Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,909 members, 7,942,275 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 05:46 AM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (674647 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by splashbaby(m): 2:11pm On Apr 14, 2013
jammyng: Rwanda airlines, ticket is about 90-100k.
Rwanda airline?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by seekermi: 2:55pm On Apr 14, 2013
Pls house whats is †ђε probability of getting a job before †ђε 2months runs off?....I gat †☺:1 in Biology Education (Bsc.Ed) and I will be through with my NYSC stuff by October...so I'm planning to move to dubia as soon as I finish....and since I'm gonna finish by october,I think september is not too late to start processing my traveling. Also W̶̲̥̅̊н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇@̤̥̣̈̊̇†̥ are †ђε credentials that I need to get to †ђε ministry of education for ?...
1. waec. Or Neco certificate
2. Birth certificate
3. Bsc.Ed certificate.....pls Is there anything to be added or subtracted?.....I will be glad to see U̶̲̥̅̊я̩̥̊ responses gurus in †ђε house
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 14, 2013
splashbaby: Rwanda airline?
yes
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by SAHABAY(m): 9:39am On Apr 15, 2013
I nairaland pls i nid any1 dat can accomodate me in dubai my num is DELETED i will b glad nd gratefull if i can c...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 10:20am On Apr 15, 2013
SAHABAY: I nairaland pls i nid any1 dat can accomodate me in dubai my num is DELETED i will b glad nd gratefull if i can c...
u shld know it won't be free, becos der is no free tin in dubai..
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 10:31am On Apr 15, 2013
seekermi: Pls house whats is †ђε probability of getting a job before †ђε 2months runs off?....I gat †☺:1 in Biology Education (Bsc.Ed) and I will be through with my NYSC stuff by October...so I'm planning to move to dubia as soon as I finish....and since I'm gonna finish by october,I think september is not too late to start processing my traveling. Also W̶̲̥̅̊н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇@̤̥̣̈̊̇†̥ are †ђε credentials that I need to get to †ђε ministry of education for ?...
1. waec. Or Neco certificate
2. Birth certificate
3. Bsc.Ed certificate.....pls Is there anything to be added or subtracted?.....I will be glad to see U̶̲̥̅̊я̩̥̊ responses gurus in †ђε house

legalize ur documents at the Ministry of Foreign affairs and ministry of Education

Go to foreign ministry as early as 8:00am and documents at the foreign ministry is 300Naira per page. Even if you have 100pages to legalize, you have to pay 300naira per page and you have to submit originals and photocopies of your documents because they have to check if it is original before they can legalize it and 2passport photographs. Duration it takes 5days - 1week to process it, so go back for the documents after 5days to 1week.

if u want your documents legalized n collected dat same day, u have to pay 1,100naira per page for the urgent legalization.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by seekermi: 1:23pm On Apr 15, 2013
justi4jesu:

legalize ur documents at the Ministry of Foreign affairs and ministry of Education

Go to foreign ministry as early as 8:00am and documents at the foreign ministry is 300Naira per page. Even if you have 100pages to legalize, you have to pay 300naira per page and you have to submit originals and photocopies of your documents because they have to check if it is original before they can legalize it and 2passport photographs. Duration it takes 5days - 1week to process it, so go back for the documents after 5days to 1week.

if u want your documents legalized n collected dat same day, u have to pay 1,100naira per page for the urgent legalization.
Thanks bro....but ƴoύ didn't answered all my question...pls whats †ђε probability of getting a job withing that 2months?....and pls will I have to go to ministry of education after legalizing it @ ministry of foreign affairs?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 4:07pm On Apr 15, 2013
seekermi:
Thanks bro....but ƴoύ didn't answered all my question...pls whats †ђε probability of getting a job withing that 2months?....and pls will I have to go to ministry of education after legalizing it @ ministry of foreign affairs?
D probability is Zero to 1, go to Min. Of Education,afterwards Min. Of Foreign affairs.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by seekermi: 10:19pm On Apr 15, 2013
justi4jesu:
D probability is Zero to 1, go to Min. Of Education,afterwards Min. Of Foreign affairs.

Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 16, 2013
Hello House,
Its not easy reading from Page 0 to page 21 but I did and i really found some useful tips on travelling to Dubai..The Question I have is this;

1. I am a student that wish to go there and i dont have any family there,My intention is not for shopping but for sight seeing and I wanna use 2 months and come back home and resume back to school.Does Etihad issues 2 months visa?

2. What do I apply for?Tourist or Visit?

3. Is it safe and advisable to buy ticket before the visa is issued cos that is what etihad is saying..

4. How much do I need for BTA to go over there..

I plan to send 2 months or less...Thank you soo much
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 4:13pm On Apr 16, 2013
Soyedele1: Hello House,
Its not easy reading from Page 0 to page 21 but I did and i really found some useful tips on travelling to Dubai..The Question I have is this;

1. I am a student that wish to go there and i dont have any family there,My intention is not for shopping but for sight seeing and I wanna use 2 months and come back home and resume back to school.Does Etihad issues 2 months visa?

2. What do I apply for?Tourist or Visit?

3. Is it safe and advisable to buy ticket before the visa is issued cos that is what etihad is saying..

4. How much do I need for BTA to go over there..

I plan to send 2 months or less...Thank you soo much

1.Yes
2.Tourist
3.Yes dey must confirm ur ticket b4 issuance of visa.
4.From 100k upwards.

Remember dat ur ticket must be bought from dem only.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 16, 2013
Thank you so much..Where are the places to stay over there in order to avoid unnecessary spending(I mean in terms of cheap accommodation).I am being attempted to look for work when I get there but I cant cause I have only a semester to graduate.
Thank you
Also,Do I need a Bank statement as proof of financial support?
Which Visa Application is the best?Online Application or what?
justi4jesu:

1.Yes
2.Tourist
3.Yes dey must confirm ur ticket b4 issuance of visa.
4.From 100k upwards.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 4:44pm On Apr 16, 2013
Soyedele1: Thank you so much..Where are the places to stay over there in order to avoid unnecessary spending(I mean in terms of cheap accommodation).I am being attempted to look for work when I get there but I cant cause I have only a semester to graduate.
Thank you
Also,Do I need a Bank statement as proof of financial support?
Which Visa Application is the best?Online Application or what?
I guess u meant to say u re tempted to look for work here,u can stay at deira and share a room with other boys or you can go for sharing in blue diamond hotel or deira park hotel. Its not more than 100aed or der abt.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 16, 2013
Thank you so much...Looking now..Can I book the accommodation before I leave or when I get over there?I plan to travel first week in June..
justi4jesu:
I guess u meant to say u re tempted to look for work here,u can stay at deira and share a room with other boys or you can go for sharing in blue diamond hotel or deira park hotel. Its not more than 100aed or der abt.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 5:47pm On Apr 16, 2013
Soyedele1: Thank you so much...Looking now..Can I book the accommodation before I leave or when I get over there?I plan to travel first week in June..
You don't know anyone so how do u book over here? Even for the hotel also you have to be present before u can share. So its safer u do it when u arrive here.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 16, 2013
Thank you so much..You told me all I needed to know..Thank you kiss
justi4jesu:
You don't know anyone so how do u book over here? Even for the hotel also you have to be present before u can share. So its safer u do it when u arrive here.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 7:19pm On Apr 16, 2013
Soyedele1: Thank you so much..You told me all I needed to know..Thank you kiss
Uw
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by slemdogg: 10:08pm On Apr 16, 2013
@JUsti4jesu,
please like how much does a month sharing accommodation cost? i want to be fully prepared before coming.
Thank you.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 10:34am On Apr 17, 2013
slemdogg: @JUsti4jesu,
please like how much does a month sharing accommodation cost? i want to be fully prepared before coming.
Thank you.
700dirham upwards..
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 17, 2013
A job wel-done by justwise...i greet evryone esp justi,ogapatapata etc...plz i av made my research nd all i gatherd was dat most jobs on 'dubizzle.com' require a 2-5yrs working experience...is d 'number of years' referin to GCC? OR is it jst d workin experienc u av built overtime in ur home country?...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 4:20pm On Apr 17, 2013
omoteamac: A job wel-done by justwise...i greet evryone esp justi,ogapatapata etc...plz i av made my research nd all i gatherd was dat most jobs on 'dubizzle.com' require a 2-5yrs working experience...is d 'number of years' referin to GCC? OR is it jst d workin experienc u av built overtime in ur home country?...
From observations, its both, but GCC experience conquers all. 1year GCC experience is preferable than 3years experience,mostly from africa.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 17, 2013
Thanks omoteamac, l am humbled we are here to help,guide and assist, information/knowledge is powerful, the more U know the less mistakes u make, well, like justi4jesu said, l concur with her concerning the experience issue, Jobs in dubai are becoming more competitive daily, but l still believe God is well able to suspend human protocol to favour anyone, so just keep praying, searching,submitting ur CV, u never can tell where the grace of GOD can lead u to.wishing u all d best.
omoteamac: A job wel-done by justwise...i greet evryone esp justi,ogapatapata etc...plz i av made my research nd all i gatherd was dat most jobs on 'dubizzle.com' require a 2-5yrs working experience...is d 'number of years' referin to GCC? OR is it jst d workin experienc u av built overtime in ur home country?...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 17, 2013
ogapatapata are u nw in dubai presently,
did i nid to sign up wit dubizzle before ican submit my cv to them
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Iyejj(m): 8:36pm On Apr 17, 2013
@justwise. Pls forgive me for going off the track of discussion. I want to go to Philippine and start a church. How do I register the ministry and process my stay there? Thank u sir.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 8:45pm On Apr 17, 2013
Iyejj: @justwise. Pls forgive me for going off the track of discussion. I want to go to Philippine and start a church. How do I register the ministry and process my stay there? Thank u sir.

