Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,338 members, 7,943,831 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 05:45 AM

Dont Let The Busy Work Schedule Fool You - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Dont Let The Busy Work Schedule Fool You (640 Views)

Kiddies Kingdom N Events....let The "Can Do" Do It!!! / Let The World Know About Your Bussines: Read Me! / Dont Let This Opportunity Pass You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont Let The Busy Work Schedule Fool You by Genergo(m): 12:35pm On Mar 11, 2008
Dont let your busy work schedule fool you.

Get your clothes collected , washed , ironed and returned within 48 hours.

You can have your clothes collcted from the office or home by simply calling Ijeoma on 08035017056.

call now!

This service is only available for those whose offices and homes are on the island or pennisula.

Thanks a bunch
Re: Dont Let The Busy Work Schedule Fool You by efuah(f): 12:39pm On Mar 11, 2008
I can't deny that am a very busy person. . . but i prefer to wash everythng by maself.

Thx anyway.
Re: Dont Let The Busy Work Schedule Fool You by larekey(m): 12:44pm On Mar 11, 2008
what is this thread doing in this section, move it to the business section or something.
Re: Dont Let The Busy Work Schedule Fool You by Genergo(m): 12:56pm On Mar 11, 2008
EFUAH MIND YASELF

I AM SURE KAYODE AND KOLA WASH YA CLOTHES

MEANWHILE PATONISE MY OUTFIT

BE BLESSED
Re: Dont Let The Busy Work Schedule Fool You by talk2sulta: 1:11pm On Mar 11, 2008
@poster
breach of national security

(1) (Reply)

Interested Company/corporate/individual Should Come To Our Cars Showroom / Fortunebuilders Incometravelgroup Team! $75 To Join. / Hummer 2 For Sale For.14.5milion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.