Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,817 members, 7,872,739 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:55 PM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (393) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (665441 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 2:55pm On Jul 12, 2015
Gooci:
tah!!!! unna neva answer me on my agunmu tinz "local herb". I fit carry am enter dubai

Lol, if I smack you ehn. So long as your local herbs are not banned substances you should be fine. also package it properly. freeze your liquids and other stuffs. no palm oil either
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Gooci(m): 3:05pm On Jul 12, 2015
monchouchou:

Lol, if I smack you ehn. So long as your local herbs are not banned substances you should be fine. also package it properly. freeze your liquids and other stuffs. no palm oil either

they are all these agunmu iba, jedi-jedi, blabla grin.. powdery herbs they take with pap early in the morning.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeboy22(m): 3:19pm On Jul 12, 2015
nawa for Gooci I nono wetn e dey carry those stuff go do for dubai...

grin

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 3:19pm On Jul 12, 2015
Gooci:

they are all these agunmu iba, jedi-jedi, blabla grin.. powdery herbs they take with pap early in the morning.

Lol. you no get wahala then. but don't frown if those immigration officials scatter your stuffs in the name of screening grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeboy22(m): 3:24pm On Jul 12, 2015
@justi4jesu
pls..any info yet abt d visa

tnx
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 3:26pm On Jul 12, 2015
Teeboy22:
@justi4jesu

pls..any info yet abt d visa

tnx

I already replied you regarding the entry permit number.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Gooci(m): 3:32pm On Jul 12, 2015
Teeboy22:
nawa for Gooci I nono wetn e dey carry those stuff go do for dubai...

grin
na my friends de on my neck that i shld help them buy oo.. taxi is all about sitting and sugary food don don full belle oo
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Gooci(m): 3:34pm On Jul 12, 2015
monchouchou:

Lol. you no get wahala then. but don't frown if those immigration officials scatter your stuffs in the name of screening grin

why would they scatter my things they will arrange it back nah undecided
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeboy22(m): 4:00pm On Jul 12, 2015
justi4jesu:

I already replied you regarding the entry permit number.
yes...it was issued in sharjah
i've seen pple with dt entry permit before.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Souljaboi1: 4:05pm On Jul 12, 2015
Hello house,

I want to ask your opinion on the best airline to travel with to Dubai. I checked for the person travelling, Etihad and Ethiopian airlines have fairly the same price. I just want a first hand experience from past customers of these Airlines, especially their welfare package during the stopovers.

Also, which is better; one-way or round trip. This is because the person travelling might want to return earlier or a bit late.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and for your anticipated replies.

cc: Justwise
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 4:12pm On Jul 12, 2015
Souljaboi1:
Hello house,

I want to ask your opinion on the best airline to travel with to Dubai. I checked for the person travelling, Etihad and Ethiopian airlines have fairly the same price. I just want a first hand experience from past customers of these Airlines, especially their welfare package during the stopovers.

Also, which is better; one-way or round trip. This is because the person travelling might want to return earlier or a bit late.

Etihad is good, I've heard good reviews about them but don't know about Ethiopian.

No stop overs for Etihad, it flies you from Lagos direct to Abu Dhabi and then you are meant to follow their couch down to Dubai assuming dubai is your final destination and not Abu Dhabi.

One way ticket can only be accepted from people holding an Employment visa or Residence Permit. Visit Visa holders must book a round trip ticket else he/she won't be allowed to board.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 12, 2015
Teeboy22:

yes...it was issued in sharjah

i've seen pple with dt entry permit before.

I have make up my mind never to assist in Middle East(dubai,qatar etc) visa verification or advice on this forum again. @justwise, its true i have two accounts on this forum, and please wats the crime in it?, some even have more than two here. u keep persecuting me because my name mentioned Travels boldly, even you have blocked and suspended my other acct @SabrinaTravels. Anyway, it doesnt have a negative effect on me. i have been in the travel industry more than 15years even before flight tickets become paperless.

