Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,193 members, 7,891,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:27 AM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (179) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (667851 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by valen2ony(m): 11:58pm On Oct 24, 2013
@henrimoto,
How did you see me....looolx
Thought I could come with my note and pen to tap from this fountain,over-flowing with knowledge without being seen.
Since you've caught me red handed, I guess there is no other choice for me than to give you the gist you asked for,abi?
Okay,take a seat and lets start.
Hmmmmm.............where do I start
from sef? gist plenty .......
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:14am On Oct 25, 2013
@valen2ony.................waiting for your memoirs & gist..... cheesy
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by postemail: 4:33am On Oct 25, 2013
justi4jesu:
Yes the one for 49dirhams is without email account, but du is preferable though.

What about DU?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:24am On Oct 25, 2013
@post.email..............are you based in Dubai or Ajman?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:26am On Oct 25, 2013
henrimoto: good evening. how are you doing? i hope we are in the right bus ? * where is this bus conductor sef?* ehen... do you know the bus stop of etisalat BBIS code ?

My bro the bus stop is after henrimoto avenue then u cut to the the right. I think this is the right bus. Good morning
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 7:06am On Oct 25, 2013
post.email:

What about DU?

DU BB Subscription

Send bb Social yes to 1355 (Daily subscription wit Bbm $ facebk)
Charges 1 dirham 50fils per day

Send bb 100MB to 1355 (bbm,email,facebook,google etc)
Charges 50dirhams per month

Send 1GB to 1355 (bbm,several emails,FB,youtube,google etc)
Charges 100dirhams per month

Send 4GB to 1355 (browse with your fair usage of 4GB)
Charges 200dirhams

Send 25GB to 1355 ( browse on anysite and also several emails)
Costs 500dirhams

Check data Usage,call customer service on 155

Check Balance Dial *136# press send

To recharge *135*card number# press send

This is for Du.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 8:34am On Oct 25, 2013
OBRICADO:

My bro the bus stop is after henrimoto avenue then u cut to the the right. I think this is the right bus. Good morning
hohohohoho... good morning.. henrimoto cresent ?? when is your bus abi na railway leaving for dubai ?? monchouuu... where you dey??
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by postemail: 9:03am On Oct 25, 2013
ogakpatakpata: @post.email..............are you based in Dubai or Ajman?
Ajman
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 25, 2013
post.email:

Ajman

@post.email.

Nice one, l haven't really been able to tour your area (Ajman), l hope l can do so, as soon as l can, if official duties allows me, l am really impressed the way the UAE government functions, aggressive developmental / economic structures spread across the 7 emirates and the influx of (FDI) foreign direct investment into all sectors of the UAE economy, l hope our leaders/politicians who visit here regularly for vacation and shopping can translate what they see here in the UAE to Nigeria.

Thanks for all your post, l am also seeing your work in the foreign affairs forum, l like your depth, insight and analytic presentations in politics/foreign affairs, keep the flag flying, l think we might be able to tap from your wealth of experience/knowledge to build a positive network here. Wish you an enjoyable weekend.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 25, 2013
@''clemiss''.....................l saw your second e-mail to my inbox, l have answered your questions as much as l can, (it is on page 174 of this thread) and l also hope you must have read what other contributors also said, they have also given their best advise to you, since you said your agent has secured your visa for you,in my honest and sincere opinion, he might be a nice person, l don't know him and cannot vouch or guarantee you that he will help you get a job on arrival, so please thread wisely and cautiously.

Here was my earlier submissions to you based on your email to me, l have copied and pasted it here again for the benefit of others who might be in a similar situation.

1. Regarding agent for your visa issue, thread carefully,wisely and cautiously, l am not doubting your agent, he might be good,but, l don't know him, so caution should be your buzz word here.

2. About pursuing a degree program here in the UAE,in my honest and personal opinion, you might not have the financial muscle to pay your tuition fee, Education is expensive here in the UAE. click on kowade's signature profile, he is my friend and did his Masters here in Dubai, his post will tell you more about how expensive it is to school here in the UAE.

3. Osha certifications is good,but, again, in my personal opinion, experience might be required from you by employers if you choose to work in that field, since you haven't work as a safety officer before, it might be a herculean hill for you to climb.

