Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,870 members, 7,969,631 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 11:20 AM

Ladies: Ways To Make The First Move On A Man Part 1 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Ways To Make The First Move On A Man Part 1 (601 Views)

LADIES WAYS OF LIFE / Ladies: Ways To Attract A Guy Without Using Your Looks / Dating Tips For Ladies- Ways To Make A Guy Go Crazy Over You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies: Ways To Make The First Move On A Man Part 1 by PweetieDoo(f): 7:13pm On Feb 09, 2013
This declaration of intentions and wooing is traditionally initiated by the man. But should a woman wish to make her intentions known, I myself would applaud her! Women love the attention, and making the first move on a guy is sheer flattery for them.

Unfortunately there is no formula, potion, magic spell, technique or advice that will guarantee that you will land that romantic relationship you so desperately crave. Romance and love are as unpredictable as the weather.

However, there are some “moves” that have resulted in success in varying degrees. I present to you what I can only describe as "The List" - it's yours to use, misuse and abuse.

The “Drink.” Buy a guy a drink, make some chitchat.

The “Corndog.” Usually cheesy one-liners, female pick-up lines. Use with caution, though, and a subtle sense of humor; otherwise, it could be a cringe-worthy failure.

The “Lonely Girl.” Dress up, deck out and heel up. Look hot and tantalizingly bored. Hope that the guy whose attention you want will notice.

The “Let’s Get Out of Here.” You’ve had a conversation, you like him and additional chitchat is just wasting precious time. Time to go—now.

The “Crotch Grab.” Direct, to the point, and you better be his type.

The “Holding Hands.” Reach over and intertwine your fingers. Requires a degree of confidence that the guy will reciprocate. When in doubt, see the “Pinky.”
Read more here: http://www.naijablazingspot..com/2013/02/ladies-ways-to-make-first-move-on-man.html

(1) (Reply)

Still Searching for Valentine Gifts for Your Loved One? Try Pebblegifts / Man Sells Kidney To Buy Engagement Ring For Girlfriend, Gets Dumped / see

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.