The people that will be affected here are the novice nairalanders that are in desperate need of vital information. Personal i am deactivating my acct so @justwise dont waste your time blocking me.

@Teeboy22; your visa is likely to be a genuine one, the only problem is that you cannot verify Sharjah-issued visas online except wen you reach the airport. Stay blessed.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 4:16pm On Jul 12, 2015
sabrinatrav:

I have make up my mind never to assist in Middle East(dubai,qatar etc) visa verification or advice on this forum again. @justwise, its true i have two accounts on this forum, and please wats the crime in it?, some even have more than two here. u keep persecuting me because my name mentioned Travels boldly, even you have blocked and suspended my other acct @SabrinaTravels. Anyway, it doesnt have a negative effect on me. i have been in the travel industry more than 15years even before flight tickets become paperless.

The people that will be affected here are the novice nairalanders that are in desperate need of vital information. Personal i am deactivating my acct so @justwise dont waste your time blocking me.

@justi4jes.u; your visa is likely to be a genuine one, the only problem is that you cannot verify Sharjah-issued visas online except wen you reach the airport. Stay blessed.

I never told you I had a visa to verify. I was replying someone that needed assistance. Please read carefully before quoting me. Thanks

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 12, 2015
Souljaboi1:
Hello house,

All airlines to dubai are very good, your only concern is their transit time in their home country, and their price. Also, DON'T MAKE the mistake of buying a one way ticket ooo, except if your people ave employment or work visa. If you buy it, your money is wasted. cheers
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 12, 2015
justi4jesu:

I never told you I had a visa to verify. I was replying someone that needed assistance. Please read carefully before quoting me. Thanks

@justi4jesu: sorry for the error. it has been corrected
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by billyjunior: 5:53pm On Jul 12, 2015
@justi4jesu: pls y have u refused to reply me sir? I posted my visa informations and pleaded with u to help me verify.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 12, 2015
Please house.can i get 2month visa? How sure? How much is 1 way ticket and how much is 2 way
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 12, 2015
Please house how much is 1 way ticket? And 2way? Can i get 2month visa? How sure if yes
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Blackchampion(m): 9:59pm On Jul 12, 2015
Edenjoke:
Please house how much is 1 way ticket? And 2way? Can i get 2month visa? How sure if yes
Oga! i replied u yesterday, and also advised u to read at least from page 300 to the end, wia u will see most of ur questions bin answered. Instead u prefer to be repeating answered questions on the thread.
Ur #1 & 2 questions, price of ticket depends on the Air Line u want to follow (Etihad differs from Qatar as Qatar also differs from Ethiopian Airline and others too). The choice is urs to read through d pages or Google about the ticket on d Airlines mentioned above.
#3 question, dia is nothing like 2months visa. Its either 1month or 3months (for tourist visa).
Note: this will be d last time i wil respond to u if u further ask questions dat has bin treated here like 70pages back. Good luck
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Boss0003680501(m): 5:35am On Jul 13, 2015
justwise:

Let me repeat this again...you will be scammed if you keep going like this, sabrinatravels is a visa agent with more than one ID here and from my observation since he started using the current ID he can't be trusted. Read this thread for any info you or ask OPENLY here, there are still few honest people here who will give you honest answer if you are interested in hearing the truth.

Good luck though

Thanks. Already taking my time to read through, I found out that this thread started 2013, and that was when the visa price was placed at 200USD which USD/NGN exchnge rate was 150 or so, are you still the Visa price is still 200USD, cos USD/NGN is now 200 plus or so, or the Visa price have reduced or increased, same goes to flight ticket. And can I do all this booking online direct from the airline company's website, cos am currently in ilorin can't go to lagos now, and how do I know the authentic website. Lastly people do talk about disvirgin your passport stuff, that you should go to any west African country first before trvelling abroad, does that really matter?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 6:12am On Jul 13, 2015
billyjunior:
@justi4jesu: pls y have u refused to reply me sir? I posted my visa informations and pleaded with u to help me verify.

