Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,131 members, 7,887,266 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:21 AM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (667368 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 4:22pm On Jun 13, 2013
@PapaFejiro

Kiss goodbye to this ID, you can open another one to continue your fraudulent activities and lets see how long it will last.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by worry359(m): 4:51pm On Jun 13, 2013
cytex
You need to stop posting your silly characters from blackberry.
It makes you look childish and imature.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 13, 2013
@ cytex.....if u cannot take 30mins or 1hr to go back and read a simple thread and get answers to all ur worries, anxities and concern, l wonder hw u can survive when u travel out for greener pastures, u hv been told by some honourable members to go back and read from page 1 and u are still saying u can't find the answer....some of u guys indirectly shoot urself in both legs and set urself up for agents to con and scam u, simply because u dont want to take ur time to read....to be informed is to be transformed and to be mis-informed is to be deformed....,nobody is ready to baby feed nor spoon feed u....walks out angry......
cytex: Av read it all ß̍̍̊U̶̲̥̅̊T̶̲̥̅̊ ℓ̊ didn't find any actual amount or a link τ̅☺ a job pls can U̶̲̥̅̊ put me true
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Optimisticgondy(m): 8:22pm On Jun 13, 2013
ogakpatakpata: @ cytex.....if u cannot take 30mins or 1hr to go back and read a simple thread and get answers to all ur worries, anxities and concern, l wonder hw u can survive when u travel out for greener pastures, u hv been told by some honourable members to go back and read from page 1 and u are still saying u can't find the answer....some of u guys indirectly shoot urself in both legs and set urself up for agents to con and scam u, simply because u dont want to take ur time to read....to be informed is to be transformed and to be mis-informed is to be deformed....,nobody is ready to baby feed nor spoon feed u....walks out angry......
Kaaaabiyesi o. Please don't be angry o *postrates*
@U or any of our chiefs in Dubai. I have two questions begging for answers abeg.
1. Please can I get a format of Dubai CV from you as three of my relatives will be in Dubai soon and I'm their 'adviser' through the help of this thread? They want to prepare it before leaving this country early July.

2. Should they pay for one way ticket or return ticket? The reason I am asking this is I dont know if their employers will pay for their exit ticket if they're employed.

Your response to these questions will be appreciated. Thanks. Kade pe lori, ki bata pe lese. Kaaabiyesi o.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 9:46pm On Jun 13, 2013
ogakpatakpata: @ cytex.....if u cannot take 30mins or 1hr to go back and read a simple thread and get answers to all ur worries, anxities and concern, l wonder hw u can survive when u travel out for greener pastures, u hv been told by some honourable members to go back and read from page 1 and u are still saying u can't find the answer....some of u guys indirectly shoot urself in both legs and set urself up for agents to con and scam u, simply because u dont want to take ur time to read....to be informed is to be transformed and to be mis-informed is to be deformed....,nobody is ready to baby feed nor spoon feed u....walks out angry......
igweeee... igwe professor ogapkatapkata 1. *serious smile*' igwee soupu oyiibo' d only igwee in dubai wit a professor title ! igwe! we dont call u a proff. 4 nothin sake.... 'TO B INFORMED..,IS TO B TRANSFORMED. AND TO B MIS- INFORMED.., IS TO B DEFORMED.' igwee prof. let me go to bed with dis part..we will sleep well tonight. thank u. igwee prof.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 13, 2013
Hi beloved pple,

I got an invite for an interview sheduled to hold on d 15th June 2013, bt I'm nt in dubai.

Our friends in dubai stl searching can give dis a trial;
Details below;;

You are invited to visit our “Umm Al Quwain” branch office for interview. Interviews are scheduled in Umm al Quwain state office but the selected candidate will be placed in Dubai and Abu-Dhabi.Interview is schedule on June,15  between 8am to 4pm with HR Assistant Manager. 

You are required to bring along printed CV and set of educational certificate copies, may be required during interview.  

We are located on start of 

Umm al Quwain state

Land Mark - Umm Al Quwain-Al-Etihad roundabout (commonly known by all taxi drivers) located at main entrance of Umm Al Quwain state.   

