Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,940 members, 7,969,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 03:56 PM

New Tattoo Calls For Help When You Are Sick - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / New Tattoo Calls For Help When You Are Sick (13212 Views)

Code For MTN Free Calls For International Calls / Is There Hope For The Sick In Nigeria? / Campaigners Calls For Ban On Killer Robots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Tattoo Calls For Help When You Are Sick by Nobody: 1:04am On Feb 12, 2013
Ha ha smiley lookup to the sky, your redemption is nearer. Happy that in my time this is happening and soon, face to face, i will see Him, King of kings. For me, am practicing His righteousness consciousness and my heart should remain in peace and joy in the Holy Spirit. La la la come Lord Jesus, come quickly!
Re: New Tattoo Calls For Help When You Are Sick by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 1:32am On Feb 12, 2013
Okay, at this point, it is rather amazing how we here in Nigeria now attribute any technological advances to the devil and the antichrist. Or is Nairaland membership now only taken up by people with only religious sentiment in their heads. Look, i'm a Christian, and that will never change but when will Christians learn that THE EARTH IS THE LORD'S AND IT'S FULLNESS THEREOF! That includes scientists, artists, everybody!

All you guys that posted "it's 666!",i'm sure you posted it from phones or laptops. Why don't you just call them monitoring tools of the devil? Why not call the internet the devil's airwaves? Why can't you guys accept that while there people on the devil's side, scientists and all, there are also people on the Lord's side, scientists and all as well!

So what do Christian scientists do anyway? Sit around and debunk everything their colleagues do as works of the antichrist? Or actually contribute towards making the world we have a better place?

Be watchful, yes. Be vigilant, yes. But don't be stupid and gullible.
Re: New Tattoo Calls For Help When You Are Sick by claremont(m): 1:36am On Feb 12, 2013
FXKing2012: This is a microchip being given a different name to deceive people; this is the mark of the beast as prophesied in the Bible, pls run run run from it. This is end-time sign, wish my people would be wise enough to see the real aim.
I'm surprised at your reasoning and that of the people who liked your post. I just can't believe that educated people in this 21st century still reason this way.
Re: New Tattoo Calls For Help When You Are Sick by Nobody: 2:11am On Feb 12, 2013
Rejoice children of the Most High for your redemption is nearer than you think, oh yes to those who abuse us, we know what the Bible says, pls wake up from your slumber pips.

This chip to say might not be the mark yet, but it is highly introduced with the backing of the devil so as to test the efficacy of the real mark when the time comes. So guys, the end will soon come oooooooooo, trumpet may sound any moment from now, live ready.

Note: whoever receives the mark of the beast can never enter into the kingdom of God.

Be rapturable and remain so.
Re: New Tattoo Calls For Help When You Are Sick by trolling(m): 5:24am On Feb 12, 2013
FXKing2012: This is a microchip being given a different name to deceive people; this is the mark of the beast as prophesied in the Bible, pls run run run from it. This is end-time sign, wish my people would be wise enough to see the real aim.
no be everybody go believe you because lake of fire awaits many people, but you've done your part, that golden tattoo(mark) is part of the mark of the beast but when the main one come na thru deception dem go collect am because they dont love the truth and most importantly because they've been marked for death before they were born.
Re: New Tattoo Calls For Help When You Are Sick by jude33084(m): 5:47am On Feb 12, 2013
DANILSA:
OLBOY UR BIGGER THAN THIS NAA angry sad

NOBI SMALL TIN MY COMRADE grin grin

My guy things like τhis make you believe ♍☺re in the Bible. Exactly where the Bible said it will be; hand and forehead. sad
Re: New Tattoo Calls For Help When You Are Sick by jidewin(m): 7:14am On Feb 12, 2013
ffo:

seconded
Me too.I've heard about this since last year.
Re: New Tattoo Calls For Help When You Are Sick by toskut(m): 7:16am On Feb 12, 2013
This is definitely not a tattoo.
Re: New Tattoo Calls For Help When You Are Sick by Nobody: 7:25am On Feb 12, 2013
Symphony007: Immediately i saw this i knew some depreved primitives will start shouting "mark of the beast" it's just so commical how ignorant some people can be,shunning a life saying mechanism because of some unproven myth. Why're you using phones and computers? It might be a mind control device by the anti christ someday to establish his world government!!!cheesy:DOne is incredibly amused!!!
Religious Brainwashing what do you expect ?
Re: New Tattoo Calls For Help When You Are Sick by DadaStephen1(m): 8:35am On Feb 12, 2013

