Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,840 members, 7,948,983 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 03:03 PM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (254) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (675179 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 3:20pm On Jan 10, 2014
ccaramel: you cannot use etihad as your sponsor if you are flying emirates...trust me, I have tried that already as etihad has an online form to apply for visa.

Yes thats sure especially when you have already booked your ticket with emirates.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 10, 2014
ccaramel: you cannot use etihad as your sponsor if you are flying emirates...trust me, I have tried that already as etihad has an online form to apply for visa.

l know that too well, l thought you haven't book your ticket already.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 3:22pm On Jan 10, 2014
ccaramel: it said that I needed a booking to apply for the visa. If you go on emirates dubaivisa.net, that is the info given. Nigeria was among the listed countries. But when I go to manage a booking under my reservation and select apply for visa, Nigeria is not in the drop down list, even Niger is there, Ghana, Cameroon sef. Only Nigeria is missing.

Sorry for that dear it may be cause of this new adjustment, Emirates has always been a drama queen on visa issues thats why most people just rest their case with etihad.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 10, 2014
ccaramel: you cannot use etihad as your sponsor if you are flying emirates...trust me, I have tried that already as etihad has an online form to apply for visa. I also don't want to wait till 4 days before the trip to apply for visa. I arrive Nigeria 4 days before dubai trip.

Yes; l know that too well, l thought you haven't booked for your ticket already,as it stands now, l think you might have to adjust your travel plans, arrive and apply from Nigeria, since you cannot apply online from the US.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by hugochris: 3:43pm On Jan 10, 2014
justi4jesu:

Welcome to the UAE. God's favour will be yours..

Do you speak french very fluently like you can go well if your interview is conducted in french and what is your qualification, because I have a friend searching for a french sales person that can talk to their french clients.

So let me know if you do and I will give him a call.

@ mcfrank88...u are already there
Show ur selling point,its all yours
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by verocharles(m): 4:05pm On Jan 10, 2014
My people I have gotten my cousin's visa today. It is now very difficult to get visa through TTS Ikeja. People should be very careful b/c when I got there a lot of people that applied visa through them were stranded. I learnt that over 2000 people that applied visa through them absconded. They are very careful now.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 10, 2014
verocharles: My people I have gotten my cousin's visa today. It is now very difficult to get visa through TTS Ikeja. People should be very careful b/c when I got there a lot of people that applied visa through them were stranded. I learnt that over 2000 people that applied visa through them absconded. They are very careful now.

@verocharles.

Congrats:Wow, you mean over 2000 clients that where sponsored by Etihad airlines absconded on arrival in Dubai?..............
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by bigm101(m): 4:33pm On Jan 10, 2014
justi4jesu: @ bigm101 and chinnneexx. .

How is your job search going and I wish you the best and God's favour on your search.

Ma'am,
Thanks for asking .. How are you doing ? Well, to God be the glory , I got a job . I have started training since 5 days ago and it has been quit challenging and busy. I already signed offer letter and moved into accommodation. Also feeding and transportation included . I just subscribed my data plan not quite long .. Thanks so much , Justi4jesu. I appreciate .. And to everyone that supported me with prayers , nattybanta , hugochris , henrimoto , Dr Dre and also for the job opening info, I appreciate so much . God bless you all. And to the Igwe , God reward you too , Sir ... "

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by hugochris: 4:34pm On Jan 10, 2014
verocharles: My people I have gotten my cousin's visa today. It is now very difficult to get visa through TTS Ikeja. People should be very careful b/c when I got there a lot of people that applied visa through them were stranded. I learnt that over 2000 people that applied visa through them absconded. They are very careful now.

Congrats...how long did your cousin's visa took them to get it ready.
Someone just told me from their office that it no longer takes time.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 10, 2014
@bigm101.

