Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,570 members, 7,941,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 06:44 PM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (674526 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 16, 2013
@nodawa..............well said, thanks.
nodawa: @haycepee you don't need any problem about DIY Just take your time and read past comments, i'm very sure before you reach 30 you will surely get what you are looking for. Enjoy your day.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by dapelua(m): 7:04pm On Jul 16, 2013
I need sum help here.....bus I just got my Dubai 1month and 2week visa yesterday, but is tourist visa...plz wots d amount of pta I we go wit and can I extend d visa wen I get der.....and wot order requirement do I need again, bcus I we be living next week wednesday...and can I use tourist visa to work over there....plz get back to me....
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by goodtalk(m): 8:36pm On Jul 16, 2013
dapelua: I need sum help here.....bus I just got my Dubai 1month and 2week visa yesterday, but is tourist visa...plz wots d amount of pta I we go wit and can I extend d visa wen I get der.....and wot order requirement do I need again, bcus I we be living next week wednesday...and can I use tourist visa to work over there....plz get back to me....
oga u are not new on this thread now! Why did u apply for tourist visa? U are supposed to get a vist visa if u intend to seach for work in dubai, i fink tourist visas are not easily extended though i could be corrected. Abeg make una they try to dey read old posts well well o! embarassed

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by dapelua(m): 8:42pm On Jul 16, 2013
@goodtalk tanks for your reply....when i check emirate website i found that visiting visa can not be extend only tourist visa can be extend...you can check it from here http://www.emirates.com/ae/english/plan_book/essential_information/visa_passport_information/prearranged_uae_visas.aspx what of pta?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Dshegzy: 10:22pm On Jul 16, 2013
henrimoto: hi, u are looking 4 who 2 help u get dubai visa abi? sorry, whats ur intention visit, business or to look 4 job? ok, take ur time 2 read 4rm page 1 b4 u get 2 page 30.. u will meet d people dat can help u there..
my intention is to go get a job.okay tanx

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by samee72(f): 10:32pm On Jul 16, 2013
they both have offices at the international airport Abuja and ethiopian also have an office in Sheraton Hotels in Abuja you can check there or better still google them for their office address in Abuja

ASPchris: okay, but do you know their address at abuja?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 4:17am On Jul 17, 2013
Walk in interview at Abudhabi today
Address: Millennium Hotel,Khalifa street, Abu Dhabi
Date: 17th July 2013
Time: 9am - 1pm
Goodluck
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 17, 2013
@dapelua.............you cannot work in Dubai with a tourist visa, and it cannot be converted to employment visa if eventually you do find a job, visit visa is your best bet if your intention is to seek employment in Dubai, is better you do the right thing before arrival so as to avoid problems in Dubai, UAE are very strict when it comes to their visa categories/conversion to employment visa.... Again, once you arrive with the 1month visit visa, you can extend it in Dubai, l suggest you hold a minimum of $1000 dollars, but , if you have more than that, you can still hold it, it is your cash, please programme your mind for at least 2months to be able to survive the job search,living expenses,feeding etc......Dubai is damn expensive..........enjoy your day
goodtalk: oga u are not new on this thread now! Why did u apply for tourist visa? U are supposed to get a vist visa if u intend to seach for work in dubai, i fink tourist visas are not easily extended though i could be corrected. Abeg make una they try to dey read old posts well well o! embarassed
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ASPchris(m): 11:39am On Jul 17, 2013
samee72: they both have offices at the international airport Abuja and ethiopian also have an office in Sheraton Hotels in Abuja you can check there or better still google them for their office address in Abuja

thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by goodtalk(m): 4:28pm On Jul 17, 2013
dapelua: @goodtalk tanks for your reply....when i check emirate website i found that visiting visa can not be extend only tourist visa can be extend...you can check it from here http://www.emirates.com/ae/english/plan_book/essential_information/visa_passport_information/prearranged_uae_visas.aspx what of pta?
. O boy when u checked emirate airline website and they told u that grammer u should have asked at etihad to reconfirm, dont swallow hook line and sinker every info on a companies website and what stopped u from posing all your questions online for people currently in dubai to assist u before applying for t'he tourist visa? Well i hope u have seen t'he igwe's reply! Enjoy your sourjoun to dubai. Case closed!!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 17, 2013
grin grin
goodtalk: . O boy when u checked emirate airline website and they told u that grammer u should have asked at etihad to reconfirm, dont swallow hook line and sinker every info on a companies website and what stopped u from posing all your questions online for people currently in dubai to assist u before applying for t'he tourist visa? Well i hope u have seen t'he igwe's reply! Enjoy your sourjoun to dubai. Case closed!!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by abbeycrane: 7:01pm On Jul 17, 2013
salamualekun igwe, i was just passing the front of palace and i saw that it not as rossy as it use to be, i hope no problem may ur day belong
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by FBICIA(m): 9:04pm On Jul 17, 2013
abbeycrane: salamualekun igwe, i was just passing the front of palace and i saw that it not as rossy as it use to be, i hope no problem may ur day belong