We are located along with Etihad roundabout. Upon reaching the Etihad roundabout,

Don’t take full “U” turn from roundabout, As for as you will take half U turn on Etihad roundabout, Take immediately right turn you will find the Yellow Colour building, and Down the same building you can see the 

“Al fayoomi furniture” 

This is same building, 1

st floor, and office number- 110

Number of Ways to Reach Interview location through Transport Buses:

1. Reach from any Dubai Bus station to Sharjah bus station, and from there take Cab/Taxi to reach the interview destination.  (It will take 20 mins and cost will be Aed 25)

2. Reach from any Dubai Bus station to Ajman bus station, and from there take Cab/Taxi to reach the interview destination.  (It will take 15 mins and cost will be Aed 15)

best of luck to y'all
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by bolajiboi(m): 5:44am On Jun 14, 2013
Pls provide more info like the company email address, company contact and what the company is into and also is it a walk in invertiew. I will also be posting some top vacancy as part of my little contribution to this thread starting from today

peaceheartt: Hi beloved pple,

I got an invite for an interview sheduled to hold on d 15th June 2013, bt I'm nt in dubai.

Details below;;

You are invited to visit our “Umm Al Quwain” branch office for interview. Interviews are scheduled in Umm al Quwain state office but the selected candidate will be placed in Dubai and Abu-Dhabi.Interview is schedule on June,15  between 8am to 4pm with HR Assistant Manager. 

You are required to bring along printed CV and set of educational certificate copies, may be required during interview.  

Umm al Quwain state

Land Mark - Umm Al Quwain-Al-Etihad roundabout (commonly known by all taxi drivers) located at main entrance of Umm Al Quwain state.   

We are located along with Etihad roundabout. Upon reaching the Etihad roundabout,

Don’t take full “U” turn from roundabout, As for as you will take half U turn on Etihad roundabout, Take immediately right turn you will find the Yellow Colour building, and Down the same building you can see the 

“Al fayoomi furniture” 

This is same building, 1

1. Reach from any Dubai Bus station to Sharjah bus station, and from there take Cab/Taxi to reach the interview destination.  (It will take 20 mins and cost will be Aed 25)

2. Reach from any Dubai Bus station to Ajman bus station, and from there take Cab/Taxi to reach the interview destination.  (It will take 15 mins and cost will be Aed 15)

best of luck to y'all
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 6:13am On Jun 14, 2013
peaceheartt: Hi beloved pple,

Details below;;

Umm al Quwain state

“Al fayoomi furniture” 

This is same building, 1

best of luck to y'all
THIS IS SCAMMMMM, I HAVE TO WRITE IN CAPS SO YOU SHOULD KNOW AM SHOUTING, if you want to spend your money down there and give it a try then we would be waiting to hear your feedbacks. You would be asked for a certain amount of money for application processing dont even think of giving it, else thats it. Try not to be so desperate.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by simpleworld: 6:25am On Jun 14, 2013
oba and chiefs pls i need help MY BROTHER wil be going to dubai on sunday (1) we dont hav anybody in dubai to pick him in airport (2) no accomodation. but money to rental accomodation is nt problem but i need somebody for GOD SAKE TO HELP ME OUT
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 6:33am On Jun 14, 2013
Optimisticgondy: Kaaaabiyesi o. Please don't be angry o *postrates*
@U or any of our chiefs in Dubai. I have two questions begging for answers abeg.
1. Please can I get a format of Dubai CV from you as three of my relatives will be in Dubai soon and I'm their 'adviser' through the help of this thread? They want to prepare it before leaving this country early July.

2. Should they pay for one way ticket or return ticket? The reason I am asking this is I dont know if their employers will pay for their exit ticket if they're employed.

Your response to these questions will be appreciated. Thanks. Kade pe lori, ki bata pe lese. Kaaabiyesi o.
Most companies require a photograph at the top left, other than that, I'm not aware of any major differences.

