Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,396 members, 7,881,436 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:32 PM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (206) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (666560 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:48am On Nov 27, 2013
PHILINDUKWE: One need carefulness here i av receive more than ten email one told me he is aga, the other justi4jusu. scam all over but if is u justi and oga just let me no here in this room datz d rule ok

Attention the whole house:

1. l guess you are new on this thread, not every body posting and giving advise here is genuine/real, some are here looking for innocent/gullible people to swindle, and they do that based on the questions you post here, so the onus is on you to post whatever fraudulent private conversations openly here between you and anybody that is asking to do any transaction with you, l receive such mails from different people,but, l ignore and dont reply, but, those who do send me mail also come openly to tell me to check my inbox, most times l dont reply. l prefer they post their questions openly.Caution should be your buzz word here, this is a faceless forum full of wicked characters who are bent on causing pain and misery to their fellow men.

2. There are so many wicked agents, scammers and con men who pretend as members/contributors on this thread ,but, they are on the prowl for gullible members to scam.

3. We have gone through this road before in the past, l was personally accused several times with other forumites wrongly.

4. My account was hacked by wicked agents to dupe and con innocent members

5. l have come here several times to announce and dissociate myself openly from any wicked transactions going on between members, guest or newbies.

6. The last false accusation was when a wicked agent by name dubai4evea=yankeemaster=tosinlola=emirateprince=tricialarry opened a thread and accused me and the moderator openly of fraud,he was banned from this forum and based on all this, l stopped responding to emails nor replying from this thread.

7. l was sent a letter of apology by the business section moderator and managers of nairaland as a result of the false allegation against my person.

8. You can read pages 122, 123 and 124 of this thread to see all that happened.

9. If you receive any emails from anybody claiming he is ogakpatakpata, you are doing that at your own risk, the old members on this thread can testify that l dont do emails nor respond to PM again.

10. For those still bent on duping innocent people on this thread, the law of karma and the sword of judgement awaits you all, whatever you obtain by fraud will rather bring sorrows to you and your destiny will crash and be cut to size, whatever you sow, you will reap in multiple folds, and sorrow, misery, disappointment and even death await you.....except you amend your ways.

Notice: The whole house should be careful and confirm every transaction openly, if possible paste the email conversation so we can see and know the judas and devil we have in our midst. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by stripper: 4:57am On Nov 27, 2013
justi4jesu: Join us for our recruitment open day at JW Marriott Hotels & Resorts Dubai in Deira on December 3rd and 4th from 8am to 6pm.

Join the opening orchestra of the JW Marriott Tripoli and be part of a unique team! 

•Food and Beverage

•Engineering

•Security

•Housekeeping

•Front Office

•Finance

•Human Resources

•Kitchen

•Concierge

@ justi our madam, thanks for this information..may almighty Allah bless you. Am still planning on my trip and gathering more money so I wont be stranded. Hope when I decide to come you wont stop posting your walk ins ooo...because na you I carry for mind.

Keep up the good work and more knowledge as well so that you fit dey pass am to us.

You too much. Once again shey the visa should be 1month extendable Ma?

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 5:00am On Nov 27, 2013
stripper:

@ justi our madam, thanks for this information..may almighty Allah bless you. Am still planning on my trip and gathering more money so I wont be stranded. Hope when I decide to come you wont stop posting your walk ins ooo...because na you I carry for mind.

Keep up the good work and more knowledge as well so that you fit dey pass am to us.

You too much. Once again shey the visa should be 1month extendable Ma?

Thanks stripper and you are welcome...

Yes make sure its 1month extendable visa because you are coming in search of a job and incase you dont get any job within 1month then you can extend it and remain in the Uae and also continue searching.

Goodluck and Amen to your prayers...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by stripper: 5:05am On Nov 27, 2013
justi4jesu:

Thanks stripper and you are welcome...

Yes make sure its 1month extendable visa because you are coming in search of a job and incase you dont get any job within 1month then you can extend it and remain in the Uae and also continue searching.

Goodluck and Amen to your prayers...

Thank you madam at the top for the quick response, which airline do you advice I follow because I want to cut cost ooo.. this one wey una dey talk say Uae is expensive make I no go there now go fall my hand.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:07am On Nov 27, 2013
stripper:

Thank you madam at the top for the quick response, which airline do you advice I follow because I want to cut cost ooo.. this one wey una dey talk say Uae is expensive make I no go there now go fall my hand.

There are different airlines coming to the UAE,but, Etihad & Emirates airlines seems to be the most popular, l was also told recently that Rwanda airlines is very cheap compared to other airlines, so you can scan and check their website, again, UAE is very expensive, we are not exaggerating , to avoid been stranded here, you should come with enough cash, there is no other way around it, besides, the info is in the thread, read backwards.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 5:10am On Nov 27, 2013
stripper:

Etihad is less expensive than Emirates, the only difference is that Etihad flies from Lagos to Abu Dhabi and afterwards you follow a shuttle couch from Abu dhabi straight to Dubai while Emirates brings you directly to Dubai Airport...thats the only difference but its nice with etihad because you tend to have a view of the city on your way from the airport down to Dubai..the journey lasts for 1 to 2hours max.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by stripper: 5:19am On Nov 27, 2013
justi4jesu:

Etihad is less expensive than Emirates, the only difference is that Etihad flies from Lagos to Abu Dhabi and afterwards you follow a shuttle couch from Abu dhabi straight to Dubai while Emirates brings you directly to Dubai Airport...thats the only difference but its nice with etihad because you tend to have a view of the city on your way from the airport down to Dubai..the journey lasts for 1 to 2hours max.