And you can make it rossy by declaring drinks and asun in the palace
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by abbeycrane: 10:27pm On Jul 17, 2013
igweeeee this is my left hand side and right hand side, igwe i came to report one scammer at oshodi he called himself alhaji he is stealing by practise, is scamming people that are coming 2 ur palace for 450k
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by dapelua(m): 4:51am On Jul 18, 2013
tanx 4 una reply......plz can anyone help me to get accomodation anywhere in dubai.....so when I get der I we pay...and I we arrive next week by d grace of God...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 18, 2013
@abbeycrane........the palace is still rossy, l have been busy with official work around the UAE,but, l still have time for palace activities.....thanks for your concern...!! grin grin
abbeycrane: salamualekun igwe, i was just passing the front of palace and i saw that it not as rossy as it use to be, i hope no problem may ur day belong
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 18, 2013
wow!!! That is really sad. We have done our best here to discourage too much reliance on agent,but, we still have guys who patronize them, so there is really nothing we can do about it, since most of this activities happens offline,but, it is unfortunate.....
abbeycrane: igweeeee this is my left hand side and right hand side, igwe i came to report one scammer at oshodi he called himself alhaji he is stealing by practise, is scamming people that are coming 2 ur palace for 450k
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by olembe09(m): 4:46pm On Jul 18, 2013
helloo rummies, I am olembe I wanted 2 no more about gatar visa I don't want pple 2 scam me ooo. ow much ? grin cheesy
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 18, 2013
@olembe 09...........try and go back on this thread and read, all your worries and concerns about qatar has been addressed.......enjoy your day
olembe09: helloo rummies, I am olembe I wanted 2 no more about gatar visa I don't want pple 2 scam me ooo. ow much ? grin cheesy
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by muojek(m): 7:52pm On Jul 18, 2013
Igweee iga adio, ndeichie ekenemu, all the palace guard I greet, queen respect. I just want to inform the palace that my visa is out and am planing to enter dubia by next week by grace of God. I realy appreciate the help of this palace and their advice toward my application of visa and how they save me from scam. I only pray to God to reward them and tuch every body where ever it pinches him most ijn amen
To all the visitor in the palace abeg take the advice of igwe and council of elders and wise men in the palace because what they sit down and see if u climb the tallest tower in the world u will not see it. It is well for all of. us. Pls igwe permision to fall out
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nodawa(m): 10:18pm On Jul 18, 2013
@Muojek i'm happy for you. Hope the visa you secured is not tourist if you really wanna work in dubai. Wish you best
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:38am On Jul 19, 2013
olembe09: helloo rummies, I am olembe I wanted 2 no more about gatar visa I don't want pple 2 scam me ooo. ow much ? grin cheesy
well it depends on d kind of visa u r looking for
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:18am On Jul 19, 2013
@muojek.......thanks for your kind comments, we all appreciate and wish you well, wishing you safe trip and arrival in the emirates.......congrats!!! grin grin
muojek: Igweee iga adio, ndeichie ekenemu, all the palace guard I greet, queen respect. I just want to inform the palace that my visa is out and am planing to enter dubia by next week by grace of God. I realy appreciate the help of this palace and their advice toward my application of visa and how they save me from scam. I only pray to God to reward them and tuch every body where ever it pinches him most ijn amen
To all the visitor in the palace abeg take the advice of igwe and council of elders and wise men in the palace because what they sit down and see if u climb the tallest tower in the world u will not see it. It is well for all of. us. Pls igwe permision to fall out
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Afroprince(m): 9:16am On Jul 19, 2013
Hi guys, is anyone traveling to Dubai or Abu Dhabi this August? Let's meet up if you don't mind...I would wanna know if anyone has lodged in Al Manar Hotel Apartment before? I need to know the hotel ratings from fellow Africans, seen a lot of reviews already on Trip Advisor and its kinda conflicting, so i would welcome reviews from anyone that has had an experience with the hotel already.

Will be traveling in late August and this will be my 3rd trip to Dubai...so let's share ideas or hook up over there if you are game...Hope to get some timely and matured comments on here, Stay Blessed!!!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by leboss6(m): 1:56pm On Jul 19, 2013
One brief question peeps, Is it compulsory to have hotel reservation before going to Dubai?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by leboss6(m): 1:56pm On Jul 19, 2013
One brief question peeps, Is it compulsory to have hotel reservation before going to Dubai? am leaving tonight
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 19, 2013
why is the palace so silent, ... our ever present Igwe, I greet you and all the council of chiefs, Leboss6 asked a question that needs an urgent answer, please oblige him.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by leboss6(m): 3:57pm On Jul 19, 2013
peaceheartt: why is the palace so silent, ... our ever present Igwe, I greet you and all the council of chiefs, Leboss6 asked a question that needs an urgent answer, please oblige him.

Abi oooo, I need urgent answers oooooo, no worries though cos I can always book via wakanow anytime , buh I feel that if I have cash with me I can always walk into an hotel and book
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 19, 2013
leboss6: Abi oooo, I need urgent answers oooooo, no worries though cos I can always book via wakanow anytime , buh I feel that if I have cash with me I can always walk into an hotel and book

I guess so bros, I think the igwe is busy, do have a safe flight and keep us posted.

The igwe will surely receive you warmly at the Emirates!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by gorgton(m): 6:33pm On Jul 19, 2013
leboss6: One brief question peeps, Is it compulsory to have hotel reservation before going to Dubai? am leaving tonight

It is not compulsory but very necessary. Nigerian immigration will disturb u more if u are without a hotel reservation and a clearly spelled out address + a phone number of someone in Dubai.

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (401)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.