Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,740 members, 7,945,315 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 02:25 PM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (674912 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by millogeo: 8:32pm On Aug 25, 2013
[quote author=Dr. Dre]@ Millogeo

Okay sir. Good to hear u have a very good sense of responsibility. I guess u read between my lines very well for u to have come up with such a response. I owe u lunch when ever u arrive lol. I'd get back to u by tomorrow morning or if u want to go with Kaliphate's arrangement, no problem. Just let me know. All the best sir

@ Dr Dre..thanks alot..i will earnestly await ur response 2mrw.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by goodtalk(m): 8:41pm On Aug 25, 2013
OBRICADO: @Dr DRE

And house pls I need an urgent reply.I was asked to book flight first by an agent before the processing of my visa, that's not so clear to me....based on where I am, it or let me say I'm clueless as to where and how I can do it myself . Thanks very much
My friend stop saying u are clueless on what to do! you have the opportunity of reading all the old posts to get enlightenment. if i may ask where are u going Qatar or Dubai? if its Dubai u might actually have to book your flight before the airline can assist you get the visa! so why use an agent? its like the guy wants to use the airline to get you the visa cheaply while charging heavily for his services. Abeg Try read all old posts it will help u! well if you are going to Qatar that's a different ball game entirely!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by euromoney(f): 8:55pm On Aug 25, 2013
goodtalk: My friend stop saying u are clueless on what to do! you have the opportunity of reading all the old posts to get enlightenment. if i may ask where are u going Qatar or Dubai? if its Dubai u might actually have to book your flight before the airline can assist you get the visa! so why use an agent? its like the guy wants to use the airline to get you the visa cheaply while charging heavily for his services. Abeg Try read all old posts it will help u! well if you are going to Qatar that's a different ball game entirely!
Well said @goodtalk...howz ur baby doing.being a while,miss u jare.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by goodtalk(m): 9:29pm On Aug 25, 2013
Am still wondering why all this while no serious Qatar enthusiast have visited Qatar airlines to at least inquire if they can process tourist or visit visa for there passengers at least its worth the try. i rather make all investigation indeptly than give my hard earned money to an agent to wark on ceremoniously!

I still wonder why people out there give money first to agents then start asking various questions on the thread! but why not the other way round? just read all the post on the thread and ask all the questions plaguing you before you can confidently take any step?

@Kaliphate i remember when you where asking various questions before you traveled, but thank God you are finally in Qatar. so please give the house a detailed view of your personal experiences after all one month in Qatar no bi beans.

@ Dr Dre you are doing a great job! we can now confidently say its a Qatar/Dubai thread! before now it was more of Dubai talks. kindly enlighten Qatar enthusiasts about the 6 months visa, who knows if the processing might be easier and cheaper than the humongous 5yrs work visa!

If we must really help ourselves lets try and be blunt and say the issues as they so our various readers can take decisions based on frank talk.

igweeee live forever! i sighted u!! it is well!

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by goodtalk(m): 9:33pm On Aug 25, 2013
euromoney:
Well said @goodtalk...howz ur baby doing.being a while,miss u jare.
My Queen! The LOLO of the great king! tank God u are back! i really missed your frank talk! our baby is fine and tanks for your kind words!! God bless ya
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 25, 2013
@goodtalk..........well said; hope you are enjoying your weekend? cheesy cheesy
goodtalk:
Am still wondering why all this while no serious Qatar enthusiast have visited Qatar airlines to at least inquire if they can process tourist or visit visa for there passengers at least its worth the try. i rather make all investigation indeptly than give my hard earned money to an agent to wark on ceremoniously!

I still wonder why people out there give money first to agents then start asking various questions on the thread! but why not the other way round? just read all the post on the thread and ask all the questions plaguing you before you can confidently take any step?

@Kaliphate i remember when you where asking various questions before you traveled, but thank God you are finally in Qatar. so please give the house a detailed view of your personal experiences after all one month in Qatar no bi beans.

@ Dr Dre you are doing a great job! we can now confidently say its a Qatar/Dubai thread! before now it was more of Dubai talks. kindly enlighten Qatar enthusiasts about the 6 months visa, who knows if the processing might be easier and cheaper than the humongous 5yrs work visa!