4. My final suggestions to you, is to arrive and if you cannot find your desired job, make do with any reasonable job you find and from there you can plot your graph upwards

Goodluck.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 25, 2013
igwe, dr dre and all,i greet you. @DRE, you are not nosey at all, I work as a safety Engineer in a company here that is in charge of installation of street lighting in a greater part of Qatar so practically drive round everyday to check our maintenance workers and also new installations going on in Qatar.Its not an easy job but i am praying to God.Its not easy here in Qatar as everything is expensive.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 25, 2013
@kaliphate........good to have you always, thanks for your constant updates, wish you all the best in your new job.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nostrings(f): 11:45am On Oct 25, 2013
Good am Nairalanders. Pls i will like to know if its possible to go to dubai for a week with a family of 4 with a 500k budget. my family consists of myself, husband, 4yr old and a 1yr old as well. we r going to be avoiding a lot of rigorous activities cos of the kids, so no desert safari or city tour. just basic fun and shopping. thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 25, 2013
@nostrings................l think with prudent management of your 500k, your family of four should be able to have a reasonable amount of fun (but with a caveat your kids ticket).

Lets assume all things been equal:

1. Cost of tourist visa(1 month)sponsored by Etihad airlines for the four of you @ $85 =$340

2. Cost of adult ticket on etihad=120,000 x 2= 240,000naira (ticket price depends on your date of departure from Nigeria, so it might be less than 120k or more, but, l base my calculations on 120k per adult ticket)

3. For your kids check with the airline, (they might have discounts for them).

4. Cost of hotel accommodation in the UAE, will depend on your taste,but, you can go online and check for family accommodation packages, (you might also get a discount).

5. For shopping activities, l will suggest you avoid the malls as much as you can, things are expensive, Deira & Deira city centre might be ideal considering your budget.

6. Further more, if your kids ticket will be high or close to adult tickets, then your 500k might not be enough.

Finally, you can do the maths yourself and make your decision, this are my honest and personal opinions, other forumites are free to contribute.
Goodluck.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by kwammy5000(m): 2:41pm On Oct 25, 2013
Hhhmmm I saw this n I taught it would be usefull.....

Job Title: Office Boys
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Company: Urgently required Office Boys for a construction company in Dubai.
Date of posting: 22/10/2013 
Requirements:
Knowledge of English is a MUST. 
Walk In interviews starting from 27th Oct 2013.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 3:02pm On Oct 25, 2013
kwammy5000: Hhhmmm I saw this n I taught it would be usefull.....

Job Title: Office Boys
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Company: Urgently required Office Boys for a construction company in Dubai.
Date of posting: 22/10/2013 
Requirements:
Knowledge of English is a MUST. 
Walk In interviews starting from 27th Oct 2013. 

This job ad does not look genuine
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by kwammy5000(m): 3:15pm On Oct 25, 2013
Oh really? Pls ignore house. I saw it on a site while browsing about dubai so I tot I should post here.
Ignore pls
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 3:43pm On Oct 25, 2013
@nostrings...is like that 500k wouldn't be enough...you will pay for 4 seats..except you will book like 4 wks ahead of your traveling date, where you can pay like 80k per seat.even @ that, it wouldn't be enough. Dubai is expensive! ( dubai incubents, no be so unu dey talk am ?)@ least you guys will like to do lukumon in dubai, buy etisalat reacharge cards,took a taxi and the rest.. Lastly, ekene dili chukwu (etihad airlines) has its own advantage over abc transport (emirates airline)...@ samee72 and justi4jesu... What do you think ?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 3:44pm On Oct 25, 2013
@Ola, thank you for you concern and prayers. I really appreciate them.

@Henri, I'm fine oh. Still job searching and networking. How ur lane Йą?

@nostring, as Ogakpatakpata stated, things in the malls can be expensive. However, whenthe stores are on sales you can get some really quality products at unbelievably cheap rates. E.g Koton had a 50-75% sales and in adition they were doing buy 1 get one free! Splash, nine west, etc also do such sales and nine west currently has a buy 1 get 1 free sale on. So you might want to check out the malls once in a while.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nostrings(f): 3:45pm On Oct 25, 2013
Thanks ogakpatakpata. We decided to go with etihad but stop @ Abu dhabi den take a bus from there to dubai. We seem on track. The kids fare are discounted which makes things a lot easier and hoping the exchange rate remains sensible. Many thanks

ogakpatakpata: @nostrings................l think with prudent management of your 500k, your family of four should be able to have a reasonable amount of fun (but with a caveat your kids ticket).