Unless it's at management level, you might struggle to find work in retail as businesses will tend to hire Indians or Filipinos over westerners because they're far cheaper and will put up with more abuse.
No Employer will pay for your exit ticket except otherwise. Return ticket is adviced. See a sample of the dubai Cv format.

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Optimisticgondy(m): 6:35am On Jun 14, 2013

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 6:35am On Jun 14, 2013
simpleworld: oba and chiefs pls i need help MY BROTHER wil be going to dubai on sunday (1) we dont hav anybody in dubai to pick him in airport (2) no accomodation. but money to rental accomodation is nt problem but i need somebody for GOD SAKE TO HELP ME OUT
Taxis are everywhere at the airport. its either you take the taxi straight to deira and search for accommodation yourself or you book a shared hotel for a day which is cheaper then walk round and ask questions on how to get accommodation but be cautious.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 7:09am On Jun 14, 2013
emmy j: Hey people,I hail ooo...for those that are interested in qatar jobs..this is the realest deal avalaible for now and the space is limited...a company in qatar has a limited space for jobs in qatar..stop paying 600k or 700k to qatar its too too expensive and wen u get there u start loking for jobs for ursef..so with just 200k I mean two hundred thausand naira,u are guarantee a fligth ticket,accomodation when u arrive,feeding and a job of about 60k and above in qatar...this is no fraud..it is as real as I just said it...and visa is set in two weeks...contact Emmanuel on..DELETED

You will be banned very soon if you keep posting this dodgy material
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 14, 2013
Thanks just4jesu....u are spot on with your response and answers to the question, let me add, for those of u looking for jobs in dubai or already in dubai....be very careful...there are many con men and scammers in dubai, they know people are desperate for jobs, they shortlist u, invite u, collect consultation fee and it ends there...l hv seen alots of guys falling prey to this con men, please be very careful...there are jobs, but it takes Grace and favour from your creator to get this jobs...l always emphasize the God factor...secondly...whenever u do get d job, it is advisable to wait and collect the employement visa before u exit...some companies will ask u to exit and u will never hear from them again...patience, smartness,prayers, networking, proper packaging , your qualifications + God's favour is the key to Jobs in Dubai or anywhere in the world....remember the race is not to the swift,nor the battle to the strong, it is more of his grace, so key into the grace of your creator, allow his grace to take u to where your abilities will not....ask for more of his grace and his grace will surely envelope you in ur earthly pursuits...brb