Congrats;that is certainly a new year gift to you. best of luck in your pursuit.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by hugochris: 4:39pm On Jan 10, 2014
bigm101:

Ma'am,
Thanks for asking .. How are you doing ? Well, to God be the glory , I got a job . I have started training since 5 days ago and it has been quit challenging and busy. I already signed offer letter and moved into accommodation. Also feeding and transportation included . I just subscribed my data plan not quite long .. Thanks so much , Justi4jesu. I appreciate .. And to everyone that supported me with prayers , nattybanta , hugochris , henrimoto , Dr Dre and also for the job opening info, I appreciate so much . God bless you all. And to the Igwe , God reward you too , Sir ... "

Congrats man...so happy for u
Have a wonderful UAE experience
Don't forget to pop sometin,na baba God do am cheesy
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by verocharles(m): 4:41pm On Jan 10, 2014
ogakpatakpata: .
Yes Igwe. My candid advice to anyone going through TTC is that you have to ask them a lot of questions concerning the approval of your visa. It looks as if the UAE government doesn't issue them much visa now. They have also put some measures in place like bringing a Guarantor that resides here in Nigeria . Goodluck to applicants I'm presently giving my cousin SERIOUS LECTURE. We Will book flight next week using Etihad. Promo is on now 110k.
@verocharles.

Congrats:Wow, you mean over 2000 clients that where sponsored by Etihad airlines absconded on arrival in Dubai?..............
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by hugochris: 4:54pm On Jan 10, 2014
[quote author=verocharles][/quote]
U are saying doin it online via email isn't advisable
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 10, 2014
@verocharles.

That will have a multiple effect to the issue of sponsoring genuine clients,investors,visitors and tourist into the UAE by Etihad airlines, they have started already with the vetting/ background checks been conducted on all applicants, it is not yet uhuru for those planning to come here,although, the 96 hours & 14days tourist visa is faster than other visa categories because they pretty know that you cannot secure employment with that kind of visa.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by verocharles(m): 5:11pm On Jan 10, 2014
congrats. U are a good student of this forum plus Almighty God's favour. God who made u to get this job will also make u to enjoy ur stay in UAE. Amen
bigm101:

Ma'am,
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by verocharles(m): 5:15pm On Jan 10, 2014
U can still get it but it delays b/c of the issues they have. People still get visa through them. Mind u that d UAE have right to deny someone visa either b/c of the sponsor or someother reasons
hugochris:
U are saying doin it online via email isn't advisable
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 6:36pm On Jan 10, 2014
bigm101:

Ma'am,

You are welcome and am happy that you have succeeded in securing a job for yourself.

Take care and always hope for the best and know that anywhere you start today is just a platform for a better you tomorrow.

Goodluck
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 6:40pm On Jan 10, 2014

Congrats but 2000 is really discouraging.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by mcfrank88: 10:29pm On Jan 10, 2014
justi4jesu:

Welcome to the UAE. God's favour will be yours..

Do you speak french very fluently like you can go well if your interview is conducted in french and what is your qualification, because I have a friend searching for a french sales person that can talk to their french clients.

So let me know if you do and I will give him a call.