If we must really help ourselves lets try and be blunt and say the issues as they so our various readers can take decisions based on frank talk.

igweeee live forever! i sighted u!! it is well!

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by euromoney(f): 9:41pm On Aug 25, 2013
goodtalk: My Queen! The LOLO of the great king! tank God u are back! i really missed your frank talk! our baby is fine and tanks for your kind words!! God bless ya
Thanks dearie,I say make I port ni.abi If freedom of speech is taken away,then dumb and silent we may be led,hope u gerrit bro.takia of u
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by oracletrustCA(m): 11:00pm On Aug 25, 2013
Let's say one gets to UAE and he got a job in a week and normally he is suppose to go back to Nigeria and come back.

What if he decide not to go back? Can it be arranged that he has left UAE and he's got back to resume work?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by engineer55: 4:27am On Aug 26, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
Dear people of Nairaland, i know its very confusing most of the time to get visa to Qatar from Naija, but I will highlight ways to get the visa as follows
1 Company Sponsor:

TYPES OF COMPANY SPONSORSHIP
• 1) FREE VISA: this type of company visa requires you to pay for your visa procurement, Air ticket, accommodation, resident permit, and also pay for renewal of your resident visa every year if you are still under the company
Advantages of this type of visa: you are free to look for job when you arrive, you are free to change employment whenever you have new opportunity, you can travel out of the country at your own time once you have your resident permit.
HOW TO GET THIS TYPE OF VISA
You have to get this visa via company in Qatar who are willing to sponsor you at an agreed amount of money, the applicant is likely to go through agent or friends and relative who knows the company that can get this type of visa.
• 2) Company full sponsorship: this type of visa does not require the applicant to pay any amount of money to get this very visa, the company will pay for the visa procurement, AIR ticket to and fro, resident permit ,medical insurance, Accommodation and all related fees.

• Disadvantages of this type of visa:

• you are not allowed to work for any other company except the company that brought you to Qatar,

• and you must work under them for 2 years according to Qatar law.

• you are not allowed to leave the country without the company permission.

• You must be under full control of the company.

• The salary package is not always very competitive.
HOW TO GET THIS TYPE OF VISA
You can get this type of visa when you apply to a company and they will interview you through Skype or telephone, and also discuss with you about the salary package, upon successful agreement, they will arrange all the necessary steps required to bring you to Qatar. Popular job sites here are as follows: www.bayt.com www.gulftalent.com www.gulf-times.com www.naukrigulf.com

2 FAMILLY SPONSOR
This type of visa can be achieved via family member or relative who is residing in Qatar and under family visa, the person can arrange this type visa for the applicant

I think I have given out enough information that will assist visa applicant, I will advise those who are not graduates or people who are not technically inclined and willing to work or search for job to back off because there is no much ( hustling things) here . Those who are Engineers are likely to integrate into the system faster.
This is my second year in this country so far so good. I may not be available to respond to you further queries do to work, but any time I have time I will always do that.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:50am On Aug 26, 2013
No..........you must exit the UAE and re-enter with your EMPLOYMENT VISA, you recall you did enter with a visit visa, you must exit with that visa and re-enter back with your new employment visa or alternatively you may choose to exit to a neighbouring country like Oman, Kish or Bahrain which most people do and all your exit and re-entry stamps must be seen by immigration before they process your residence permit...........
oracletrustCA: Let's say one gets to UAE and he got a job in a week and normally he is suppose to go back to Nigeria and come back.

What if he decide not to go back? Can it be arranged that he has left UAE and he's got back to resume work?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by oracletrustCA(m): 5:14am On Aug 26, 2013
ogakpatakpata: No..........you must exit the UAE and re-enter with your EMPLOYMENT VISA, you recall you did enter with a visit visa, you must exit with that visa and re-enter back with your new employment visa or alternatively you may choose to exit to a neighbouring country like Oman, Kish or Bahrain which most people do and all your exit and re-entry stamps must be seen by immigration before they process your residence permit...........