Lets assume all things been equal:

1. Cost of tourist visa(1 month)sponsored by Etihad airlines for the four of you @ $85 =$340

2. Cost of adult ticket on etihad=120,000 x 2= 240,000naira (ticket price depends on your date of departure from Nigeria, so it might be less than 120k or more, but, l base my calculations on 120k per adult ticket)

3. For your kids check with the airline, (they might have discounts for them).

4. Cost of hotel accommodation in the UAE, will depend on your taste,but, you can go online and check for family accommodation packages, (you might also get a discount).

5. For shopping activities, l will suggest you avoid the malls as much as you can, things are expensive, Deira & Deira city centre might be ideal considering your budget.

6. Further more, if your kids ticket will be high or close to adult tickets, then your 500k might not be enough.

Finally, you can do the maths yourself and make your decision, this are my honest and personal opinions, other forumites are free to contribute.
Goodluck.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 4:15pm On Oct 25, 2013
@nostrings, good to hear that ekene dili chukwu( etihad) offered you a good deal..
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nostrings(f): 4:18pm On Oct 25, 2013
@ monchouchou thanks for the heads up.
@ henrimoto lwkmd. Yes o. Thank goodness for them
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 4:59pm On Oct 25, 2013
Hmmm...Ogakpatakpata, are u seeing what I've been saying before now? Now they mentioning ABC Transport and Ekene Dili Chukwu in this thread now in Dubai. We have seen someone thinking of going to Dubai to fry yam and plantain. Before we know what is happening, someone will come here and ask how he can own or run a garage in ur kingdom. NURTW in Dubai grin grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 5:50pm On Oct 25, 2013
Dr. Dre:
Hmmm...Ogakpatakpata, are u seeing what I've been saying before now? Now they mentioning ABC Transport and Ekene Dili Chukwu in this thread now in Dubai. We have seen someone thinking of going to Dubai to fry yam and plantain. Before we know what is happening, someone will come here and ask how he can own or run a garage in ur kingdom. NURTW in Dubai grin grin
national in dubai ?? Igwee, can we ?dr. Dre, good evening.are you back from today's hustle ? There's also ifesinachi transport that plys lagos to doha with ease, no stopover.lolz
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 6:02pm On Oct 25, 2013
Ogakpatakpata, where are u? Seems I've found the person responsible for the disappearance of the 'travel to Qatar by road' group! Henrimoto!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 25, 2013
nostrings: Thanks ogakpatakpata. We decided to go with etihad but stop @ Abu dhabi den take a bus from there to dubai. We seem on track. The kids fare are discounted which makes things a lot easier and hoping the exchange rate remains sensible. Many thanks

You are welcome always.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 25, 2013
Dr. Dre:

grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 25, 2013
henrimoto: national in dubai ?? Igwee, can we ?dr. Dre, good evening.are you back from today's hustle ? There's also ifesinachi transport that plys lagos to doha with ease, no stopover.lolz

grin cheesy cheesy cool cool
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 25, 2013
Dr. Dre:
Ogakpatakpata, where are u? Seems I've found the person responsible for the disappearance of the 'travel to Qatar by road' group! Henrimoto!

Qatar by road
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 6:45pm On Oct 25, 2013
Yes, have u forgotten the people that wanted to demystify traveling to Qatar? Seems it's Henrimoto that put them on a bus grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 25, 2013
@Dr.Dre.............. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cool cool
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by oneshowguy: 1:26am On Oct 26, 2013
Greetings to everybody in the house,I hope we are all enjoying d weekend?pls I have a question to ask on the dubai labour zone job contracts.let's assume I signed a 2 years job contract with a company nd Dey collected my passport. But after working for a month I found out dat I cldnt cope with the job nd I decided to quit the job,please wat happens to my passport, if: (a) I still want to remain in the UAE (B)I decide to fly back to nigeria. NOTE: my passport is still in there courstody. Thanks for the nice job

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (401)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.