Madam justi YES I do speak french very well. I have a Bachelor of Art degree in translation and interpretation french, english and german. And also have an Aviation Cabin crew licence, so I knw d ethics of customer care nd good service recovery procedures. And am actually rly good in french compared to my german cos I did my university studies in a french country. Plz give me a call on 557982713. Tnkz.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by mcfrank88: 11:04pm On Jan 10, 2014
@madame justi bravo, je vien de voir votre signature et I'll me plait que vous etes aussi sur le page des francophone a nairaland aussi. Comme tu parle le francaise c'est tres bien. Je connaise l'alliance francaise a portharcourt, parceque j'ai fair mon NYSC a ph. Tu as arreter le francaise a quelle niveau? Moi apres mon diplome, j'ai aussi les certification Delf et Dalf jusqua le niveau DALF B2. Normally je doit partir en france pour mon maitress cette annee mais je doit cherche l'argent d'aboard c'est a cause de ca je suis venir ici a Dubai pour cherche du travail d'aboard. Si'lL vous plait I'll faut essayer de me appelez sur mon numero que j'ai laissez sur le thread pour toi, ll va me faire plaisir de parler avec toi un amie francophone soeur nigerianne. Et le plus important c'est de parlez avec votre client qui a bessoin de quelquen qui parle le francaise, je suis tres TRES tres disponsible. Merci bien et bon nuit mon collegue francophone.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by mcfrank88: 11:07pm On Jan 10, 2014
Sorry house for those of us that won't be able to understand my mail above written in french. Am only showing my selling point as I was adviced earlier..looolz and madam justi happens to understand french, so am only talk'n to her to hlp talk to her client dat needs a french speak'n staff. Tnkz and remain all blessed.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 12:17am On Jan 11, 2014
ma guy! have you landed in dubai... chai! thank God for journey mercy. "bon arrivo" if it were the french people. nna hehn! this your french skill hehn, "o ya mi lo-onu"(am wowed.lolzz) you write french like "brother paul" of ephesus, when he wrote to the corinthian congregation..it was a long epistle! lolzzz... well, congratulations. for better things ahead of you in dubai. @ ma'am justi4jesu.. how are you ma? hope the lord has been good to you., we thank the lord!
mcfrank88: @madame justi bravo, je vien de voir votre signature et I'll me plait que vous etes aussi sur le page des francophone a nairaland aussi. Comme tu parle le francaise c'est tres bien. Je connaise l'alliance francaise a portharcourt, parceque j'ai fair mon NYSC a ph. Tu as arreter le francaise a quelle niveau? Moi apres mon diplome, j'ai aussi les certification Delf et Dalf jusqua le niveau DALF B2. Normally je doit partir en france pour mon maitress cette annee mais je doit cherche l'argent d'aboard c'est a cause de ca je suis venir ici a Dubai pour cherche du travail d'aboard. Si'lL vous plait I'll faut essayer de me appelez sur mon numero que j'ai laissez sur le thread pour toi, ll va me faire plaisir de parler avec toi un amie francophone soeur nigerianne. Et le plus important c'est de parlez avec votre client qui a bessoin de quelquen qui parle le francaise, je suis tres TRES tres disponsible. Merci bien et bon nuit mon collegue francophone.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 12:28am On Jan 11, 2014
mcfrank88:

Madam justi YES I do speak french very well. I have a Bachelor of Art degree in translation and interpretation french, english and german. And also have an Aviation Cabin crew licence, so I knw d ethics of customer care nd good service recovery procedures. And am actually rly good in french compared to my german cos I did my university studies in a french country. Plz give me a call on 557982713. Tnkz.
broda, only you kwa! very endowned! now i understand how come you are a "senior staff" at the women affair ministry (portharcourt chapter) lolzzz. and you think the "foreign women affairs departments" in the uae will not grab at you?@dr. dre, hope are seing things for your self now ......lolzz
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 12:44am On Jan 11, 2014
bigm101:

Ma'am,
good morning every one! bia! bigim 101, dont call my name there! so, if ma'am justi has not asked after you, it would have been 2 wks before you report to the palace.....? don't worry, you will use pepper soup to appease the palace..... lolzzz. @igwee, do they have good pepper soup joint in dubai there? lolzzz @bigim101, congratulations man! the lord is good...... lolzz
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 12:00pm On Jun 27, 2014
Wowww I miss nairaland ohhh cry

Thank God its back...

January ,10 all other datas lost...

Half bread is better than none. grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Abiolabalogun(m): 12:07pm On Jun 27, 2014
Nairaland I av missed u so much ,Tank God Ure back
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Yungmilio2(m): 12:56pm On Jun 27, 2014
following this thread bumper 2 bumper
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Chayoms: 2:43pm On Jun 27, 2014
( heaves a sigh of relief!!!) Thank goodness its back. I missed nairaland . almost half of d posts and threads gone but we'l build again. welcome bak pals. justie
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 3:02pm On Jun 27, 2014
Phew! Welcome back nairaland grin grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by FKBZ: 3:55pm On Jun 27, 2014
i just thot it seems oga prayer has been answered cos all past data has been lost cheesy
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 4:09pm On Jun 27, 2014
Lol. Not so fast. Someone has opened up the thread again...... grin grin grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by FKBZ: 4:19pm On Jun 27, 2014
please where.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (401)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.