Okay then..I will come with Etihad because am not in a hurry to reach my destination so I can get a view of the Uae. Thank you so much justi.. You're the best!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 5:21am On Nov 27, 2013
stripper:

Okay then..I will come with Etihad because am not in a hurry to reach my destination so I can get a view of the Uae. Thank you so much justi.. You're the best!

You are welcome with your questions anytime. All the best and save enough money. . grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by stripper: 5:24am On Nov 27, 2013
justi4jesu:

You are welcome with your questions anytime. All the best and save enough money. . grin

Hahahahahahahaha... grin grin grin grin grin

Yes Ma I will ooo, infact that is the major issue that has made me not to embark on my trip yet. I want to save more money before coming. How is the weather?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 5:29am On Nov 27, 2013
stripper:

Hahahahahahahaha... grin grin grin grin grin

Yes Ma I will ooo, infact that is the major issue that has made me not to embark on my trip yet. I want to save more money before coming. How is the weather?

Okay the Lord is your strength, I know its not easy. But keep trying and it will get better.

The weather is fine and getting cold by the day but am loving it...And the Uae 42nd National day is coming up so am getting prepared and happy to go on a public holiday declared by the government.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:47am On Nov 27, 2013
@michaelcu.............thanks for your call, goodwill & prayers to me, l really appreciate, l will also make out time to see you this week, l will meet all of you this week, l have re-scheduled all my appointments to meet you all. Cheers.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by dammy1985: 6:21am On Nov 27, 2013
Honourables in the forum, how una dey? I don come again with my question, I hope u are not tired of me. I would av loved to ask Justi4, Ogak and few others my question privately because of its sensitivity but will the fear of scammers allow you to give me ur e-mail or fb id to chatting? Nevertheless I will ask u this; do you have a list of jewellery factories/manufacturers in UAE? Not dealers. I was once told that the manufacturers are based in Hong kong, Bangkok, India etc. They only export the finished products to dubai. I still have much burning questions on my mind that are based or related to this to ask u privatetly. May Almighty God bless u
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:35am On Nov 27, 2013
dammy1985: Honourables in the forum, how una dey? I don come again with my question, I hope u are not tired of me. I would loved to ask Justi4, Ogak and few others my question privatly because is personal but will the fear of scammers allow you to give me ur e-mail or fb id to chatting? Nevertheless I will ask u this; do you have a list of jewellery factories/manufacturers in UAE? I still have much burning questions on my mind that are based or related to this to ask u privatetly. May Almighty God bless u

If you really want to talk to me privately, you can give me a call, my contact is on my signature profile as l dont do e-mails/facebook/skype/wazzup from this thread due to what has happened to me in the past, l prefer phone calls, with that l am able to know who is who.

Again, for your questions, when you arrive the UAE, we have the popular GOLDSOUK area within deira, whatever gold/jewelleries you need is all available there, you will also meet different manufacturer representatives there and they will be glad to guide you on the A to Z of the business.

lastly, most manufacturers are based in those countries you mentioned,but, few are also based here in the UAE affiliated to those countries you mentioned, they do more of packaging here, Google will be your friend here, you will also get good value for your money if that is what you want to do, l have lots of friends from Nigeria who come to dubai almost 2 or 3times in a month for that kind of business and they seem to be making good returns on their investment. Goodluck.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:37am On Nov 27, 2013
@Billyjim..............thanks for your call, welcome to the UAE, you arrived quitely lol grin, l will also meet you this week with other forumites, is like we are increasing daily, l am delighted about this , l guess the networking/ union/association is gradually taking shape.Cheers and welcome to the emirates.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 7:45am On Nov 27, 2013
Morning all...good tidings to you all
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 7:47am On Nov 27, 2013
dammy1985: Honourables in the forum, how una dey? I don come again with my question, I hope u are not tired of me. I would av loved to ask Justi4, Ogak and few others my question privately because of its sensitivity but will the fear of scammers allow you to give me ur e-mail or fb id to chatting? Nevertheless I will ask u this; do you have a list of jewellery factories/manufacturers in UAE? Not dealers. I was once told that the manufacturers are based in Hong kong, Bangkok, India etc. They only export the finished products to dubai. I still have much burning questions on my mind that are based or related to this to ask u privatetly. May Almighty God bless u

Yes there are factories and manufacturers of jewellery here in dubai and also in sharjah.