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 14, 2013
Thanx henrimoto, l do appreciate ur goodwill..hv a wonderful week ahead.
henrimoto: igweeee... igwe professor ogapkatapkata 1. *serious smile*' igwee soupu oyiibo' d only igwee in dubai wit a professor title ! igwe! we dont call u a proff. 4 nothin sake.... 'TO B INFORMED..,IS TO B TRANSFORMED. AND TO B MIS- INFORMED.., IS TO B DEFORMED.' igwee prof. let me go to bed with dis part..we will sleep well tonight. thank u. igwee prof.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by goodtalk(m): 7:48am On Jun 14, 2013
cytex: Pls A̶̲̥̅♏ new on naira land. And ℓ̊ wish τ̅☺ know much about quater d travlling document requires, monetry aspect and †ђξ job over there pls.
@cytex! My apologies to cytex, am begining to observe a particular trend on this thread, most attempts been made at swindling people is mainly geared towards our friends interasted in QATAR. I have read all the past thread from 1 till date and i dont feel enough justice has been done on qatar intended people, take for example all dubai intended people needs to do is to go to etihad airline or emerate airline and get their one month visa thats all, but as for qatar that has not been completely trashed out, please i want us to trash out this qatar issue once and for all, does QATAR AIRWAYS preaper visa {visit,tourist} for People intending to visit? Part of our reponsibilities also on this thread is to help people from falling into t'he hands of fraudsters, so lets try lay information on qatar bear, no need of saying go back and read past post cos i assure you t'he information on qatar is not as exustive as that of dubai. Every DIY { do it yourselve} must be very clear, all contibutors God bless u guys, its virtually impossible to decieve anybody on dubai visa, cos t'he process of getting t'he visa is very clear.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:59am On Jun 14, 2013
The process of obtaining qatar visa is not different from dubai, they operate almost d same system , u need a sponsor/company to bring u to qatar...u can also get a tourist visa for 15days tru qatar airways if u meet d requirement...we hv trashed qatar issue b4, telling people to go back and read is for there benefits and there is nothing wrong about that,...some guys want macdonalds and kfc answers...getting a job with qatar 15days tourist visa will be difficult , hence u need a sponsor or a citizen of qatar to agree to bring u in or if u hv family members, they can liase with a citizen of qatar to bring u in....qatar and uae has similarities, so it is still advisable to tell people to go back and read...
goodtalk: @cytex! My apologies to cytex, am begining to observe a particular trend on this thread, most attempts been made at swindling people is mainly geared towards our friends interasted in QATAR. I have read all the past thread from 1 till date and i dont feel enough justice has been done on qatar intended people, take for example all dubai intended people needs to do is to go to etihad airline or emerate airline and get their one month visa thats all, but as for qatar that has not been completely trashed out, please i want us to trash out this qatar issue once and for all, does QATAR AIRWAYS preaper visa {visit,tourist} for People intending to visit? Part of our reponsibilities also on this thread is to help people from falling into t'he hands of fraudsters, so lets try lay information on qatar bear, no need of saying go back and read past post cos i assure you t'he information on qatar is not as exustive as that of dubai. Every DIY { do it yourselve} must be very clear, all contibutors God bless u guys, its virtually impossible to decieve anybody on dubai visa, cos t'he process of getting t'he visa is very clear.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by goodtalk(m): 8:48am On Jun 14, 2013
ogakpatakpata: The process of obtaining qatar visa is not different from dubai, they operate almost d same system , u need a sponsor/company to bring u to qatar...u can also get a tourist visa for 15days tru qatar airways if u meet d requirement...we hv trashed qatar issue b4, telling people to go back and read is for there benefits and there is nothing wrong about that,...some guys want macdonalds and kfc answers...getting a job with qatar 15days tourist visa will be difficult , hence u need a sponsor or a citizen of qatar to agree to bring u in or if u hv family members, they can liase with a citizen of qatar to bring u in....qatar and uae has similarities, so it is still advisable to tell people to go back and read...
. With due respect! U said one can get a 15 days visa to Qatar if he meets requirment, what are the requirments? U said getting a job with t'he 15 days visa maybe difficult hence a sponsor maybe needed! That means qatar visa is not a DIY visa like dubai visa! So if i dont know a sponsor or dont have a family friend in qatar it might be difficult for someone to go into qatar, dubai's case is diffrent i dont need to know anybody i can simply go to etihad office at ikoyi lagos buy my ticket even benefit from t'he free visa promo! Vuala am in dubia, look for work within one or two months then my employers takes it from there, very easy and without complications!! But alas Qatar's case is not that straight forward that is why u see agents trying to rip off qatar intending people! If u look at my old post to cyntex i told him to put on his reading glasses and read all t'he past post but t'he guy came back and said he did not get answers to his questions, so whats t'he best thing to do? Its simply to explain quickly to him, of course thats t'he reason for t'he thread!!! I stand to be corrected that anybody on this thread in qatar or anywhere has ever spoken of how they got into qatar other than they payed money to sombody to help them, if that is t'he only way maybe qatar should be officially removed from DIY contries!!

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by emamos: 9:31am On Jun 14, 2013
Na truth goodtalk dey talk

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 14, 2013
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 14, 2013
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Optimisticgondy(m): 12:05pm On Jun 14, 2013
justi4jesu:
Most companies require a photograph at the top left, other than that, I'm not aware of any major differences.

