Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,600 members, 7,882,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 02:18 PM

The Easiest And Fastest Way To Make Money Online! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / The Easiest And Fastest Way To Make Money Online! (1892 Views)

The Easiest Way To Get Rich...... / The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI / The Easiest And Most Lucrative Online Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Easiest And Fastest Way To Make Money Online! by Knetpro(m): 3:06am On Feb 10, 2013
This subject is the most frequently asked question on the internet right now: what is the easiest and fastest way to make money online?

Honestly speaking, there are several ways to make money online. But, the easiest and fastest way to make money online is to sell informational products on the internet.

This is an almost lazy way to make money online. But, in all honesty, you will need to do a lot of work creating your informational products.

However, to make the work easy for you, you can concentrate all your efforts on writing short reports which addresses the needs and problems of a large proportion of people. But this requires that you do a lot of research to know what would be most appealing to more people with very moderate competition online.

Thereafter, you do a write-up on the subject or engage expert writers to do the write-up for you in exchange for money. Once you have your information products in the form of e-book, videos and other formats complete, you can go ahead to market your information products on social network media like Facebook and Twitter and online forums which are related to your content.

Better still, it is strongly recommended that you have a website to showcase and promote your informational products on. The advantage of this is that you do not need to do any extra work of promoting your informational products online.

As a matter of fact, having a website to promote your informational products is a very lazy way to make money online.
This is because your website is online 24 hours of the day.

This means that whether you are eating, sleeping, answering the call of nature, or attending to the needs of your family, your website is always there to take care of your business for you. Due to these benefits of having a website, hugely successful online marketers can proudly say: "I make money in my sleep".

Some suggested areas that you can research on for your informational products are the health and hospitality sectors.

An even faster way to make money online is to register with book publishing and affiliate marketing companies like Amazon.com and ClickBank.com so that you can list your informational products on their sites for promotion by the sites and other affiliate marketers for an agreed share of your revenue from your informational products.

In Summary:

The easiest and fastest way to make money online is to create and sell information products online. The step-by-step procedure for accomplishing this is as follows:

1) Identify a hot in demand topic

2) Do extensive research on the topic

3) Write a book (or get an expert writer to write a book for you) on the hot in demand topic

4) Create a site about your book

5) Register with book publishing and affiliate marketing companies like Amazon.com and ClickBank.com

6) List your book with the site after your accounts have been approved

7) Promote your book on your site and on other social network media like Facebook and Twitter. You can also promote your book on popular online forums too.

cool This is the easiest part. Watch the sales come in and smile daily to your bank - even in your sleep!

For a step by step guide on how to turn your informational products to sweet hard cash, please download the FREE e-book: Top Secret Exposed! Easiest and Fastest Way to Make Money Online!

To get your personal copy 100% completely free, go here ===> http://imheadquartersng.com/information-marketing-made-easy-order.html
Re: The Easiest And Fastest Way To Make Money Online! by naijacutee(f): 3:31pm On Feb 10, 2013
This is not easy, neither is it fast because you cant ust write any book and think it would sell. People need to want your product for you to sell it to them. For them to need it bad enough, it has to be unique, and contain information not in the public domain - otherwise, why pay for it when you can get it for free? For it to be unique, you've got to put some HARD WORK in. We haven't even spoken about marketing yet. Please lets not deceive people.
Re: The Easiest And Fastest Way To Make Money Online! by Knetpro(m): 7:47am On Feb 13, 2013
But whoever said anything good comes easy! Please read the title of the post again. It is titled "The EASIEST and FASTEST WAY...".

Go back to the post again. In the 3rd paragraph, I said as follows:

"Honestly speaking, there are several ways to make money online. But, the easiest and fastest way to make money online is to sell informational products on the internet.

This is an almost lazy way to make money online. But, in all honesty, you will need to do a lot of work creating your informational products."

It is clear therefore that I acknowledge that a lot of work is involved in creating informational products. So, while acknowledging that there are various ways of making money online, I have also made it clear that the easiest and fastest way guaranteed to make you money within a relatively shorter time is this.

I hope there is no more any ambiguity in this post.
Re: The Easiest And Fastest Way To Make Money Online! by jelly456: 9:55am On Mar 05, 2013
Nowadays there are lot of legitimate ways available to make money online
Here i list out another ways to make money online
1.Online Surveys
2.Sell Your Own Products/Services
3.Sell Your Own E-Book
4.selling photos
These are all helpful to make money online.If need to make money quickly,try website reselling business.
It's the best one of the way to make money.No need work hard,Just spend 2-3 hours per day.You can do this
job from home..If you want to start this business,you should have reseller account.If you need reseller account visit Goresellers.com Then you can fix your rate and start your own business and make good amount of money through online easily.Now i make some good amount of money through this way.I hope it will be helpful for you.
Re: The Easiest And Fastest Way To Make Money Online! by robertwalker233: 2:15am On Jan 22, 2015
There is not really a fastest and easiest way to make money online. To earn money online, you have to consistently do trial and error for different methods that may/may not work.

This is the joy of internet marketing as people like me are passionate to make a living online. Thus, I don't really consider a chore when it comes down to this.

You can find out more about me here at http://www.InternetIncome88.com
Re: The Easiest And Fastest Way To Make Money Online! by Knetpro(m): 8:05pm On Jul 14, 2015
UPDATE

While information marketing is one of the easy ways to make money online in Nigeria, if you want to make money online in Nigeria without spending a dime, then I would advise you to try Fiverr.

Fiverr is one of the easy ways to make money online from the comfort of your home right here in Nigeria.

How does it work?

It's simple. You register with the site and start to post small jobs that you can do starting from $5.

$5 may not be much, but, just imagine that you are able to get 20 - just 20 orders - to deliver every day. What does that amount to?

$100! Wrong. That amounts to $80 - because it is not only you that have the whole amount. You will need to pay the management of Fiverr.com for using the site.

So, you pay Fiverr a $1 commission on every order that you get on the site. If you get 20 orders, it means you will automatically net $80 from the deal.

But, just imagine!

$80 a day payment from a site with ZERO investment! Is that not awesome? Of course, it is!

And believe me, it is possible. A lot of Nigerians are already making over $100 daily on Fiverr as we speak.

For more info, get The Ultimate Fiverr Blueprint by Kome Itoje 100% free. grin

To get yours now, visit here ===>>> http://fiverrblueprint.net

(1) (Reply)

Cashew Nuts Export: Suppliers Needed / Exotic Bridal Wears From N20,000 Only. / Large Format Press Closing Down With Nice Machines For SALES.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.