You have

Manoj jewellers Fzco, Manish jewellers, Carats & karat jewellery, Ganesh jewellery, Diamond city and many more.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 7:47am On Nov 27, 2013
ken1982: Morning all...good tidings to you all

Morning to you too Mr ken. Hope you are having a great day!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 27, 2013
ken1982: Morning all...good tidings to you all

Same to you, l hope your day is going on well
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by dammy1985: 8:00am On Nov 27, 2013
Ese ooo... Thanks Justi4 and Ogak
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 27, 2013
dammy1985: Ese ooo... Thanks Justi4 and Ogak

You are welcome always.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 8:13am On Nov 27, 2013
dammy1985: Ese ooo... Thanks Justi4 and Ogak

U re welcome.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by EmiratessEtihad: 8:22am On Nov 27, 2013
Longtime everyone, how are you guys doing? Justi am seeing your good work ooo.. Even me that have been living in dubai for years dont know some of these things you say here but we learn everyday so keep up the good work and more grease to your elbow oooo..

I for like buy you lunch or dinner for one African restaurant or do you want Arabic food..just make your choice and you are good to go. grin grin grin

Keep up the good work. Ese!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 8:27am On Nov 27, 2013
Emirates$Etihad:
Longtime everyone, how are you guys doing? Justi am seeing your good work ooo.. Even me that have been living in dubai for years dont know some of these things you say here but we learn everyday so keep up the good work and more grease to your elbow oooo..

I for like buy you lunch or dinner for one African restaurant or do you want Arabic food..just make your choice and you are good to go. grin grin grin

Keep up the good work. Ese!!!!!!!!!

Thanks I really appreciate your offer.. Some arabic dishes are nice but I still prefer our African dish because it is unique and delicious.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 27, 2013
@PHILINDUKWE................thanks for your call, like l did suggest/advise to you over the phone be very cautious of whoever you are dealing with in this forum and offline, will be expecting your safe arrival . Enjoy your day.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 10:06am On Nov 27, 2013
Hi @Justi, hope u r fine? I tried sending you an email........
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ASPchris(m): 10:11am On Nov 27, 2013
My journey to Qatar was really a stress-less journey due to God and the information i got in this forum. Today i am happily living in Qatar. To my people who are planning to come to Doha, should know that living your country to a new country is not an easy thing. firstly, your challenge starts with your brothers at Nigeria international airports who intentionally want to collect money from you. Secondly, your Nigeria brothers at the foreign land you are going to will be the second challenge you will have. landing at Doha international airport, you will see Nigeria guys that will approach you for assistance, may be house help and buying of sim card, please be very careful, some will ask you to bring $100 for sim card that is sold at 30/40rial (1rial = 45naira) or will steal your luggage if you mistakenly turn back to your luggage. With time i will tell you people how life goes in Doha. @ogakpatakpata, justi4jesu , henrimoto and others, i am still loyal to your government(lol)
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 27, 2013
ASPchris: My journey to Qatar was really a stress-less journey due to God and the information i got in this forum. Today i am happily living in Qatar. To my people who are planning to come to Doha, should know that living your country to a new country is not an easy thing. firstly, your challenge starts with your brothers at Nigeria international airports who intentionally want to collect money from you. Secondly, your Nigeria brothers at the foreign land you are going to will be the second challenge you will have. landing at Doha international airport, you will see Nigeria guys that will approach you for assistance, may be house help and buying of sim card, please be very careful, some will ask you to bring $100 for sim card that is sold at 30/40rial (1rial = 45naira) or will steal your luggage if you mistakenly turn back to your luggage. With time i will tell you people how life goes in Doha. @ogakpatakpata, justi4jesu , henrimoto and others, i am still loyal to your government(lol)

Wow!!. what an interesting story, keep it rolling, l am sure several guys who intend to migrate there will learn from your experience, thanks for sharing. Enjoy your day.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 12:02pm On Nov 27, 2013
monchouchou: Hi @Justi, hope u r fine? I tried sending you an email........

Am fine dear, yes I just got your email and replied now.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 12:03pm On Nov 27, 2013
ASPchris: My journey to Qatar was really a stress-less journey due to God and the information i got in this forum. Today i am happily living in Qatar. To my people who are planning to come to Doha, should know that living your country to a new country is not an easy thing. firstly, your challenge starts with your brothers at Nigeria international airports who intentionally want to collect money from you. Secondly, your Nigeria brothers at the foreign land you are going to will be the second challenge you will have. landing at Doha international airport, you will see Nigeria guys that will approach you for assistance, may be house help and buying of sim card, please be very careful, some will ask you to bring $100 for sim card that is sold at 30/40rial (1rial = 45naira) or will steal your luggage if you mistakenly turn back to your luggage. With time i will tell you people how life goes in Doha. @ogakpatakpata, justi4jesu , henrimoto and others, i am still loyal to your government(lol)

Thank God for safe journey.. good experience indeed..
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Emma8043(m): 12:14pm On Nov 27, 2013

thankGod my brother for safe journey and i pray to God to see you through in your plans o foreign land please my bro i want to ask you when will Qatar start to release visa for NIGERIAN who intend to come to qatar

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (401)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.