Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,671 members, 7,878,965 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 10:22 AM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (666313 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Yinkagbo(m): 6:47pm On Sep 11, 2013
henrimoto: the story begins here.... J.J.C and THE 419 OFFICER ! lolz.. hiihiihiihii

Bro u be funny man,Na small tin.....just that na the way I take lose the moni pain me.....if na baara I gave the moni e for better than those useless ppl.........
On board naoo,my next post will be frm dubai...inshall Allah
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Optimisticgondy(m): 6:59pm On Sep 11, 2013
kaffy4tope:

Yeah, ladies are easily lured into prostitution in Dubai. I would suggest you tryna look for a decent female accomodation for her. Is she a xtian?
Let me know when she arrives.....@ igwe, make we chat off camera na wink
I wrote you and Justi4jesu, no reply.

@House. Anyone with tips on how female can get a DECENT FEMALE ACCOMMODATION in dubai?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Pasca07: 7:13pm On Sep 11, 2013
Hello everyone in the house,pls is there any hope a third class graduate of computer science and electronic to get a job in dubai?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:15am On Sep 12, 2013
@Pascal07.............There is hope as long as you believe in yourself, your grade has got nothing to do with securing a job but rather what you have upstairs; go online and use google search engine scan for numerous job portals in the UAE, there are so many of them, submit your CV to as many as you can, you never can tell what might come out of it or alternatively, arrive dubai, network with as many people you can, put your ears on ground for walk-ins-interviews, finally, also have it at the back of your mind, you might need to pay to secure a job, due to the high level of corruption amongst the indians, the amount you pay will depend on the company, HR or your link..........goodluck.
Pasca07: Hello everyone in the house,pls is there any hope a third class graduate of computer science and electronic to get a job in dubai?

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:22am On Sep 12, 2013
@Optimisticgondy................getting a decent female accommodation is really not a big deal in Dubai, if your brothers who just arrived can network well, they should be able to get a good contact that will assist you, but if that will not help, l would have dropped a contact for you here openly who will assist you,but, l guess the forum rules does not allow it, Again,as you are already aware l no longer respond to PM's and emails from the forum due to recent happenings against me by wicked agents which l guess you know already , if you can, give me a call, you have my number already.........goodluck
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:32am On Sep 12, 2013
@larride...............you can get any visa from Dubai based on the following conditions: You must have your resident/work permit + authorisation letter from your office + invitation letter+ reasonable amount of money in your bank account then you are good to go, alternatively , if you know anyone who has a limited liability Company licence(LLC), he can act as your sponsor and use his licence to sponsor your application for visa to any part of the world,but , you must be ready to pay for him to do it, it is happening big time if you know your way very well...........the amount you will pay depends on you and the company involved..............enjoy your day.....

larride: Please, I want to know before I start processing dubai whether I can get US visa easily from Dubai. Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Optimisticgondy(m): 9:10am On Sep 12, 2013
ogakpatakpata: @Optimisticgondy................getting a decent female accommodation is really not a big deal in Dubai, if your brothers who just arrived can network well, they should be able to get a good contact that will assist you, but if that will not help, l would have dropped a contact for you here openly who will assist you,but, l guess the forum rules does not allow it, Again,as you are already aware l no longer respond to PM's and emails from the forum due to recent happenings against me by wicked agents which l guess you know already , if you can, give me a call, you have my number already.........goodluck
Thanks Igwe...you know they are JJC nau. Ok I'll give you a call as soon as she pays for flight today. God bless you Sir.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Pasca07: 9:32am On Sep 12, 2013
Ogakpatakpata thanks so much

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 12, 2013
You are welcome; enjoy your day!!
Pasca07: Ogakpatakpata thanks so much
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 12, 2013
@olafash........l saw your PM to me, l guess you are new in the forum, l have stopped responding to PM's from the forum due to the activities of wicked agents and hackers, if you have any question bothering your mind regarding visiting the UAE, post it here openly and l will respond,but, if you have any other personal or private issue NOT CONNECTED WITH SECURING VISA, you can give me a direct call, my contact is on my signature profile.........sorry for not replying your PM.l hope you understand.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by lowisz: 9:04pm On Sep 12, 2013
Really wish I could read through page 1 to the end, pls some one should kindly direct me on the page that contains. Information on the. Process of getting. A visa to dubia. , God bless
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 12, 2013
Contact either emirates or etihad airlines, alternatively read from page 119 to the current page you will find your answers there..............goodluck

lowisz: Really wish I could read through page 1 to the end, pls some one should kindly direct me on the page that contains. Information on the. Process of getting. A visa to dubia. , God bless
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by goodtalk(m): 9:41pm On Sep 12, 2013
Igweeeee i sight you! Your patience is Legendary and u are indifacticable i.e u no dey tayer to answer peoples questions, well dats why u are d igwe. Yinkagbo i greet u! Enjoy your stay in d land of OYEL [oil} money.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Yinkagbo(m): 9:50pm On Sep 12, 2013
Finally landed .....,no be easy tin...but God dey..
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 12, 2013
Yinkagbo: Finally landed .....,no be easy tin...but God dey..