Your have 3months valid visa. Abdulkadir
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeboy22(m): 11:58am On Jul 13, 2015
justi4jesu:

Your have 3months valid visa. Abdulkadir
hi justi
but billyjunior's enter permit no started with 301 also
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 13, 2015
Abeg help me ooo.....na scam or real? EFFICACY NATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL Dear candidate we have seen your cv posted at monstergulf.com which has been shortlisted and reccomended to our Hr department hence we here by attach an official questioniare for you to fill and send back....UAE Address Hazza Bin Zayed st Abu dhahi UAE The second one na MATERNITY GENERAL HOSPITAL Dr ishag Ahmed Human resource director Maternity general hospital Al Bateen st Abu Dhabi UAE. Is this scam? Pls help me
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 9:32am On Jul 14, 2015
Edenjoke:
Abeg help me ooo.....na scam or real? EFFICACY NATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL Dear candidate we have seen your cv posted at monstergulf.com which has been shortlisted and reccomended to our Hr department hence we here by attach an official questioniare for you to fill and send back....UAE Address Hazza Bin Zayed st Abu dhahi UAE The second one na MATERNITY GENERAL HOSPITAL Dr ishag Ahmed Human resource director Maternity general hospital Al Bateen st Abu Dhabi UAE. Is this scam? Pls help me

Did they ask you for money?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 9:32am On Jul 14, 2015
Teeboy22:

hi justi

but billyjunior's enter permit no started with 301 also

He had a landline number i could call.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 14, 2015
Justi4jesu, No they do not ask for money.just the questioniare to fill. 2.Justi4jesu how sure is it 4me 2 get any job at dubai if i come myself, i mean any job Cleaner,Security,Driver,Electrician.pls bro dnt be tired of my Question God bles u sir
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 9:57am On Jul 14, 2015
Edenjoke:
Justi4jes.u, No they do not ask for money.just the questioniare to fill. 2.Justi4jes.u how sure is it 4me 2 get any job at dubai if i come myself, i mean any job Cleaner,Security,Driver,Electrician.pls bro dnt be tired of my Question God bles u sir

Then fill the questionaire and leave the rest to sort itself out.

Nobody can tell you how sure it is to get a job when you come over here. All you have to do is get your certificates authenticated before coming.

Hold minimum of $1,000 BTA, once you get here, you can arrange your CV and start attending Walk-in Interviews together with online Applications and leave the rest for baba God. No one can assure you of getting a job. Just know that.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeboy22(m): 1:42pm On Jul 14, 2015
justi4jesu:

He had a landline number i could call.
sponsor landline 026345311.
Tnx
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 2:05pm On Jul 14, 2015
Teeboy22:

sponsor landline 026345311.

Tnx

How come about this number and why is it not on your visa?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeboy22(m): 2:19pm On Jul 14, 2015
justi4jesu:

How come about this number and why is it not on your visa?
really

i didn't even notice..
that's what d owner snt to me tho.....
Justie tnks for the care...
Cheers
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by billyjunior: 2:58pm On Jul 14, 2015
@ justi4jesu: tanks very much 4 d confirmation sir. From d info I gathered here concerning NIS Officials in lagos airport and being a virgin passport holder, I have decided to fly from abuja airport on august 6. (1). Pls I would like to know if my choice of abuja airport is fine and and d airline with relatively cheap fares too. (2). Which of my certificates need to be authenticated here in nigeria before leaving and y d strong emphasis on dis? (3). Is it to be done @ d ministry of foreign affairs only? God bless u sir as I look forward to a speedy and favourable response from u.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 14, 2015
Please i went 2 immigration office here at ilorin,they said it Passport is 29k.is this realy the price?

(1) (2) (3) ... (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) ... (401)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.