The problem with most Nigerians is superstition! For crying out loud, this is a temporary tattoo and not a permanent one. Many of you are just myopic and shallow minded. So any new technology now is a sign of the endtime.
I think you need procold.
Re: New Tattoo Calls For Help When You Are Sick by Clazzik: 9:00am On Feb 12, 2013

was thinkin of this before I finished readin.... The world is doomed, alot is gonna b happenin
Re: New Tattoo Calls For Help When You Are Sick by oxyG: 10:23am On Feb 12, 2013
@
Kslib: Hmmmmn!!! Thank GOD ooooh,atleast it means that this world is coming to an end.. All the sufferings here and there is getting unbearable abeg,humans are becoming advanced monsters as days go by,all the wahala of this world is too much abeg.. Make everybody die go rest abeg...
Nowadays.when someone dies,i just smile and say "whats da big deal".. When someone dies in a brutal/gruesome way i just say "okk".. I am gradually loosing my sympathy for humans cos it just happens too much which makes me see it as nothing...
Just look at what is happening in this world today and yet some people keep saying this world wont end.. I'm not trying to bring any biblical stuff here,but cant you use common sense to reason that the "stuff" or "whatever" that brought human life to existense can still end it.. The worst thing that can ever happen to humanity is if this world doesnt end,the thought of that alone makes me sick..
There are some things that can never stop as far as the world doesnt end.. Eg.. Racism,tribalism and wickedness... This world must end and GOD ALMIGHTY will end it so that all humans who know what peace means,all humans who love joy,all humans who love other humans dearly,so that all humans who are not wicked will live a perfect and happy life they always fantasized about.. A world where there is always love and peace. A world where there is no sorrow.. MY PERFECT WORLD...

If you know you dont beleive in a GOD,PLS DONT QUOTE ME JUST ALLOW ME TO KEEP FANTASIZING AT LEAST IT GIVES ME PEACE OF MIND THAT SUFFERING AND ALL EVIL WILL END.. I know there is a GOD,and if at the end,there is no GOD,i still have nothing to loose cos mother nature knows i did nothing wrong..MAY D END OF THE WORLD COME FASTER THAN PLANNED COS OF ME IN JESUS NAME... Ammmmen

I perfectly understand your sincerity but i'm afraid that you are making the wrong choice.I pray Allah bless you with His guidance so that at the end, peace and joy will be yours.
Re: New Tattoo Calls For Help When You Are Sick by StOla: 11:35am On Feb 12, 2013
Yellow_Mosquito:

I just wanted to say that too when I saw the topic without going through the post but with the post and picture glaring fully at me... Well, Minion and Hades can go to hell but the fact remains that this tattoo aint ordinary. Fvcking mark of the beast I tell ya. Make them keep their invention to theirselves. Bloody a.rseholes angry angry angry

How are you different from the Hausa/Fulani cavemen who consider polio vaccine a vast international conspiracy to sterilize their women?

Your type had religious lamentations about the internet, e-commerce, unitary currency unit etc, services you obviously enjoy now.

Factual enough, science and technological progress has never begged for a disciple, you'll run after it when others are light-years ahead of you in reaping the benefits.
Re: New Tattoo Calls For Help When You Are Sick by xcelmind(m): 2:41pm On Feb 12, 2013
senbonzakura_kageyoshi: Okay, at this point, it is rather amazing how we here in Nigeria now attribute any technological advances to the devil and the antichrist. Or is Nairaland membership now only taken up by people with only religious sentiment in their heads. Look, i'm a Christian, and that will never change but when will Christians learn that THE EARTH IS THE LORD'S AND IT'S FULLNESS THEREOF! That includes scientists, artists, everybody!

All you guys that posted "it's 666!",i'm sure you posted it from phones or laptops. Why don't you just call them monitoring tools of the devil? Why not call the internet the devil's airwaves? Why can't you guys accept that while there people on the devil's side, scientists and all, there are also people on the Lord's side, scientists and all as well!

So what do Christian scientists do anyway? Sit around and debunk everything their colleagues do as works of the antichrist? Or actually contribute towards making the world we have a better place?

Be watchful, yes. Be vigilant, yes. But don't be stupid and gullible.

