentine's Gift For A Guy? by NaLaugh: 12:45pm On Feb 11, 2013
Nyash.

Tie a ribbon around your nyash n give it to him.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Valentine's Gift For A Guy? by Igwe9(m): 12:45pm On Feb 11, 2013
Re: What Is The Best Valentine's Gift For A Guy? by Revolva(m): 12:49pm On Feb 11, 2013
At least a pack of magnum condomz if na me na wetin I like
Re: What Is The Best Valentine's Gift For A Guy? by Candybob(m): 12:50pm On Feb 11, 2013
ba7man: On a serious note, accessories or gadgets will do. Eg Designer cuff-links, cool belts, shoes/leather palms, shades, perfume, a cool shirt, a camera, board game eg Chess. Take your pick.
On point guy, its usually the intention that matters not really the gift...
A babe asks what you want for val, but many seem not to know what they want.
And why are there so many sex-starved guys on Nairaland?
Re: What Is The Best Valentine's Gift For A Guy? by silibaba: 12:52pm On Feb 11, 2013
bad boi grin
Igwe.:
Try this, it works like magic cheesy[img]http://thechive.files./2012/07/tumblr_m62bwpsi291qdlh1io1_250.gif[/img]
Re: What Is The Best Valentine's Gift For A Guy? by victorazy(m): 12:58pm On Feb 11, 2013
Onyiclassic: am gettin him a nice gucci wristwatch,i hope he likes it

Na true. Who dash u moni.
Re: What Is The Best Valentine's Gift For A Guy? by victorazy(m): 1:01pm On Feb 11, 2013
Onyiclassic: am gettin him a nice gucci wristwatch,i hope he likes it

Na true. Who dash u moni. Our girls wey stingy like Enwe.
Re: What Is The Best Valentine's Gift For A Guy? by ba7man(m): 1:05pm On Feb 11, 2013
Candybob:
On point guy, its usually the intention that matters not really the gift...
A babe asks what you want for val, but many seem not to know what they want.
And why are there so many sex-starved guys on Nairaland?
I swear... I guess its a stage in life.
Re: What Is The Best Valentine's Gift For A Guy? by Sweetapple007(f): 1:08pm On Feb 11, 2013
The guy shld be the one giving the girl gift. ad the girl go give am just her luv
Re: What Is The Best Valentine's Gift For A Guy? by ba7man(m): 1:33pm On Feb 11, 2013
Sweetapple007: The guy shld be the one giving the girl gift. ad the girl go give am just her luv
Broke arsz girl.
Re: What Is The Best Valentine's Gift For A Guy? by Janselem: 1:58pm On Feb 11, 2013
uzeba: AKPORS: If she has cough and catarrh before Valentine, is there anything bad in wrapping Benylin and TomTom as her Val gift?
If I don't take care of her, WHO WILL?
Perfect val gift I tell u.
Re: What Is The Best Valentine's Gift For A Guy? by Shegbe: 1:59pm On Feb 11, 2013
ba7man: Broke arsz girl.
*smh*
Re: What Is The Best Valentine's Gift For A Guy? by pretim(f): 2:09pm On Feb 11, 2013
so many people are saying se.x should be what u should give as valentine gift, d spirit of fornication have entered so many lives and many r being caged by dat spirit if u are nt married dont ever try to sleep with him/her all in d name of valentine, lets call sin, SIN. please
Re: What Is The Best Valentine's Gift For A Guy? by nnemak(m): 2:19pm On Feb 11, 2013
Buy him any gift that is special to you , and you can afford.
Re: What Is The Best Valentine's Gift For A Guy? by Libkid(m): 2:22pm On Feb 11, 2013
I think a bancelian hair and cream would be gud

Re: What Is The Best Valentine's Gift For A Guy? by young9ja(m): 2:44pm On Feb 11, 2013
pharuk: Best gift:
Respect, understanding, trust.

It shouldn't be a one day material stuff alone.

And never buy boxers!!
I ll buy sex 4her I mean giving her hot sex that day lol
Re: What Is The Best Valentine's Gift For A Guy? by Borgias(f): 3:30pm On Feb 11, 2013
smiley it made front page ..... im happy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Blast Ig Comedians For Posting This X Rated Erotic Video(18+) / Had First S*x Encounter With A Wh*re, Now This Is Happening (photos) / Vaseline Crew Come In (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.