That's a lot of money.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:27am On Aug 26, 2013
My brothersand all the chiefs in the house,I salute.my journey to qatar was not easy but we thank God.at the nigerian airport,we were asked to show our BTA of 1000 dollars or we won't be allowed to board,please if your cash with you is not up to that,you might have a problem,and also keep something for immigrations o.finally when I landed at Doha airport,all the nigerians were asked to wait for several hours.I felt soo ashamed because it was obvious it was a planned attempt to intimidate us as the airport staffs were looking at us suspiciously.Any way we scaled that hurdle and finally I was able to get a very good sharing accommondation in Al mansoura.My people,Qatar is really beautiful and rich but the weather is not favourable.there are a lot of nigerians here suffering,without job and accommondation.Most agents promise you heaven before you leave nigeria but when you get here,you are on your own.Before you come here,make sure you know the kind of work visa and the company that arranged it from here because the qatari govt has started shutting down companies giving free visas to nigerians.please and please again,make sure you take enough money before coming here cos you wil surely pay for accommondation.All the best my people
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by oracletrustCA(m): 8:02am On Aug 26, 2013
What are my chances of getting job as a hotel room attendant with Diploma In Business Administration? And chances of getting the job from here?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by eduson33(m): 8:02am On Aug 26, 2013
This thread have literally turned to Kegite jara ground..smh
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by eduson33(m): 8:10am On Aug 26, 2013
hope you can decode kegite cus your answer will come just in that language

E;g,at this atima T,Placer P,Ojodi metinor,
all okpekesis and ukpakasis in this wobed kingdom shall find a job under the manipulation of the chiefesis in this iliya de hammar so that your buka cavity shall obiomaly testify what you elephant umbrella have just nuwad.

smh
oracletrustCA: What are my chances of getting job as a hotel room attendant with Diploma In Business Administration? And chances of getting the job from here?

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 26, 2013
Getting a job from naija is quite difficult,its better to come here first before doing that, and with diploma or school cert,you can get a job
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by goodtalk(m): 11:21am On Aug 26, 2013
euromoney:
Thanks dearie,I say make I port ni.abi If freedom of speech is taken away,then dumb and silent we may be led,hope u gerrit bro.takia of u
Hmmmmmmmm Ofcourse i gerrrrit! in and out ghost mode activated!! angry :d' grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by hugochris: 12:00pm On Aug 26, 2013
Good day everyone...i went through the ethihad airways enquiry,which i intend using in travelling to dubai,i would like to know if their visa assist they provide to their passengers are difficult in procuring or otherwise?any0ne with genuiune info please i will appreciate,God bless
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 12:44pm On Aug 26, 2013
@ Goodtalk
The 6 months visa is a visit visa and it's usually single entry. It is done through another person's visa who has a high ranked visa status and shares a name with the intending visitor usually. The idea is that the person is a relation and he/she is coming to visit. Considering the cost of getting this through agents, its usually not economical (to me) because the person will still have to go out of the country and re-enter even if he/she gets a job and other technicalities which eventually results in spending more than just getting the 5 years work visa directly. Certain things change frequently here but that's what I know about the issue. Others are welcomed to contribute.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 1:23pm On Aug 26, 2013
hugochris: Good day everyone...i went through the ethihad airways enquiry,which i intend using in travelling to dubai,i would like to know if their visa assist they provide to their passengers are difficult in procuring or otherwise?any0ne with genuiune info please i will appreciate,God bless
Its not difficult, just fly with them and they will issue you visa.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by FBICIA(m): 2:12pm On Aug 26, 2013
Woow, snce d arval of baale ds tread as never remand d same, kabyese ogakpatakpata.... Trow way salute ooo aroba fn loba npa, 2d baale twale, goodtalk u re on pont always 2euro mony welcum bk, ynkagbo u r funy, 2every contrbutors kalfate just4jesu peace n odas wel done. tnz re apng everyday on dz tread, tank god lts balance duba/qatar. Qatar asprants no get choce dan getg d vsa tru agents. Good luck 2qatar n duba asprant
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 26, 2013
@fbi/cia............thanks a bunch; enjoy your week.. cheesy cheesy
FBI/CIA:
Woow, snce d arval of baale ds tread as never remand d same, kabyese ogakpatakpata.... Trow way salute ooo aroba fn loba npa, 2d baale twale, goodtalk u re on pont always 2euro mony welcum bk, ynkagbo u r funy, 2every contrbutors kalfate just4jesu peace n odas wel done. tnz re apng everyday on dz tread, tank god lts balance duba/qatar. Qatar asprants no get choce dan getg d vsa tru agents. Good luck 2qatar n duba asprant
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 26, 2013
Not at all.qatar visa is not at the mercy of agents,if you have a good friend here in qatar,all you have to do is tell him to send you a visit visa,it depends on the friend,you might have to pay,but one you come,you can apply for a job and the company will visa free of charge.that way you are paying less
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 26, 2013
goodtalk: @peaceheartt accept my condolences bro, Its well with you!