Whether Christians are involved or not, all advanced technological invention are a sign that the end is near.
Re: New Tattoo Calls For Help When You Are Sick by andywaves(m): 1:16am On Feb 13, 2013
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he doesn't exist. a lot of u r missing the point all the cell phones n digital equipment ur mentioning, they r not attached to ur person so u can drop em anything time. but this is different i mean its on u day n night watching n reporting ....so there must be a base station somewhere to receive the signal. man that is really freaking me out. and for those of u that just remain nonchalant about it it will gradually be forced on u just like the bank now say withdrawing less than 40k should be done on an atm machine meaning everybody should get an atm card.A few years down the line there will be upgrades, new versions or models then pimped up tattoos that can tell when ur sick and can recharge ur phone n pay ur bills @ the same time, before u know it u will have ur drivers license n credentials all on it. a few more years and u will b able to load money on it to buy ur groceries.so tell me wats d difference btwn that n d mark of the beast barely ten years ago when phones came all we could do was make calls n send text messages now ten yrs after the whole world is in ma phone i can buy,sell n do everything cept take a crap in ma phone.some people even have phone intimacy. when the bible said d messiah was coming d jews were xpectin a someone lookin like gerald butler n his 300 no one xpected the carpenters son to be the man that time and date will be calibrated around but he ate, slept n drank with them,they looked at him everyday without realising. and 2000 years after his death we still discuss and argue about him everyday pls if anyone can point in the direction of any book that so greatly affects the affairs of the world 2013 years after it was written i will love to read it but till then MY PEOPLE WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE FOR IT IS MORNING.

2 Likes

Re: New Tattoo Calls For Help When You Are Sick by FXKing2012(m): 6:28am On Feb 13, 2013
andywaves: The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he doesn't exist. a lot of u r missing the point all the cell phones n digital equipment ur mentioning, they r not attached to ur person so u can drop em anything time. but this is different i mean its on u day n night watching n reporting ....so there must be a base station somewhere to receive the signal. man that is really freaking me out. and for those of u that just remain nonchalant about it it will gradually be forced on u just like the bank now say withdrawing less than 40k should be done on an atm machine meaning everybody should get an atm card.A few years down the line there will be upgrades, new versions or models then pimped up tattoos that can tell when ur sick and can recharge ur phone n pay ur bills @ the same time, before u know it u will have ur drivers license n credentials all on it. a few more years and u will b able to load money on it to buy ur groceries.so tell me wats d difference btwn that n d mark of the beast barely ten years ago when phones came all we could do was make calls n send text messages now ten yrs after the whole world is in ma phone i can buy,sell n do everything cept take a crap in ma phone.some people even have phone intimacy. when the bible said d messiah was coming d jews were xpectin a someone lookin like gerald butler n his 300 no one xpected the carpenters son to be the man that time and date will be calibrated around but he ate, slept n drank with them,they looked at him everyday without realising. and 2000 years after his death we still discuss and argue about him everyday pls if anyone can point in the direction of any book that so greatly affects the affairs of the world 2013 years after it was written i will love to read it but till then MY PEOPLE WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE FOR IT IS MORNING.
You have said it all, in fact this is the most sensible and eye-opening post on this thread.
BE WISE PEOPLE!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Tattoo Calls For Help When You Are Sick by YellowMosquito(m): 11:22am On Feb 14, 2013
St.Ola:

How are you different from the Hausa/Fulani cavemen who consider polio vaccine a vast international conspiracy to sterilize their women?

Your type had religious lamentations about the internet, e-commerce, unitary currency unit etc, services you obviously enjoy now.

Factual enough, science and technological progress has never begged for a disciple, you'll run after it when others are light-years ahead of you in reaping the benefits.

Two words....

EAT SHIT
Re: New Tattoo Calls For Help When You Are Sick by StOla: 2:17pm On Feb 15, 2013
Yellow_Mosquito:

Two words....

EAT SHIT

The typical vile human-being looking for a sign. Clean your heart and worry more about the dirt that resides within you.
Re: New Tattoo Calls For Help When You Are Sick by power2(m): 2:15pm On Feb 16, 2013
Are you looking for a strong,efficient,effective long lasting power inverter?if yes,then you are at the right place.our company(NEW AGE) is the mother of all inverter company in Nigeria cos aside the fact that we have the largest production company in INDIAN,our company manufactures inverter,ups for almost 80percent of inverter company in Nigeria,aside that,all the elevator company in Nigeria makes use of our power inverter to power the elevators,even banks purchase our inverters for their ATM and lots more.we also have inverters build in Nigeria basically for those who cant afford the imported ones.So which ever one you decide to go for,you can be rest assured that you are buying the best product.below is a picture of the inverter.pls feel free to call us today on 08057081537 or 08130924655.[

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Use The Free MTN Free Data Bonus That Comes With Data Subscription / Discover How You Can Easily Convert Any Generator's Engine To Run On Water And D / Lernstift Smartpen Checks Your Spelling As You Write

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.