Unless it's at management level, you might struggle to find work in retail as businesses will tend to hire Indians or Filipinos over westerners because they're far cheaper and will put up with more abuse.
No Employer will pay for your exit ticket except otherwise. Return ticket is adviced. See a sample of the dubai Cv format.
Thanks my sister. God bless you jaburata
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 14, 2013
Goodtalk. l am not here to argue with u or anybody....what l hv said l stand by it,getting a job in qatar requires a sponsor/company , but qatar is a little bit difficult to meet their requirements. because if u dont hv a company or citizen of qatar to sponsor u, then u will be at the mercy of agents, l guess u heard the case of somebody who said he spent 600k for qatar visa tru agent, the reason been that he wasnt sponsored by a company...my take for any one who wants to go to qatar is to either apply online for jobs or if u hv close family members who can sponsor u, fine go ahead...there is no point arguing here...wether qatar or dubai, we still find guys coming with d same question over and over, that was y l made that statement...as regard removing qatar from the thread, is up to the moderators to decide.... to some extent qatar might not really be a DIY..., u can only DIY if sponsored by a company...
goodtalk: . With due respect! U said one can get a 15 days visa to Qatar if he meets requirment, what are the requirments? U said getting a job with t'he 15 days visa maybe difficult hence a sponsor maybe needed! That means qatar visa is not a DIY visa like dubai visa! So if i dont know a sponsor or dont have a family friend in qatar it might be difficult for someone to go into qatar, dubai's case is diffrent i dont need to know anybody i can simply go to etihad office at ikoyi lagos buy my ticket even benefit from t'he free visa promo! Vuala am in dubia, look for work within one or two months then my employers takes it from there, very easy and without complications!! But alas Qatar's case is not that straight forward that is why u see agents trying to rip off qatar intending people! If u look at my old post to cyntex i told him to put on his reading glasses and read all t'he past post but t'he guy came back and said he did not get answers to his questions, so whats t'he best thing to do? Its simply to explain quickly to him, of course thats t'he reason for t'he thread!!! I stand to be corrected that anybody on this thread in qatar or anywhere has ever spoken of how they got into qatar other than they payed money to sombody to help them, if that is t'he only way maybe qatar should be officially removed from DIY contries!!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 14, 2013
Goodtalk. l am not here to argue with u or anybody....what l hv said l stand by it,getting a job in qatar requires a sponsor/company , but qatar is a little bit difficult to meet their requirements. because if u dont hv a company or citizen of qatar to sponsor u, then u will be at the mercy of agents, l guess u heard the case of somebody who said he spent 600k for qatar visa tru agent, the reason been that he wasnt sponsored by a company...my take for any one who wants to go to qatar is to either apply online for jobs or if u hv close family members who can sponsor u, fine go ahead...there is no point arguing here...wether qatar or dubai, we still find guys coming with d same question over and over, that was y l made that statement...as regard removing qatar from the thread, is up to the moderators to decide.... to some extent qatar might not really be a DIY..., u can only DIY if sponsored by a company...
goodtalk: . With due respect! U said one can get a 15 days visa to Qatar if he meets requirment, what are the requirments? U said getting a job with t'he 15 days visa maybe difficult hence a sponsor maybe needed! That means qatar visa is not a DIY visa like dubai visa! So if i dont know a sponsor or dont have a family friend in qatar it might be difficult for someone to go into qatar, dubai's case is diffrent i dont need to know anybody i can simply go to etihad office at ikoyi lagos buy my ticket even benefit from t'he free visa promo! Vuala am in dubia, look for work within one or two months then my employers takes it from there, very easy and without complications!! But alas Qatar's case is not that straight forward that is why u see agents trying to rip off qatar intending people! If u look at my old post to cyntex i told him to put on his reading glasses and read all t'he past post but t'he guy came back and said he did not get answers to his questions, so whats t'he best thing to do? Its simply to explain quickly to him, of course thats t'he reason for t'he thread!!! I stand to be corrected that anybody on this thread in qatar or anywhere has ever spoken of how they got into qatar other than they payed money to sombody to help them, if that is t'he only way maybe qatar should be officially removed from DIY contries!!