@luvly devin,whao! i have been reading all your posts in the ghost mode and am mightily surprised how a friend of your father can rubbish relationship all because of money and forge oluwole visa for you! anyhow he has shown not to be a friend but an enemy so u guys should treat him as such! no need to use the visa its simply fake, and if immigration catch u they will extort you and make u loose more money.

@ Dr Dre! Chief i greet u! i have been thinking about the numerous problems our Qatar intending brothers face because the visa is not as easy and straight forward as the Dubai visa. i restrictiveness associated with the affairs of the thread i would have recommended an open approach for Qatar enthusiasts, the suggestions might have helped a few to escape the precarious situation Luvly devin is currently facing.

Dr Dre! tell the house what else they can do! this is an open forum, the people will judge you based on the assistance you can render! hit the nail straight up! its better in the open rather than in the dark of PMs

@ yinkagbo! congratulations!! abeg try carry enough food stuff it will really help your finances, if feeding is taking care of over half of your expenses has being settled. abeg dont dull

@bobkezel we just try to tackle totalitarianism where ever we see it, i dont strive!

@ igwe! live forever!!

Tnx a million @goodtalk, but am a sis, not a bro smiley
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 4:26pm On Aug 26, 2013
@ FBI/CIA
Oga police, welcome back sir. It's been a while. Good to see u here again. Unfortunately, that's the bitter truth. The reason is because in reality, how many people know people here in Qatar? Even some people that know one or two people here have had bitter experiences with their so called friends in getting their visas. Another truth is that having a friend here doesn't translate to the person being able to send the person in Nigeria a visit visa. The 5 years work visa has different grades based on the job description it carries. For example, someone with Bricklayer job description can't do a visit visa for anybody. Someone with a job description of Manager, Supervisor, Foreman or some other higher rank has the opportunity to do visit visa with his own visa for people who are supposed to be his relations. Many people don't know this detail and think all work visas are the same. Even the agents most times don't know the difference.

Like I said earlier, it usually doesn't make economic sense coming here with a visit visa. It's better to come directly with the work visa and settle down for business when u arrive straight up. If anyone is in doubt of this, I can give a break down of how it works then everyone can judge which is the better option.

I have spelt out from the beginning the range it costs to get the visas from here directly from the companies. Even if a friend will do it directly for the person, he may incur additional charges like bank charges while transferring the money and cost of transportation. Cost of transportation may sound strange but honestly, moving to and fro from ur friend's house and the location of the company can cost as high as 100riyals per trip and he may have to go there more than 2 to 3 times. That's over 10k naira already. Overall, the bottom line is when it comes to getting the Qatar visa, what matters most is the level of honesty & sincerity on the part of the agent/friend and the person that is getting the visa. Without a good level of sincerity and honesty, it will always lead to sad tales. Unfortunately, these two key important things are fast disappearing within us as Nigerians both home and abroad and that is why we keep having unnecessary problems. May GOD help and heal us all. Amen
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 26, 2013
henrimoto: hello bro. sorry 4 d loss. may d gud lord grant u and ur family d fortitude to bear dis.

tnx bro.................
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 5:54pm On Aug 26, 2013
@ Millogeo
Good day sir. Sorry I'm replying u in the evening instead of morning. Prepare around $500 for 3 months for the shared accommodation.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by goodtalk(m): 10:16pm On Aug 26, 2013
peaceheartt:

Tnx a million @goodtalk, but am a sis, not a bro smiley
Noted Darling! May God comfort thee!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (401)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.