Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,466 members, 7,911,127 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 04:15 AM

The Lord's Prayer/ Our Father - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Lord's Prayer/ Our Father (577 Views)

The Lord's Prayer In Jesus' Native Tongue / Pentecostal Churches And Our Lord's Prayer. / "The Lord's Prayer" Is Not For Believers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Lord's Prayer/ Our Father by KevinAshikeni(m): 7:33pm On Feb 09, 2013
The Lord's Prayer
I woke up early hours of the day. Then the Lord began to minister to me by His Holy Spirit and reveal certain things to me I was yet to understand properly previously.
Let's begin. Our Father who at in heaven- recognition of our creator. Hallowed be thy name- praise, worship recognition of His Lordship. Thy kingdom come- This is not only the hope of making heaven, we bring the Kingdom of Heaven here on earth, we pray into the perfect will of God concerning soul saving and maturing the saints. The kingdom of God is within you, it dwells amongst us. Teaching the ways of God, the secret, because through us- the church, God's wisdom is revealed for the the principalities and rulers of darkness to know the creator has always been ahead of them, putting them to open shame. Thy will be done on earth as it is heaven- we advance the kingdom of God with His COUNSEL- Prophesy, where His Spirit leads or you'll be wearied by the forces of darkness. If God does not lead you to go demons chasing n casting hold your Peace! Here comes a Major part, give us this day our daily bread- Man must not live by bread alone but by every word that comes from the mouth of God, Jesus is the word of God/ the bread of life. Beware of the bread of the Pharisees He said. God knows the body needs food, but it should not rule us as our gods. Seek FIRST the kingdom of God and the rest shall be added unto you(all material things that will aid the advancement of the kingdom). The Hebrew meaning is release us, (trying to express something) / forgive us our debts. We are sometimes bound by our sins or the transgressions of our ancestors spiritually, when we don't forgive we also give room for the devil to use our spirits to attack our debtors. Jesus speaks of the man that didn't pardon someone owing him after his master had forgiven him incurring the wrath of the master afterwards. And lead us not into temptation- we are tempted not by God, let no one say God has tempted him, we are tempted when our flesh's passions are not put to death. And deliver us from all evil- the devils, the flesh and the world. Amen!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Men Or Women,who Are Easily Possessed By The Devil And Why? / I Fix Breakfast For My Wife Over 50yrs / Will A Black Man Ever Become A Pope?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.