Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,029 members, 7,939,154 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 07:20 PM

Ladies And Teddy Bears - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ladies And Teddy Bears (640 Views)

Amazing!! The Tree That Bears 40 Different Fruits. / To All Teddy Lovers, Drop By Hia! / LADIES AND GENTS: THE UGLIEST AND THE SCARIEST! PLEASE Y'ALL CHECK THESE OUT! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies And Teddy Bears by Lakulos(m): 10:41pm On Feb 09, 2013
I was interacting with a lady this evening and we got discussing about teddy bears,she said that she has so much love for the lifeless thing, according to her it made her sleep comfortably. She even said she will still keep a teddy bear after she is married and i am like what the heck. So please what is it with ladies and teddy bears. To me it sounds immature for a grown up lady to have affection for such a lifeless thing,some even go as far as giving the teddy bear names,smh.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Expatriate Oil Workers Highest Paid In Africa / Jonathan To Ali Modu Sherrif "Boko Haram Founder Was Your Friend" / The "Who Wore It Better" Nuisance On The Frontpage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.