Stay strong, God is wt u! Waiting for ur testimonies....x0x0
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 1:01am On Sep 13, 2013
The eagle has landed! hmmnnn...welcome to dubai...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 1:04am On Sep 13, 2013
goodtalk: Igweeeee i sight you! Your patience is Legendary and u are indifacticable i.e u no dey tayer to answer peoples questions, well dats why u are d igwe. Yinkagbo i greet u! Enjoy your stay in d land of OYEL [oil} money.
ichie goodtalk. i greet. how u dey? its been a while. how is d family and our baby...hope they are all kicking fine.. we thank d lord.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:58am On Sep 13, 2013
Welcome; wishing you all the best!!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:00am On Sep 13, 2013
@goodtalk.................thanks for your kind comments, quite a while; where have you been all this while? .....l guess you are fine and good.

goodtalk: Igweeeee i sight you! Your patience is Legendary and u are indifacticable i.e u no dey tayer to answer peoples questions, well dats why u are d igwe. Yinkagbo i greet u! Enjoy your stay in d land of OYEL [oil} money.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Optimisticgondy(m): 8:18am On Sep 13, 2013
Thanks to Baba God for the journey mercy. May the mercy and favour of God be with you always.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 12:54pm On Sep 13, 2013
Thank God for journey mercies, most importantly my yam.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Yinkagbo(m): 1:03pm On Sep 13, 2013
justi4jesu:
Thank God for journey mercies, most importantly my yam.
Thanks to all,
U fit find me to collect it........lolz?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 13, 2013
Home › Find Jobs › Job Description
Job Description
About Your Job:
A shop supervisor will assist the Duty Manager
(DM) to manage the shift operations of the shop
floor, with a particular focus on sales, customer
service, merchandising of stocks, staff allocation,
cash spot-checks, stock checking, shift closing,
etc.
You are responsible to assist the duty manager to
achieve sales target. You will ensure the tolerance
for stocks shrinkage does not exceed the
budgeted target and cash discrepancies of
associates is monitored. Staff will be frequently
tested on the shop-floor on a periodic basis using
mystery shoppers and random tests. You will look
after stock deliveries, staff allocation,
merchandise standards, shelf edge labeling and
shop cleaning and address any merchandise
issues such as stock-outs, price ticketing, shop
signage, and issues involving health and safety
About You:
The successful candidate will be an excellent
communicator, a strong leader as well as have
very good presentation skills. Ideally you will
have more than 3 years experience in the Retail
or Service Industry (Duty Free is an advantage )
with a proven track record in the ability to
manage stock on a day-to-day basis.
You will have direct hands-on experience with
Oracle / Navision inventory management with
strong analytical skills and understanding of
statistical process contro.Knowledge of airports
and service industry is important. You should be
qualified to a minimum of English Equivalent of 2
‘O' levels / Higher Secondary School.
Skills
:
About This Company
Welcome to a world of growing opportunities.
Qatar Airways is the national carrier of the State
of Qatar. Our global network now sees us flying to
over 100 destinations worldwide and operating
some of the youngest fleets in the sky. We are
home to over 150 nationalities.
Our mission is to deliver Excellence in Everything
We Do. For us, that means we focus on the
customers who fly with us. We understand that
our customers choose to fly with us because we
care for them. We know that every time we fly,
we carry the hopes and dreams of our customers.
Similarly we consider the hopes and dreams of
our people. Our success is due to our leadership
and the employment of high quality people who
will enjoy living and working in Doha, Qatar.
Qatar is a rising economic powerhouse and is fast
establishing itself as one of the world’s newest
and most vibrant hubs. Qatar prides itself on its
technological advances as well as its educational
and research facilities. It is rapidly becoming
home to more expatriates and international
businesses, as well as world-renowned 5-star
hotels, spas and resorts. The city boasts the best
in shopping, sports activities and has been host
to many high profile international events.
As the Airline of the Year 2011 and the only 5-star
airline in the Middle East, the opportunities for
career diversity, professional development
opportunities to further your careers within the
organisation are almost limitless. We truly believe
that life is a journey, not a destination; therefore
we help our people to realise all that they can be.
Join one of the fastest growing airlines with an
ever-expanding global network.
If you wish to find out more about the Qatar
Airways Group of companies and what we have to
offer, then please click the link below and visit
qatarairways.com/careers to apply online.
Shop Supervisor - WH Smith |
Qatar Duty Free | Doha
Qatar Airways - Qatar
Gold Career Provider
Report Abuse
Report Abuse
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by olafash(f): 2:58pm On Sep 13, 2013
Ogakpatakpata! U re doing a grt job! God bless u real gud!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by olafash(f): 3:05pm On Sep 13, 2013
House pls wat docs ll ethiad request 4rm someone b4 processing dubai visa? God bless u all!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 13, 2013
Thanks; much appreciated.....
olafash: Ogakpatakpata! U re doing a grt job! God bless u real gud!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 13, 2013
@olafash.....................your question has been addressed over and over in this forum; but for emphasis sake, let me repeat it here.....your international passport+ either 2 or 4passport photograph( coloured) .then you are good to go, you can also call Etihad with this numbers 08129112358, 08129112348...........they will give you first hand infos..............good luck.
olafash: House pls wat docs ll ethiad request 4rm someone b4 processing dubai visa? God bless u all!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Yinkagbo(m): 5:44am On Sep 14, 2013
Goodmorning to evryone........my job search begins today
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:51am On Sep 14, 2013
Wishing you all the best; goodluck.
Yinkagbo: Goodmorning to evryone........my job search begins today
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 8:01am On Sep 14, 2013
Yinkagbo: Goodmorning to evryone........my job search begins today
Goodluck Yinkagbo, you shall be favoured and preferred.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Yinkagbo(m): 9:05am On Sep 14, 2013
justi4jesu:
Goodluck Yinkagbo, you shall be favoured and preferred.

Thanks......wish u da same
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Yinkagbo(m): 9:09am On Sep 14, 2013
ogakpatakpata: Wishing you all the best; goodluck.
Thanks bro.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (401)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.