But this is the wrong place to post such question, you wouldn't get an answer here. Religious section is more suitable section for that
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by bobkezel(m): 8:48pm On Apr 17, 2013
Hello justi and oda good nairalanders. Am presently in dubai looking for job,pls i need ur assistance in getting a job.any useful link?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 17, 2013
Ogapatapa nd justi....i so much appreciate ur timely respnses here...if d employee is silent on the type of experience(whether it is gcc or home country experience),what do i do??
ogakpatakpata: Thanks omoteamac, l am humbled we are here to help,guide and assist, information/knowledge is powerful, the more U know the less mistakes u make, well, like justi4jesu said, l concur with her concerning the experience issue, Jobs in dubai are becoming more competitive daily, but l still believe God is well able to suspend human protocol to favour anyone, so just keep praying, searching,submitting ur CV, u never can tell where the grace of GOD can lead u to.wishing u all d best.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 17, 2013
Normally during interview your employer will want to know what you have upstairs regarding the position you are applying for, l think your CV must have also indicated who u are, they will want to know the experiences you have already wether related to the job or not, but dont panic during your interview, they are humans, just relax and be yourself and answer the questions thrown at you as much as you can, try as much as u can to convince them and let them know u are suitable for the position. Although, GCC experience count so much in the middle east, but , also pray that God will favour U.During your interview dont try to over -impress your employer, they are well trained in HR management and they know if candidate A,B,C OR D is best suited for a position.
omoteamac: Ogapatapa nd justi....i so much appreciate ur timely respnses here...if d employee is silent on the type of experience(whether it is gcc or home country experience),what do i do??
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 17, 2013
Ogapatapata..tnx so much...i rily appreciate God in ur life
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 11:52pm On Apr 17, 2013
bobkezel: Hello justi and oda good nairalanders. Am presently in dubai looking for job,pls i need ur assistance in getting a job.any useful link?
Keep applying on dubizzle and keep ur ears open for walk-in interviews, I heard of one that was held yesterday. But most vacancies on dubizzle requires Philipinos,sri-lakan,nepal,indians etc.many of them are specific about the nationalities they want but d ones dat dnt specify,even wen u call dem,they will immediately ask ur nationality and d next reply u will get is that they dnt need nigerians. So everytin na God..
Don't be too desperate and fall into d hands of dose dubai scammers dat call dem selves agent...
Warning: don't call any number on gulf classifieds job newspaper, all the different numbers are from one office in sharjah @ Noor islamic bank upstairs, dese re dubai scammers not 9ja sef.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (401)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.