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 15, 2013
@henrimoto....the palace has been quite of recent, what is happening ?henrimoto, hvnt heard from u of recent, hope u are ok....euromoney (lolo) u hv been missing for some days in d palace...l guess u are also fine, valentony... hw are u and hw is the situation with ur job search? wish u all the best...walks away peacefully from the palace...brb
henrimoto: igweeee... igwe professor ogapkatapkata 1. *serious smile*' igwee soupu oyiibo' d only igwee in dubai wit a professor title ! igwe! we dont call u a proff. 4 nothin sake.... 'TO B INFORMED..,IS TO B TRANSFORMED. AND TO B MIS- INFORMED.., IS TO B DEFORMED.' igwee prof. let me go to bed with dis part..we will sleep well tonight. thank u. igwee prof.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by kaffy4tope(m): 9:40am On Jun 15, 2013
justi4jesu:
Taxis are everywhere at the airport. its either you take the taxi straight to deira and search for accommodation yourself or you book a shared hotel for a day which is cheaper then walk round and ask questions on how to get accommodation but be cautious.

@OP, is ur relative aware of the living situation in Dubai? Did you inform him accomodation is 200Dols a month? If yes, there's no problem in getting him an accomodatn.

@justi, where have u been na? Ogapataka, which title are u gon bestowe on ma Justi4jesu? She's been a great contributor here since 1901..*Laughs*
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 15, 2013
hahahaha......kaffy4tope...l leave that for high chief henrimoto, victorgr8t,goodtalk,bolajiboi and ur honourable kaff4tope to decide, we already hv a LOLO..over to u guys, pls what title do we give justi4jesu? justi4jesu...thanx for ur contributions on this thread, l do appreciate, when are u coming to the palace?..l hv a small gift for u....maybe u can send me a PM tru nairaland so we can talk....hv a blissful weekend...
kaffy4tope:

@OP, is ur relative aware of the living situation in Dubai? Did you inform him accomodation is 200Dols a month? If yes, there's no problem in getting him an accomodatn.

@justi, where have u been na? Ogapataka, which title are u gon bestowe on ma Justi4jesu? She's been a great contributor here since 1901..*Laughs*
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by judemee: 10:48am On Jun 15, 2013
Igwe!!!. I salute. pls let me stand on d existing protocol. my questions are::::1::::Can someone extend 15 days qatar visa. if yes hw much does it cost?
::::2:::: How much does it cost to obtain Dubai Motor-Bike Licence.... my appreciation goes to every member of d forum. you guys are great pls keep it up. Cheers!!!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 11:48am On Jun 15, 2013
igweee! igweee proff. i greet. double salutation. igwee, i ve been watching d palace 4rm afarrr... yes, d palace has been quite 4 almost 24 hours. (mark dat word: ALMOST 24 HRS.) .after d little debate ichie goodtalk and ur humble self did. thank God u came in. @ kaffy4tope. bros. i greet. (sorry sir! i 4got u 're a titled man. agba awoo mo ki yi o.) how dubai ? hope d sun is dealing gently on u... i prefer d sun 2 dat of harmattan..) ok. as for d title we 're going 2 give ur friend justi4jesu.. i taught we agreed on givin her d title of 'IYALAJE' 1 OF DIS KINGDOM. and u 'kaffy4tope' will b 'BABALAJE 1 OF THIS KINGDOM in our past meeting. @ judemee, igweee! pls let me ask: do they ve 'OKADA RIDERS' in dubai? dis 1 dat judemee is asking about motorbike license. (is it motorbike or motorcycle license, he is asking 4? som 1 should correct me if ....) @ igwee prof. d other question i like 2 ask is dis. WHAT IS AGRICULTURE IN UAE? BOTH ANIMAL AND CROPS.. honourable council of chiefs and house members...my fingers re paining me! * what do u want dem 2 do .., imagine..!* sorri, i want 2 stop here.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 12:09pm On Jun 15, 2013
igwee proff. my question is...WHAT IS AGRICULTURE LIKE, IN UAE. DO THEY 'AGRICULTURE' AT ALL? despite there weather condition... @ ichie bolajiboi...alloooo, its been a while i heard 4rm u.

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (401)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.